GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 28, 2022, 03:40:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: I dont really have a question.. I just couldnt find a forum to post to...
a - 1 (100%)
b - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls in the UK - Our little corner of the board  (Read 296487 times)
SkiesOfBlue
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: February 10, 2009, 11:56:17 am »

Sorry can't help you, try Ebay maybe

*Clare*
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 15, 2009, 01:35:57 pm »

Thanks for the tip, have found a site [Cafe Press] who sell many, many GG's t-shirts, mugs etc, just wanted to know if they or others can be relied upon? Oh and what is the thing with GG's and poodles?

SkiesOfBlue
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 15, 2009, 01:37:20 pm »

What 'Oy with the poodles already'?

*Clare*
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 15, 2009, 02:05:09 pm »

Thanks for the tip, have found a site [Cafe Press] who sell many, many GG's t-shirts, mugs etc, just wanted to know if they or others can be relied upon? Oh and what is the thing with GG's and poodles?

i have ordered t-shirts from cafepress twice

once: not gg related

and once: gg stuff

1) oy with the poodles already (t-shirt)
2) i love dean (t-shirt)
3) paris, tokyo, stars hollow (t-shirt)
4) gg hoodie with "everything i know i learnt from gg" at the back, full off funny statements

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 06, 2009, 01:00:52 pm »

Hi all just spent 11 hours today watching the first season of GG back to back. Picked up the entire 7 series box set for just 49-95, how great is that? This must be one of the best "waste of" days i ever spent and i LOVED Smiley IT. Have a great weekend all.
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 24, 2009, 07:43:53 am »

Hello all. seems v quite on here recently, anyhoo i have returned from New York sadly i could not afford the $130 odd to go see "Guys and Dolls" at the Nederlander theatre starring Lauren Graham in NYC  Sad but at least i got some exterior shots of the theatre and aside from being ill for 2 days had a great time there.
Has anyone else seen comments that Lauren Graham made recently that she is never doing GG again and wishes we [the fans] would leave it alone? I can understand her view up to a certain point but perhaps she isn't fully aware of the love that many, many of us have for the show and just want more, but hey hoo we have 154 episodes to look back on and enjoy i suppose  Smiley
Have a great weekend all.
James
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -12

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 12, 2009, 11:33:16 pm »

Hi all just spent 11 hours today watching the first season of GG back to back. Picked up the entire 7 series box set for just 49-95, how great is that? This must be one of the best "waste of" days i ever spent and i LOVED Smiley IT. Have a great weekend all.

I too loved it!!

Rock gives children, on a silver platter, with all the public authority of the entertainment industry, everything their parents always used to tell them they had to wait for until they grew up and would understand later.
-Allan Bloom
louise
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile WWW
« Reply #997 on: August 22, 2009, 07:37:15 am »

oh my gosh!
hi guys! i was an active member wayyyy back, just managed to sign in for the first time in years!
it's looking pretty quiet around here, where is everyone??!  Grin

and i wonder of all the crazy places i have been, will it ever be as good as sitting here just with a friend?
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 26, 2009, 04:50:21 am »

Yes has been, quite probably to do with the fact that GG is off E4 now, more's the pity and no prospect of ever seeing any new episodes Sad. Ah well nothing lasts forever does it?
louise
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile WWW
« Reply #999 on: August 27, 2009, 02:48:07 am »

i guess not.
i've got them all on dvd now anyway.

sucks the fourms kinda dead, spent most of 2005/2006 on here!

where are you from?

and i wonder of all the crazy places i have been, will it ever be as good as sitting here just with a friend?
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 11, 2009, 01:22:29 am »

Sorry it's taken some time to reply but i've on holiday in Portugal. I'm from Stevenage and like yourself have all episodes on dvd, although the place i bought it off refused to replace a faulty disc which happened to be the final episodes. That's the problem of getting stuff on-line they just ignore your e-mails. Could i ask a favour and can you tell me if there any extras on that disc i'm missing out on? I have the episodes from recording them on E4 which luckily i kept but they musta had some extra stuff for the final ever discs? Appreciate it if can inform me, ta!
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: November 04, 2009, 02:59:49 am »

Hi all just flippin' through E4 listings and they are showing GG at 10-20 each morning!! Yey!! At the moment they in series 3 before Dean and Rory break up.

Just thought that like me you might want to know that it's back on.

You know when you go back and see something again and you see how GREAT it was/is, it really brightens your day, kinda sad it's not being made anymore but what a great show!!!!!! Happy memories.
Tonyr3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 04, 2009, 10:18:27 am »

P.s. Also on at 15-05  with a repeat showing of the morning episode!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]
  Print  

Jump to: