GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 30, 2022, 01:11:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)  (Read 464834 times)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: November 29, 2008, 06:53:49 pm »

After this week we are on to season 4.  First of all we have to get through Rory's graduation from Chilton and her deal with the puppetmaster... oh, I mean Emily Wink
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 06:55:53 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 01, 2008, 06:25:42 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 22
Those are Strings, Pinocchio
Official viewing time: Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: As Rory's (Alexis Bledel) graduation day approaches, the Gilmore girls plan their long-awaited summer backpacking trip across Europe, even as Lorelai (Lauren Graham) faces the possibility that the recent fire will force the owners of the Independence Inn to sell the building. Rory takes matters into her own hands when she discovers that Lorelai is making a great personal sacrifice to pay for the Yale tuition. Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) present Rory with a lavish graduation gift, and everyone is touched by Rory's moving valedictory speech. Meanwhile, Luke (Scott Patterson) has second thoughts about a summer cruise with his new girlfriend.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post has a wonderful graphic, courtesy of Gilmoregirl1515.  Thank you Maggie for your fantastic effort.  This is the last episode for the current season and we will be taking a break for a few weeks whilst I try and fix some computer glitches.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.

Please read Forum Rules
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 03, 2008, 11:59:30 am »

Maggie ~ I really love your graphic for this episode.  I cried so much during Rory's speach.  It was so touching.  ~pretty stick~

I am really sad that we are no longer getting more graphics for the VP episodes.  I feel like everyone has lost interest in our beloved Gilmore Girls and that is so sad.  I guess we can't keep hold of them forever no matter how hard we want to.  I know that I am not one to talk because even though I am doing the watching, I haven't participated in the discussions and I don't do any graphics, but everyone knows that that part is because I don't know how no matter how hard others have tried to teach me.  I know that everyone is busy what with the holidays so I am hoping that after the first of the year the graphics will start showing up again.  At any rate, thank you to everyone who has given us such great graphics for the VP.  Happy Holidays to everyone. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 10, 2008, 03:04:02 pm »

Great graphic, Maggie!! I'll be ready for next week's episode, I think. I'll start working on a graphic now while I'm home as I'm still not feeling well. I do hope to be around more again. Haven't lost interest in GG - don't think that's possible! Just not much time right now and a lot going on in real life. Hope everyone's well! Cheers~

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 21, 2008, 03:06:04 pm »

Just a remind to all our members.... voting still hasn't closed for the 3rd Annual Nominations

Please visit the Nominations Page & make sure you send your nominations to Mary (dancer1012)

NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON 28TH DECEMBER (NEXT SUNDAY) at 8PM PACIFIC TIME.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 03:23:49 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 28, 2008, 03:44:35 pm »

Hello all amazing graphic makers.
As you may know, the Org Awards finally took off in the past few weeks and voting is about to begin (yay!) but now, I'm thinking a little bit further ahead to the winning sigs!
Well, I can't make them all myself, and even if I was to make some, I wouldn't be able to make them like all of the amazing artists here.
So...
I need your help!!
Pretty please.

PM me if your interested.
Thank you!

:Hearts:
Mary

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 02, 2009, 09:51:05 pm »

OK - so what episode is next - are we starting things back up for next week?? Just wondering, excited to continue this PARTY!!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
MissV327
Inn Owner

Community Points: 147

~*~ Katy ~*~ aka Peachy Keen

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 03, 2009, 06:41:06 pm »

One of my New Year's resolutions is to watch an episode of Gilmore Girls every week. I've been a real slacker lately when it comes to the viewing parties and I am really going to try and do better this year.  Smiley

"You silly little pickle! You silly little peas!" - Veggie Tales (Those sweet geniuses!)

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen carefully."
The Land Before Time

W.W.P.O.D. ?
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 07, 2009, 11:10:35 am »

Hey, me, too! I got seasons 4 and 5 for Chanukah, and I'm ready to go.

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2009, 02:13:32 pm »

Hey all.  Well the plan was to have a break for a week or two and then get started on Season 4, but with all the IE7 problems and logging into the Org forum I've only just been able to get back on in the last week. 

So the time is upon us to restart the viewing party and get some chat happening.  Keep an eye out and I will get up a post during this week sometime for the new viewing to start on January 20th.  Good times.

Smiley

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:32 pm »

Oh great, I can't wait!! (Hey, that rhymed.) That will be perfect as it will give me a little more time to collect screencaps and watch in preparation to be able to discuss in a hearty manner to which I expect everyone else to participate in as well!

Glad that you're back and able to log in and post, Caryn!! Grin Missed ya, babe!  Kiss

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 09, 2009, 03:01:53 pm »

I am looking forward to the viewing party as well. I am watching the fourth season at the moment.  Smiley

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 09, 2009, 05:15:58 pm »

Back at ya Mel - it's like having a right arm cut off not being able to come here and have a bit of a play.

Sidney: Great timing - glad you'll be participating in the Season 4 viewing!!!!

Everybody that reads this and is keen to participate please spread the word also - the more the merrier.

Also I'll need a graphic for the first post if anybody is up for making one - it's been so long since I've made one I'll need to re-learn how to use the programme lol

Please read Forum Rules
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 09, 2009, 06:47:26 pm »

I am really excited for the return of the viewing party, too.  I am hoping to participate in the chat as well.  Sorry I can't help with the graphics.  It isn't something that I know how to do.  I do love to see the great graphics that everyone else comes up with.  We have some very talented people here. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 09, 2009, 11:30:20 pm »

This is just a reminder to all our members.... Voting is still open for the 3rd Annual ORG awards

Please visit the Nominations/voting Page & make sure you send your votes to Mary (dancer1012)

All votes count, be in on the fun & vote today!! Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: