GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 03:10:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 2444 2445 [2446] 2447 2448 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 4384110 times)
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #36675 on: March 22, 2009, 07:59:57 pm »

always. [:
love you too.

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

Community Points: 450

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36676 on: March 22, 2009, 08:29:06 pm »

awe. yay!  i'm going to bed soon and i'm dreading tomorrow. it's the memorial service.

ILY shelby, mel, livie, magz, amber, spence, grace, ines, rory
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36677 on: March 23, 2009, 03:39:45 pm »

awe. yay!  i'm going to bed soon and i'm dreading tomorrow. it's the memorial service.

Awwww feel better zija

zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36678 on: March 23, 2009, 03:44:02 pm »

awe thanx. it was a nice service. it was quite sad but we were all there for the same reason so it was nice.

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #36679 on: March 23, 2009, 05:20:36 pm »

Hi =]
I'm NEVER on anymore... And after today I won't be on for like 4 days. So what's uppp?

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #36680 on: March 24, 2009, 04:47:08 am »

i remember when we had a body viewing before the funeral for my pop, that was the saddest part.
sounds like you did well hun. Smiley i love you.

Hi =]
I'm NEVER on anymore... And after today I won't be on for like 4 days. So what's uppp?

Yeah man, you're never on anymore. someone has a boyfriend and has a life now. bahaha. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:48:18 am by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36681 on: March 24, 2009, 02:34:07 pm »

i remember when we had a body viewing before the funeral for my pop, that was the saddest part.

yeah. he was cremated so there was no viewing. i've just been feeling so crappy lately!! i mean... i'm officially working on THREE SHOWS AT SCHOOL!!!! I'm going to be SOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!!!! UGH!!! and not only that... but like my relaxation time will be turned into make up work time and it just sucks!! UGH!!!! F*** MY LIFE!!!!

Alexis-Fan08
Town Resident

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #36682 on: March 24, 2009, 04:19:13 pm »

yeah. he was cremated so there was no viewing. i've just been feeling so crappy lately!! i mean... i'm officially working on THREE SHOWS AT SCHOOL!!!! I'm going to be SOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!!!! UGH!!! and not only that... but like my relaxation time will be turned into make up work time and it just sucks!! UGH!!!! F*** MY LIFE!!!!

life isn't meant to be easy.
but good luck with everything, sounds like you really deserve it.

Hi =]

Yeah man, you're never on anymore. someone has a boyfriend and has a life now. bahaha. Smiley

you saw his dead body? wow, how'd you feel? that would've been freaky.  Shocked

^Thanks heaps Mel [ImAGilmoreGirl]
-Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you can't see the pain someone feels-
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #36683 on: March 24, 2009, 06:19:08 pm »

life isn't meant to be easy.
but good luck with everything, sounds like you really deserve it.

Hi =]

you saw his dead body? wow, how'd you feel? that would've been freaky.  Shocked

Yeah i saw his body, i kissed his forhead before he got cremated. it was the best moment. i mean, i had to say a speech and i had no words, then after i saw him, i came up with alot. i don't think i'd have gotten through it if i didn't say goodbye.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

zgilmorefan
Inn Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36684 on: March 24, 2009, 06:37:07 pm »

yeah. my step grandfather was created not long after his passing.  so the last time i saw him was wednesday a week and a half before it happened. and i barely saw him that day. i had gone out to dinner with my Aunt and my Grandmother. we hung out back the her apartment for a little while before i had to go home. so i saw him then. and it was nice. it was nice to know that he hadn't gone before i was really able to see him again. cause i never really saw him because i never had the time to. so i saw him some in the last couple months of his life, so i'm thankful for that. i still can't believe he's gone though.

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #36685 on: March 24, 2009, 06:51:01 pm »

yeah. my step grandfather was created not long after his passing.  so the last time i saw him was wednesday a week and a half before it happened. and i barely saw him that day. i had gone out to dinner with my Aunt and my Grandmother. we hung out back the her apartment for a little while before i had to go home. so i saw him then. and it was nice. it was nice to know that he hadn't gone before i was really able to see him again. cause i never really saw him because i never had the time to. so i saw him some in the last couple months of his life, so i'm thankful for that. i still can't believe he's gone though.

you know what... thats similiar to mine aswell. exactly one week after my dads wedding he passed.
the last time i saw him was at dads wedding too. his passing was reallllllly unexpected. he woke up complaining about a sore heart or something. :|

dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #36686 on: March 24, 2009, 07:31:43 pm »

I'm sorry guys, I've been around, but then again I really haven't.

Zija, I'm sorry for your loss. I can't really say much other than that cause the only person that I've ever lost was my great-grandpa when I was in the fourth grade. And one of my mom's friends in the 7th. So.... I don't really have much experience.

I've been around, just not really in the mood to talk... But here's an update:

School is okay, I've finally gotten caught up after being out sick for a week like two weeks ago. Ehhhh, other than that Sadies is coming up, that's going to be interesting. And I got asked to Prom, that'll be fun... I think.
Dance is dance. We are going to state on Thursday, I'm pretty excited for that. And then I'm starting to get ready for competition and try outs again for dance team. And well, I tried out for the first step into being Captain, which is going to be interesting if I make it and if I don't.....
My grandpa is back in the hospital, he freakin' drove himself there yesterday and didn't tell anyone where he was going... Yeah, that was interesting. I honestly don't know what's going on, but my house is very empty.
I know most of you know the story about my family's dog, Batty.... Well, I live on a busy street and usually my cousins boyfriend would let him out to get into the car with him, and he did and he got in the car, and my cousins boyfriend was getting out of the car to walk into the garage and Batty must have thought that they were going on a walk or that Dan was leaving him because he took off out of the car and ran straight into the street and got hit by a car. He didn't make it, so its really weird around here now. And it's really hard cause he was like my first ever pet... So yeah...
That's kinda what's going on and why I haven't been around alot.
But its mostly because it's that time of the semester again, where everything is coming at once.... ICKY!

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #36687 on: March 24, 2009, 07:45:02 pm »

I'm sorry guys, I've been around, but then again I really haven't.

Zija, I'm sorry for your loss. I can't really say much other than that cause the only person that I've ever lost was my great-grandpa when I was in the fourth grade. And one of my mom's friends in the 7th. So.... I don't really have much experience.

I've been around, just not really in the mood to talk... But here's an update:

School is okay, I've finally gotten caught up after being out sick for a week like two weeks ago. Ehhhh, other than that Sadies is coming up, that's going to be interesting. And I got asked to Prom, that'll be fun... I think.
Dance is dance. We are going to state on Thursday, I'm pretty excited for that. And then I'm starting to get ready for competition and try outs again for dance team. And well, I tried out for the first step into being Captain, which is going to be interesting if I make it and if I don't.....
My grandpa is back in the hospital, he freakin' drove himself there yesterday and didn't tell anyone where he was going... Yeah, that was interesting. I honestly don't know what's going on, but my house is very empty.
I know most of you know the story about my family's dog, Batty.... Well, I live on a busy street and usually my cousins boyfriend would let him out to get into the car with him, and he did and he got in the car, and my cousins boyfriend was getting out of the car to walk into the garage and Batty must have thought that they were going on a walk or that Dan was leaving him because he took off out of the car and ran straight into the street and got hit by a car. He didn't make it, so its really weird around here now. And it's really hard cause he was like my first ever pet... So yeah...
That's kinda what's going on and why I haven't been around alot.
But its mostly because it's that time of the semester again, where everything is coming at once.... ICKY!

i love you so much darling!!

GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #36688 on: March 26, 2009, 08:48:28 am »

im off to the zoo! [:

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36689 on: March 26, 2009, 04:07:46 pm »

hi!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 2444 2445 [2446] 2447 2448 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: