GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 11:50:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 43
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)  (Read 464824 times)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: November 04, 2008, 05:18:44 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 19
Keg! Max!
Official viewing time: Tuesday, November 4th, 2008
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: With graduation approaching, Rory (Alexis Bledel) is happily looking forward to attending the Stars Hollow High School prom with Jess (Milo Ventimiglia), but he gets some surprising news from the principal (guest star Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, "Welcome Back, Kotter"). Lane's (Keiko Agena) band makes its debut at a big party, but the evening ends on an ugly note when the long-standing animosity between Jess and Dean (Jared Padalecki) finally erupts into a fist fight. Meanwhile, Lorelai (Lauren Grham) gets roped into serving on the parents' committee for the Chilton graduation party, putting her back in contact with a very uncomfortable Max Medina (Scott Cohen).

As you may well notice we have no graphic this week.   I think everybody has been spending time wondering who to vote for instead!!  Prioriities people!!!!   We are now accepting entries for Season 3, Episode 20 - Say Goodnight, Gracie.  Lorelai channels her inner Bette Midler and thinks things are looking up when the owner of the Dragonfly Inn passes away.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.

Please read Forum Rules
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 05, 2008, 09:44:49 pm »

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "Say Goodnight, Gracie!" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 9th.

Cry Cry Cry  We had no entries this week for Keg! Max!  Please, all of you creative and lovely people, please help us out!  There are lots of fun scenes in "Say Goodnight Gracie!"  Time to flex your graphics skills!   Smiley

Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 09:49:07 pm by wmushell » Logged

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 10, 2008, 12:34:50 am »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 20
Say Goodnight, Gracie
Official viewing time: Tuesday, November 11th, 2008
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: Both Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) avoid one another when they find it difficult to deal with their emotions after the fight at the party. When Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) learn that the owner of the Dragonfly Inn has passed away, they see their chance to buy the inn of their dreams. Jess' long-lost father, Jimmy (Rob Estes, "Melrose Place"), shows up in Stars Hollow and introduces himself to Jess, then suddenly leaves town. Luke (Scott Patterson) is furious when he learns Jess has flunked out of high school and gives him an ultimatum to repeat his senior year or leave.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post has a wonderful graphic, courtesy of bingbong.  Thank you Jim for your fantastic effort.  To everyone else, please enter!!!  We are now accepting entries for Season 3, Episode 21 - Here Comes the Son.  Jess heads to California to get to know his Dad a little better after a fight with Luke.

Please read Forum Rules
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 10, 2008, 04:17:34 am »

Jim: I like your banner! It's beautiful. The look on Lorelai's face makes me laugh!  Wink
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 04:18:38 am by SIDNEY » Logged

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 11, 2008, 10:20:07 am »

Jim ~ I really like your banner.  I like that scene from this episode, it was so funny.  I like that you have Melissa's real life husband, Ben Falcone, in it with her.  Keep up the amazing work.  ~pretty stick~

Wow, where has everyone gone?  We aren't getting the graphics for the VP like we used to.  I really miss seeing everyones awesome work. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 11, 2008, 07:15:58 pm »

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "Here Comes the Son" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 16th.

Thank you to Jim for submitting a graphic for "Say Goodnight, Gracie"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  You know that you literati want to get your Jess graphics on!!!   Wink

bingbong
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 07:20:56 pm by wmushell » Logged

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 18, 2008, 11:03:27 pm »

The Viewing Party will be taking a break this week due to some serious computer problems that I'm experiencing.  Sorry for the incomvenience and keep your eyes peeled for next week.

Cheers
Caryn

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 19, 2008, 08:45:46 pm »

That's not good, Caryn! I hope that your computer problems get sorted soon!! No inconvenience here! It's sometimes good to have a break! Smiley Take care!

Mel

EDIT: Got Photoshop back on my computer...now I just need to collect screen caps and I'm back in business for the next episode and can't wait!! Celebrate
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:06:01 pm by Sooks » Logged

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 23, 2008, 08:32:26 pm »

To quote the commercial, life comes at you fast. I won't bore you with the details, but hubby and I are working stuff out and looking at a January reconciliation. I'll comment on the episode threads laters when I get a chance to watch 3.21. Thanks for still being here, everyone, long live the revisiting!

poppy
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 24, 2008, 11:49:45 am »

Hello, I'm a NEW comer to GG yippee. I'm in the UK & our viewings are all over the place, l've been getting sooooooooo fed up about it all. So, l got myself onto amazon  & ordered series 1 & 2, which l have since watched. I am now awaiting series 3 & 4, l can't wait. Anyway, l just wanted to say hi, so "HI" to all you GG fans. I look forward to communicating with you all. Take care & keep watching  Cool
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 24, 2008, 06:19:08 pm »

Hi Poppy! Welcome to the ORG and to the Revisiting thread. I hope that you'll join us as we revisit the wonderful episodes that brought us all together at the ORG! Good that you're getting the DVD's! You'll watch them so much! When you get seasons 3 and 4, you'll be all set to join us for the revisiting party! It's awesome and so much fun! Hope to see you around!

lessa So glad that you're still around. I hope that things work out and get sorted for you guys. I don't want to pry but hope that you're doing alright! I look forward to reading your thoughts on the upcoming episodes and am glad that you're able to come around to update us! Hope to see you again soon!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 25, 2008, 02:42:20 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 21
Here Comes the Son
Official viewing time: Tuesday, November 25th, 2008

Summary: After the blow-up with Luke (Scott Patterson), Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) leaves Stars Hollow for Venice, California, to stay with Jimmy (guest star Rob Estes), the father he knows almost nothing about. Jimmy admits he isn't capable of being a father, but promises to ask his live-in girlfriend Sasha (guest star Sherilynn Fenn) to let Jess stay. Back in Stars Hollow, at the same time Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is wondering how to tell Rory (Alexis Bledel) that Jess is gone, she learns that the money Richard (Edward Herrmann) gave her will make Rory ineligible for financial aid at Yale. Feeling stressed out about everything, Rory unexpectedly confronts Emily (Kelly Bishop) over her treatment of Lorelai.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post has a wonderful graphic, courtesy of Gilmoregirl1515.  Thank you Maggie for your fantastic effort.  To everyone else, please enter!!!  We are now accepting entries for the Season 3 finale, episode 22 - Those are Strings, Pinocchio .  Rory makes her own plans with the elder Gilmores to secure her future.

Please read Forum Rules
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 25, 2008, 09:14:18 pm »

Maggie ~ I love your graphic for Here Comes The Son.  It is really amazing and I really love that scene.  I love it when she tells him that two of the dogs are biters and he asks which two.  I laugh so hard every time I watch it.   ~pretty stick~  I will be watching this episode in just a few minutes.  I'm a little behind today. 

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 26, 2008, 04:38:20 pm »

We need a graphic representing "Those Are Strings, Pinocchio" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, November 30th.

Thank you to Maggie for submitting a graphic for "Here Comes the Son"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  You know that you want to make a graphic about Rory's graduation!   Wink

Gilmoregirl1515

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 28, 2008, 02:13:08 pm »

So now, we're on to season 4? I just want to make sure I'm following correctly.

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: