GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 30, 2022, 12:09:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)  (Read 464829 times)
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: January 10, 2009, 07:41:55 am »

Everybody that reads this and is keen to participate please spread the word also - the more the merrier.

Also I'll need a graphic for the first post if anybody is up for making one - it's been so long since I've made one I'll need to re-learn how to use the programme lol

Heh - you know, we talked for a long time last night but we never got around to this!  Let me know your plans, hun, if you're interested in me still being your revisiting-helper-type-person.

funnybottems
Town Resident

Community Points: 129

We're All Mad Here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #571 on: January 13, 2009, 03:02:11 pm »

ok so I don't know if you have told us this or not, but when are you guys gonna start the season four viewing?
 b/c I have a siggi I want to send in for the first episode.

SR
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 13, 2009, 03:07:12 pm »

It looks likes 1/20/09 will be the first viewing back...

So the time is upon us to restart the viewing party and get some chat happening.  Keep an eye out and I will get up a post during this week sometime for the new viewing to start on January 20th.  Good times.

Smiley

But Caryn also mentioned she needs a graphic for the first post back so if you're up for it, I'm sure she'll be happy to accept. Smiley

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 13, 2009, 03:31:37 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 4 Episode 1
Ballrooms and Biscotti
Official viewing time: Tuesday, January 20th, 2009
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) return from their summer backpacking adventure in Europe to get Rory ready for Yale and catch up with the world of Stars Hollow. Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) is well along in her pregnancy and confides the sex of the baby to Lorelai, while Luke (Scott Patterson) has returned from the cruise with his girlfriend with surprising news. Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) are eager to resume the family's Friday night dinners, but when Lorelai fails to show, the sparks are soon flying again.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post is an average one, courtesy of me.  I've updated this week's post with a wonderful graphic coutesy of  SIDNEY.  Thanks for the wonderful entry and to all others please submit your efforts.  We are now accepting entries for the Season 4, episode 2 - The Lorelais' First Day at Yale.  Both Rory and Lorelai come to terms with Rory's move to college.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:30:42 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 13, 2009, 05:39:17 pm »

Whoa! I guess I was WAY confused...I didn't think we watch season 4 episode 1 until January 20th, next week. I guess I'd better get watching then! Ha! I'll be caught up for next week's episode as it's one of my favorites! Love the first day at Yale! Wish I could have had a first day like that! Smiley Well, maybe not the first part but the party in MY dorm room the first night there...totally cool!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
SkiesOfBlue
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 13, 2009, 05:57:30 pm »

I really need to get all the DVD's so I can join in with this.

*Clare*
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 13, 2009, 09:43:10 pm »

Let me know your plans, hun, if you're interested in me still being your revisiting-helper-type-person.

For sure I'd still love your help Shell.  Always much appreciated.  Smiley

ok so I don't know if you have told us this or not, but when are you guys gonna start the season four viewing?
 b/c I have a siggi I want to send in for the first episode.

Sara - I PM'd you to say send it through because I was making the post as you posted, but you must have logged off already.  Send it through though and I'll replace mine with it as mine sucks!!! Cheesy

Whoa! I guess I was WAY confused...I didn't think we watch season 4 episode 1 until January 20th, next week. I guess I'd better get watching then!

Nope, no confusion Mel.  Jan 20th is the starting date (which it says in my post hun if you read at the top of it Wink Tongue), I just needed to get the post up a week early and prepare everybody for it so that people have time to work it back into their schedule.  Looking forward to your discussion hun.

I really need to get all the DVD's so I can join in with this.

That would be awesome - even if you just get season 4 for now as that is what we are up to.  Always happy for another member to join in reliving the good ole days.

Now if we could just be blessed with lessa and Jim's presence we'd just about have the whole crew back on board.

Please read Forum Rules
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:16 am »

Sara - I PM'd you to say send it through because I was making the post as you posted, but you must have logged off already.  Send it through though and I'll replace mine with it as mine sucks!!! Cheesy

Yours doesn't suck. It's nice and i think you really should keep it.  Smiley Like Mel, i was confused with the date, i thought you were going to accept graphics starting Jan 20th. I made one but since i'm late i'll post it here. I hope it's ok. It's my fave scene in this episode.  Wink

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 06:48:00 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 14, 2009, 11:15:13 am »

I like both graphics.   SIDNEY I really like that scene as well.  Loveable Lorelia kicking him when he is down, but we all know that Luke likes it as long is it is coming from her.  Can't wait to join in the fun on the 20th.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 14, 2009, 02:16:47 pm »

Yours doesn't suck. It's nice and i think you really should keep it.  Smiley Like Mel, i was confused with the date, i thought you were going to accept graphics starting Jan 20th. I made one but since i'm late i'll post it here. I hope it's ok. It's my fave scene in this episode.  Wink

Sidney:  That graphic is awesome and also one of my fave scenes from the episode.  Do you mind if I switch it in for mine?  I'd much rather use that one. 

And sorry for the confusion about the dates for graphics.  For all those with the talent or even just the inclination please send me something through for S4Ep2 by 8pm Org time on Sunday, January 25th.

Cheers

Please read Forum Rules
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 14, 2009, 04:28:43 pm »

Sidney:  That graphic is awesome and also one of my fave scenes from the episode.  Do you mind if I switch it in for mine?  I'd much rather use that one. 

I am glad you like my graphic. I don't mind you using it. But as i said previously yours is pretty nice too.  Smiley

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 14, 2009, 04:29:26 pm »

Love that graphic, Sidney!!! FANTASTIC!

Caryn Got it!! I don't know what I was thinking?! I thought we were to discuss that episode now, I thought you didn't post that discussion thread until the week we're to watch it but I see you're giving us fair warning!! Got it! So sorry!  Embarrassed Ooops...

I'll be ready on 1/20 for sure!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
funnybottems
Town Resident

Community Points: 129

We're All Mad Here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: January 25, 2009, 05:16:02 pm »

I agree that yours doesn't suck I just wanted to put it in the list esspecially since mine is way worse then yours I didn't really think it would get picked so here it is but don't switch it with yours.

SR
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 26, 2009, 08:56:27 pm »

Sara:  That's a great graphic and another of my fave scenes.  I love that Lorelai couldn't go through with the big epic lie in the end but it was funny listening to her try anyways.

I still have to do this weeks post but I'm just on my way out the door again so no time at the moment.  If anybody wants to send me a graphic for S4ep2 via PM in the next 24 hours I'd be most appreciative Cheesy

Gotta fly.  Major heatwave here at the moment and with one week before school starts up again my kids and I are living at the beach.

Smiley

Please read Forum Rules
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 27, 2009, 03:50:46 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 4 Episode 2
The Lorelai's First Day at Yale
Official viewing time: Tuesday, January 27th, 2009
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: The Gilmore girls share Rory's (Alexis Bledel) first day at Yale University by moving Rory into her dorm, where she meets a strange new roommate, Tanna (guest star Olivia Hack) and learns that her old adversary, Paris (Liza Weil), will also be sharing her room. Overwhelmed with excitement, Rory is also embarrassed to find that she isn't quite ready to let Lorelai (Lauren Graham) go. Meanwhile, Luke (Scott Patterson) continues to wrestle with the aftermath of his disastrous cruise with Nicole.

As you may well notice this week we have a wonderful graphic courtesy of Chareey.  Thanks for the wonderful entry and to all others please submit your efforts.  We are now accepting entries for the Season 4, episode 3 - The Hobbit, The Sofa and Digger Stiles.  Lorelai and Sookie attempt their first catered party and Emily refurnishes Rory's dorm room.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.

Please read Forum Rules
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: