GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 11:12:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 381
  Print  
Author Topic: Literati (Rory and Jess) - He looked it up  (Read 1358201 times)
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4065 on: July 10, 2007, 12:06:41 pm »

Awwwww it's amazing. Great job!

What happened?
Let's just say I'm not talking to my mom at the moment. I'm not going into detail. MOVING ON. =)

The Discussion Thinger:

For the swan incident, I agree with Maddie. I knew it was gonna be the ending of their relationships cause relationships always end up bad when one side lies. It's almost as bad as cheating on him/her. He should've understood that Rory would've well, understood. But, he was being a 'big macho man' and decided that he couldn't be seen as a wimp. Like Maddie said, I'm pretty sure Jess doesn't have any 'buddies' in Stars Hollow. If he did, I haven't seen an episode where I've seen one OR heard of one. I would've atleast ask who the BUDDY was.

Haha I love your comparison, Imy! The glowing stick in oxygen thing. =) If ASP makes a movie, it'll be pretty awesome cause now since Logan's outta the picture and Rory's over Dean, Jess is the one who can take her heart away... again! Ahhhhh I can't wait 'till the movie! I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter to ASP to make Jess the MAN in Rory's life. WHO'S WITH ME?! Now all I gotta do is find the address. I'm pretty sure ASP won't even read it but it's worth a shot, right?

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: July 10, 2007, 12:12:27 pm »

I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter to ASP to make Jess the MAN in Rory's life. WHO'S WITH ME?! Now all I gotta do is find the address. I'm pretty sure ASP won't even read it but it's worth a shot, right?

Haha yes, very strongly worded.  She needs to know that he is.

And I agree about the swan incident.  I will never understand why he didn't just tell Rory.  She would've laughed, made a few jokes, but understood. 

And I agree with something someone said a few pages back, maybe it was on another thread, I'm pretty sure it was this one though, but they said that they liked Jess and Rory more in season 2 than season 3.  I agree.  Jess and Rory were great friends, but once they started dating, Jess kind of left Rory in the dust at times. 

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4067 on: July 10, 2007, 09:49:12 pm »

Wow!  I'm gone a day or so and suddenly everyone's in a very introspective, chatty mood.  Wink

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading all your posts!  Everything was well said.  Smiley 

tabbycat - That video was fabulous!  Thanks for sharing!  Cheesy

Pri - Hope you get to talking with your mom again soon.  Fights suck.   Undecided  I would put it more eloquently, but that just about sums it up.

Sarcastic+Snarky [I think]

It's like saying someone's being smelly and mean.

You're right!  Cheesy  Lorelai and Sookie make it up about Michel. 

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: July 10, 2007, 10:38:51 pm »

Jess wll always be my fav besides luke!
Pri- I hope you and your mom make up!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: July 11, 2007, 06:01:19 am »

woop woop helloooo sharon!!!

Pri I hope you make up with your mum!! Don't worry because as soon as you catch your best friend doing cheerleading routines to one step beyond by madness you and your mum will make up!!! and yeah I'm with you rory and jess-totally made for each other!!! we should write many persuading and strong letters to ASP because she just has to know that Jess is the one for Rory none of this logan or dean rubbish anymore!!!

wow I can't believe I used a scientific reference for Rory and Jess' relationship -I am officially a geek!! lol it's not my fault!!

woop woop I am the Literati geek!!! teehee!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: July 11, 2007, 10:34:08 am »

... If ASP makes a movie, it'll be pretty awesome cause now since Logan's outta the picture and Rory's over Dean, Jess is the one who can take her heart away... again! Ahhhhh I can't wait 'till the movie! I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter to ASP to make Jess the MAN in Rory's life. WHO'S WITH ME?! Now all I gotta do is find the address. I'm pretty sure ASP won't even read it but it's worth a shot, right?

Right on, Pri! ! But with ASP, as we all know, there is no telling what she would do with the story line. I've gotten the impression she did not approve of the way DR handled the break-up between Rory and him and might want to further explore it. One good thought is if Luke & Lorelai get married, because Jess would be the most obvious choice as best man and would provide the perfect opportunity for him to appear on the scene. Jess as best man, Rory as maid of honor.......

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:33:35 am by bingbong » Logged

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: July 11, 2007, 11:21:26 am »

.....yes indeed and you know what they say about the best man (jess) and maid of honour (rory) -THEY DANCE!!!! Dance (together! lol)

I hope ASP decides to let the Rory and Logan thing go because imo they're relationship kinda went stale after mid-season6 there just wasn't much excitement between them however with Jess the reason why milo came back in season6 was because of the really good writing for his episodes therefore there must be interesting story lines to Jess especially when it comes to following-up the palava in 'The Real Paul Anka'. And so if they can just muster up some more really good writing then we may stand a chance of seeing a Rory and Jess reunion *sighs* I can imagine it right now it's gonna be perfect Cheesy ..........

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: July 11, 2007, 11:45:22 am »

Not that I'm dissing R/J, but if L/L got married, wouldn't they be, like, cousins or something?

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: July 11, 2007, 11:55:40 am »

there would be no blood relation though. they would only be like half/step cousins which isn't that weird! my great grandparents were cousins (yeah I know it's creepy just like in GG when trix died!)

LitLover
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4074 on: July 11, 2007, 09:00:17 pm »

Not that I'm dissing R/J, but if L/L got married, wouldn't they be, like, cousins or something?

Not by blood or anything.  There's no problem with that.  I mean, in Emma (there are a lot of movies and real-life scenarios like this, but this is the one I'm choosing Wink ), she winds up marrying the brother of the man her sister married.  Which means that is you were going by marriage they would be brother and sister.  Emma, I mean, not R/J.  Cheesy

But by marriage really doesn't matter.  Thankfully.  Wink

And...

Star All hail Imy, the official Literati Geek!!  Cheesy Cheesy Hearts Hearts

Reading is sexy!
jessrory4evr938
Town Selectman

Community Points: 436

I feel like I was born for Devastation and Reform

View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: July 12, 2007, 07:44:30 am »

But Sharon, can you (and me) really have a veiw on this, since we're Paire fans? I'm kidding. Especially since I'm only an AU Paire fan.

I would so love a Lit reuion. It would make my life complete! And yes, I'm being a drama queen.

And I can't forgot this: Yay to Imy, the Literati geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Spence

If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are. <3
LitLover
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4076 on: July 12, 2007, 08:34:01 am »

But Sharon, can you (and me) really have a veiw on this, since we're Paire fans? I'm kidding. Especially since I'm only an AU Paire fan.

*looks around nervously*  I, um, *clears throat* thought it was a completely irrelevent fact.  You know, that I 'shipped an uncle and niece.  LOL. 

Yep, I'm sick.  I know.  It's all good.   Tongue Wink Grin

But as for the R/J thing, it's really not a big deal at all.  I know of several people who are related by marriage, but got married anyway.  There are a few people who are squicked out by it, but to most it's fine.  Pretty sure I'm just repeating myself here, so I'm just going to stop.  Wink

Shout out to all the lovely Lits! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Reading is sexy!
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: July 12, 2007, 08:50:22 am »

lol I am the Literati geek!!  Cheesy  Wink Celebrate

anyway....
yeah I don't find it weird!! like I said my great-grandparents are cousins!! which I find a tad creepy occasionally!!

oh my gosh peter and claire are uncle and neice??? woah!! sorry I've only watched like most of the first episode because it was on the internet but it comes out over here at the end of July!!! Celebrate Dance

back on topic....

Discussion Starter: Ok so I think we've done this one before but it's fun so I'm gonna suggest it again. What is your favourite Rory and Jess screencap? A good place to find screencaps is  http://www.homeofthenutty.com/gilmoregirls/screencaps/index.php have fun!!

LitLover
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4078 on: July 12, 2007, 09:07:10 am »

I would have to say that this is my favorite.  I've always thought that it just kind of captured the whole Lit relationship.  I love how their foreheads rest together; you can really see their connection and how much they've wanted this.  *sigh*  I'm probably reading way too much into a single pic...but I don't care.  It's just perfect.  Hearts 

I also love the one from Happy Birthday Baby where his arm is around her and they're smiling at each other.  It's just so cute!  *swoons*  Smiley

EDIT:: And after all that rambling, it's screwing up and the pic isn't actually showing.   Undecided  Well, that's just rude.  I'm going to try to go back and fix it...or maybe find it somewhere else.  I don't know.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:10:13 am by LitLover » Logged

Reading is sexy!
mad4milo
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: July 12, 2007, 10:53:08 am »

sometimes wonder if Jess was trying to make rory jealous by kissing shane Huh
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 381