GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 01:50:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gilmore Revisiting - The Viewing Party (Bringing Tuesdays Back)  (Read 429283 times)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: March 16, 2009, 05:39:29 pm »

Are they all from the one episode, or several?  As far as I'm aware there is no easy way to get them to Heidi in bulk, so I would still suggest the episode thread at this stage.

And thanks for the sig usage.  I'll go and change it now.

BTW Home of the Nutty is up and running again I just noticed.  Just and FYI for all those interested parties.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:42:40 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 16, 2009, 05:41:57 pm »

Argh, why is ImageShack being so difficult!? I hate college!

Eh, they're all from The Fundamental Things Apply, I just overdid it a bit. every time I grabbed a good one, sure enough, another good one came along a minute later.

*edit, alright, it's done. It's not perfect, somehow they all got out of order, and I can't get rid of the size labels (warnings,) but they're in the thread and you don't have to scroll like crazy to see them. Do we have time for a banner contest? Maybe we could just start posting our banners here in the revisit thread so we (I) don't get confused or miss the deadline. :/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:48:29 pm by lessa » Logged

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 16, 2009, 05:51:21 pm »

Sounds good to me lessa.  post away and I'll stick one up at the end of my day here so by the time people log on tomorrow a new VP post will be made with fantabulous graphic to boot.

Please read Forum Rules
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 16, 2009, 06:15:15 pm »

And if, for any reason, someone who wants to comment on the episode can't get ahold of it for watching, a transcript of the episode is here.

lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 16, 2009, 06:32:45 pm »

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 17, 2009, 05:31:42 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 4 Episode 5
The Fundamental Things Apply
Official viewing time: Tuesday, March 17th, 2009
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: Rory (Alexis Bledel) goes on her first date since breaking up with Jess and finds that college dating is not going to be easy. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) invites Luke (Scott Patterson) over for the traditional movie night she used to share with Rory. Meanwhile, Lorelai freaks out when she learns that the designer she just hired for the Dragonfly Inn used to work for Emily (Kelly Bishop). 

As you may well notice this week we have a wonderful Cheesy graphic courtesy of lessa.    Thanks a bunch lessa.  We are now accepting entries for the Season 4, episode 6 - An Affair to Remember.  Emily hires Lorelai and Sookie to cater her latest function.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.

Please read Forum Rules
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 18, 2009, 11:08:35 pm »

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing "An Affair to Remember" by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, March 22nd.

Thank you to lessa for submitting a graphic for "The Fundamental Things Apply"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!! 

lessa

Please read Forum Rules
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 23, 2009, 04:54:33 pm »

The Viewing Party - Season 4 Episode 6
An Affair to Remember
Official viewing time: Tuesday, March 24th, 2009
(8pm Org time, or the equivalent in your US time zone.  Internationals please view it at your earliest convenience)

Summary: When Emily (Kelly Bishop) plans an elaborate launch party for Richard's (Edward Herman) new company, she hires Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) to cater the affair, then makes them jump through hoops to prove they are worthy of her trust. However, when Richard's partner, Jason (Chris Eigeman) hurts Emily by insisting that her party idea is outdated, Lorelai confronts him about upsetting her mother, and is surprised when he asks her out to dinner. Meanwhile, Rory (Alexis Bledel) has a tough time finding a decent place to study at Yale.

As you may well notice this week we have a wonderful graphic courtesy of funnybottems.    Thanks a bunch Sara.  We are now accepting entries for the Season 4, episode 7 - Love Me or Louvre Me (a.k.a. The Festival of the Living Art).  The town of Stars Hollow hosts the Festival of Living Art, Lane finds a guitarist for the band and Luke's divorce may be put on hold.

Happy viewing guys and gals and we'll see you in the episode thread.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:00:39 pm by honkifuluvGG » Logged

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 23, 2009, 07:27:22 pm »

I've posted my episode comments to the episode for this week! A closer look at Lorelai and Emily's relationship was shared.

I knew I shouldn't have opened my big mouth about the VP and the lack of activity earlier, especially when I knew I wouldn't have a lot of free time to come around and devote to posting. So, I had to get in for this week's episode even if I couldn't make a graphic, at least I posted in the ep. thread this time. It makes me smile to see there was other interest in keeping this awesome project alive here!!

I'll try to come back for next week's episode but am not promising anything more than to do my best to participate when I can. Smiley

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 23, 2009, 07:33:59 pm »

Star Star Star Calling all graphics makers! Star Star Star
We thought it would be fun to have any interested ORG graphic makers create a visual representation of each week's episode!  Since there are so many episodes, it would be great to see the various talents that our members possess.  So - if you're interested, please participate!  Nod  The more the merrier!

We need a graphic representing
"Love Me or Louvre Me (a.k.a. The Festival of the Living Art)"
 by 8pm ORG time on Sunday, March 29th.

Thank you to Sara for submitting a graphic for "An Affair to Remember"!!!  Your entry is fantastic and we sincerely thank you for your hard work.  We hope everyone keeps entering!!!  There is so much talent on the ORG.  Please continue to make wonderful graphics for each episode as it comes up!!! 

funnybottems

Please read Forum Rules
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 23, 2009, 07:37:52 pm »

You flinched!!

Ahhh, I love this episode more and more every time I watch it! It didn't used to be one of my favorites, but it's sneaking its way in there! I so hope to be able to make a graphic for it as I love the living art scenes. I'm off to find some screen caps for it right now... Smiley

Sara - so glad to see you're still into the VP and are sending in graphics!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 23, 2009, 08:05:09 pm »

I'll try to come back for next week's episode but am not promising anything more than to do my best to participate when I can. Smiley

Hey there Mel.  That's all any of us can do and I look forward to reading what you can contribute.

Hehehe and yeah The Festival of Living Art is a great episode.  Lots of fun stuff to discuss and definately up there as one of the classics.  Smiley

Please read Forum Rules
lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 23, 2009, 11:05:23 pm »

Hey, everyone, screencaps for Affair are up.

lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 26, 2009, 08:55:04 pm »

Alright, now the screencaps for "Love Me or Louvre Me" are up, just in time for a little weekend banner making.

lessa
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 29, 2009, 11:15:43 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43
  Print  

Jump to: