GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 06:20:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)  (Read 429233 times)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2008, 11:41:08 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 11
I Solemnly Swear
Official viewing time: Tuesday, September 9th, 2008
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: Rory (Alexis Bledel) is set up by the manipulative Francie (guest star Emily Bergl), who convinces Paris (Liza Weil) that Rory has been plotting against her. When Emily (Kelly Bishop) is sued by a former maid, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) worries that giving a deposition in the case will cause more problems with her mother. Meanwhile, Lorelai meets an interesting new man (guest star Michael Weaver) at a business seminar.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post has a wonderful graphic, courtesy of lessa.  Thank you lessa for your fantastic effort.  And to all those who entered - a huge thank you.  We are now accepting entries for Season 3, Episode 12 - Lorelai Out of Water.  Lorelai seeks Luke's help in order to have a successful date.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.

Please read Forum Rules
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 09, 2008, 04:55:45 pm »

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "Lorelai Out of Water" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, September 14th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to lessa and Jim for submitting graphics for "I Solemnly Swear"!!!  Your entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

lessa

bingbong

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 10, 2008, 02:03:32 pm »

Way to go, Jim and lessa!! Great creations you two have done, once again! You two both hold such creativity as well great insight related to the Gilmores! FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see what next week's entries hold!

Here's one that I made one night to keep my mind off things - I thought I sent it in but must not have. Nothing super fancy...but I love this scene.

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 12, 2008, 10:15:38 pm »

lessa and Jim ~ great job as usual.  It is always fun to see what great graphics you come up with every week.

Mel ~  I really like yours, too. I really get a kick out of that scene.  Especially loved it the first time I saw it.  Really wasn't expecting the way that argument ended. hahaha   Now it is funny because I know what is going to happen and I am waiting for it.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 16, 2008, 01:22:58 am »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 12
Lorelai Out of Water
Official viewing time: Tuesday, September 16th, 2008
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: When Lorelai (Lauren Graham) surprises herself by agreeing to go on a fishing date with her new beau Alex (guest star Billy Burke), she turns to Luke (Scott Patterson) for a lesson in fishing techniques. The political battle between Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Paris (Liza Weil) heats up when Paris tries to have Rory impeached. Meanwhile, Lane (Keiko Agena) plots to go to the prom with Dave (Adam Brody), and Luke asks Taylor's attorney (guest star Tricia O'Kelley) out on a date.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post has a wonderful graphic, courtesy of SIDNEY.  Thank you SIDNEY for your fantastic effort.  And to all those who entered - a huge thank you.  We are now accepting entries for Season 3, Episode 13 - Dear Emily and Richard.  Lorelai remembers when it all began when Sherry goes into labour.

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2008, 04:36:33 pm »

SIDNEY that graphic is amazing!! Excellent entry! I'm happy to see a new 'face' within the entries! Hope to see more from you! Smiley

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2008, 06:01:00 pm »

We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "Dear Emily and Richard" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, September 21st.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to Sidney, Jim, and billmask for submitting graphics for "Lorelai Out of Water"!!!  We appreciate that new people are participating - please keep coming back.   Smiley  Your entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

Sidney

bingbong

billmask92

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2008, 07:38:32 pm »

TWO new 'faces' within the entries this week! Rock on! And there's Jim holding strong! As always, the lines you pick from each episode are brilliant! I love them all - great work done by everyone! I look forward to next week's episode entries! Smiley

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:41 am »

Sidney

SIDNEY, this is a beautiful banner, very creative. Kind of an Impressionist thing goin' on. Thanks for your contribution this week!  Smiley

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 18, 2008, 03:55:05 pm »

The great thing about this week's entries is that it covered different aspects of the episode (Rory & Paris/ Lorelai & Luke/ Lane & Dave). Too bad we didn't have one for the "Frog Girl".  Wink Good job everyone!

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 23, 2008, 01:41:14 am »

The Viewing Party - Season 3 Episode 13
Dear Emily and Richard
Official viewing time: Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008

Summary: When Sherry (Madchen Amick) goes into labor and asks Rory (Alexis Bledel) to be with her at the hospital, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is reminded of the day Rory was born. Flashbacks tell the story of 16-year-old Lorelai (guest star Chelsea Brumnet) as she learns she is pregnant, decides not to marry Christopher (guest star Phillip Glenn Van Dyke), and ultimately leaves home with her new baby.

As you may well notice this weeks episode post has a wonderful graphic, courtesy of billmask92.  Thank you billmask92 for your fantastic effort.  And to all those who entered - a huge thank you.  We are now accepting entries for Season 3, Episode 14 - Swan Song.  Jess meets his match... in Emily. Or is it Rory.  Or maybe the swan!

Please read Forum Rules
wmushell
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 23, 2008, 07:56:05 pm »

We need a graphic representing "Swan Song" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, September 28th.
[/size][/b]

Thank you to billmask, Jim, and Mel for submitting graphics for "Dear Emily and Richard"!!!  Your entries are fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  In fact, we enjoyed them so much we would like to share them with everyone!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  We hope everyone continues to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!!  Here are the entries:

billmask92

bingbong

Sooks

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:04 pm »

billmask and Jim - Those are awesome graphics!!

I even posted in the discussion for this episode! Miracles can happen! Tongue

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 23, 2008, 09:54:21 pm »

Bill, Jim, and Mel ~ Great graphics for one of my favorite episodes.  ~pretty sticks~ all around

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2008, 04:56:36 pm »

Hey, everybody, sorry I haven't been around this week. I just discovered Ugly Betty, and I had to watch every episode. It's almost like another GG for me, 'cause for the last two years, I was laboring under the assumption it was a reality show about cosmetic surgery! XD I think I must have stopped watching commercials around the time Aerie was shelved.

Anyway, all the new shows starting this week reminded me of GG, I wonder if that will ever go away? I watch the ones I like, even on Tuesdays, but I'm always fantasizing about watching new GG. It's not really fair to the new shows, maybe I'm not ready to get too deeply involved while the wounds are still fresh. But I love Ugly Betty in spite of its resemblance rather than because of it, so maybe it's time for a rebound show that doesn't feature a castmember from GG. (Don't forget, Samantha premiers Oct 6)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread, but I figured new TV affects the revisiting, and I really think everyone who loves GG enough to still be here would love Betty. Especially if you need a good laugh after the anniversary of the first season with no "fresh" GG. : (

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: