GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 22, 2022, 09:26:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 4712775 times)
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7815 on: January 11, 2007, 07:59:38 pm »

Hi Kara! Thank you for understanding, about that whole spoiler thing. Wink Ahh, I would just ignore that girl, she sounds like she's just stirring up trouble because she can, and she's jealous. So how long have you and your boyfriend been together? (What's his name?) Also, what's CMEA? Sorry, I'm full of questions, though, I think that's a good thing when your trying to get to know someone. Grin I missed school today, so my mom didn't let me on here much. I just got home, I went to eat with my mom and sister.

Hey Britney! Oh, Carl's Jr is the best! (My favorite meal is the #3! Hearts ) I'm about to jump in the shower also, oh, I'm glad your mother is feeling better! Why didn't you get food poisoning along with your mother? Cheesy Also, you didn't tell me, what have you been doing? I'm so excited that Christina is going to be visiting us, it's gonna be fun!

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: January 11, 2007, 08:25:42 pm »

Ok, so I have not been on in a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time. ive been really busy with school and all. i have a 4 day weekend, this weekend and i was just wondering who was all on and i was also wondering if anyone knew when a new episode of gilmore girls is coming on again. it has not been new in FOREVER! lol. im just missing it and i dont want it to be new the day that im in D.C. that would just suck. im gonna tape it, but i like to watch it when it is on. oh well. lol. im trying so hard not to star post and it looks like im doing a good job. lol. well what is up with eveyone else??....

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: January 11, 2007, 08:32:45 pm »

Olivia! I've missed you, why did you leave us for sooo long!? Well, you are doing a good job, and for that, you deserve a pretty stick. Wink I don't have a four day weekend, it's only three (Why do you have an extra day?). Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! Do you have any plans for the weekend? Umm, I think the new episodes of gg are going to start airing this Tuesday, is not then the next. If you're a Heroes fan, it starts up on January 22nd. (I can't wait!) Why are you going to D.C.? Umm, nothing much is going on in my life, just family drama.I REALLY DO LOVE YOUR SIG! I want one just like it! (Only with Milo)

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: January 11, 2007, 08:36:30 pm »

Brenda~lol. well thanx for the pretty stick and u get one too..lol. and i LOVE heros too, but im gonna be in D.C. when it shows. im gonna be in the Pro-Life March from January 19-23. YAY!!!. i cant wait. and i have tomorrow off because of teacher meeting. YAY! but i have to work tomorrow night. my feet hurt after working. UGH! lol. and i dont really have any plans for the weekend, i never really do.  Cry

dancer1012
Town Elder

Community Points: 528

I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen <3

View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: January 11, 2007, 08:40:56 pm »

Hello,

How is everyone? I haven't been here in what seems like forever.....
Nothing really going on here. It's just the same old thing, going to school and stuff like that.
Don't let me interupt any conversation.....

~Mary

*~*Mary*~*
Darling & I + ebay=dying of laughter
<3 In love..
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7820 on: January 11, 2007, 08:43:14 pm »

Mary~have we talked b4?....if so im sorry i dont remember, but if not im olivia...

dancer1012
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: January 11, 2007, 08:45:07 pm »

Mary~have we talked b4?....if so im sorry i dont remember, but if not im olivia...

um, I think so. But you know I'm not sure either. It's been a really long day...

*~*Mary*~*
<3 In love..
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: January 11, 2007, 08:46:48 pm »

Mary~lol...so what r u doing? im just on the ORG and listening to my iPod...i just traded my messed up white one for a new pink one...YAY...

Brenda~u still here??....and just PM me some pictures that u want and i will try to get her to make it.... Grin(for the siggie)

dancer1012
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: January 11, 2007, 08:49:03 pm »

Um, nothing really, just hanging out here I guess. I really should go take a shower and then head to bed but you know, I forgot how addicting this place is... I'm also waiting for my b/f to text me back...

*~*Mary*~*
<3 In love..
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: January 11, 2007, 09:00:16 pm »

Mary~ooooooo...a boyfriend!... Kiss...lol...u have school tomorrow??....i dont...im not trying to sound mean...what kind of music do u like...im just wondering....trying not to star post.... Grin

dancer1012
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: January 11, 2007, 09:03:23 pm »

Yes I have a boyfriend....
Anyway, yes I have school tomorrow but I do not however have school on Monday, the actual Martin Luther King Jr. day. Thank goodness I can't wait for the three day weekend even though I wish it was longer.
Even though all of my friends and the people I know like music like rap and rock. I am a pure country girl. Whatever dare to be different I guess.

*~*Mary*~*
<3 In love..
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: January 11, 2007, 09:07:43 pm »

I'm here Olivia! (I probably have to get off after this post Sad ) I sent you the pictures, they're sexy, huh? lol (Seriously, Milo looks... *faints* Hearts ) I would like the sig to look similar to yours, almost the same just different color, and no stars, that would be great! Thanks Olivia, your the best! Kiss Pro-Life March? What is that? I'm assuming you'll be walking, am I right? Is it for a good cause? (I'm here asking questions, and I'm probably way off) Make sure to take plenty of pictures in front of the White House for me! Cheesy Try and take on shaking Bush's hand too! lol (Just kidding about that one Cheesy ) Where do you work? You've never told me, and I've asks you so many times! lol I'm officially jealous of you, I wish I had no school tomorrow! I really want to buy my schoo's Beenie and Scarf, they're sooo cute, and the colors are Purple & Gold...I just hope they're not sold out. Don't be sad about not having any plans! Seriously, I hardly ever do too, it's no big deal...don't worry, be happy! Grin

Mary! Where have you been!? Boyfriend!? I believe you told me about him, but I don't remember his name. Huh So, how long have you two been together?

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: January 11, 2007, 09:12:01 pm »

Brenda~well the PRO-LIFE march is a march for life...i dont really know how to describe it...and i will try to take some good pictures. i work at a nice resterrant by my house...i HATE the uniform...i look like a boy!!...ill try to get a picture and show u...lol...and im gonna go...TTYL!!!!....

Mary~oh ya, be different!..lol...i was raised on country music...lol...love it...i also like pop...and everyone in my class likes rap and stuff like that, and i dont see how they do...oh well!!...lol...

KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: January 11, 2007, 09:37:15 pm »

Hi Kara! Thank you for understanding, about that whole spoiler thing. Wink Ahh, I would just ignore that girl, she sounds like she's just stirring up trouble because she can, and she's jealous. So how long have you and your boyfriend been together? (What's his name?) Also, what's CMEA? Sorry, I'm full of questions, though, I think that's a good thing when your trying to get to know someone. Grin I missed school today, so my mom didn't let me on here much. I just got home, I went to eat with my mom and sister.

It is ok.  I like questons.  Yeah, this girl is a trouble starter.  We have not been together for very long, since October.  His name is Tyler  It has been kind of hard, because I was with my old boyfriend for 15 months, and I am still like really close with him.  CMEA=California Music Educations Association.  I play piano, clarinet, saxaphone, and drums.  And I am doing a piano accompainment for my friends for a CMEA festival in March.  It is pretty difficult.   

Littlegreen
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 26

View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: January 12, 2007, 01:20:07 pm »

Hi I haven't been on this thread for a while, I just am excited and want to tell people about my PSAT scores so I tell you folks, I got an 1800, which is lower then I wanted, but noting to be ashamed of.  I was a little ashamed when the preson right in front of me in line to get scores got a 2380 (back story she is only 13 years old, and only took the psat because she skipped a grade and was not challenced enough by the CAPT test).  How are people that smart only getting one question wrong!?!?!?!!?!  But I will get over it soon enough.... hopefully

Its kind of scarry now everyone keeps asking me about colleges, like the second you know your scores you have to pick you schools, i have no idea where I want to go......

Kat

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: