GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 22, 2022, 09:13:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 4712748 times)
minilorelai14
« Reply #7800 on: January 10, 2007, 08:32:08 pm »

hey kyra and gena...so ive had a very long nite lol but ya..so wht ya all up to??
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7801 on: January 10, 2007, 08:46:48 pm »

evenin all

it seems like i have not been on this thread in FOREVER but i have been so busy, what with christmas, new year boyfriend trouble, school work, 3 pieces of coursework (out of 4 subjects) all due in on the same week!!!

i have an exam on thursday afternoon (politics) and an exam on the 23 (media) it just means less to do in june i suppose when im doing the rest of them, but i just gotta keep thinkin last year of school i dont have to go back after exams in julsy unlike everyone else then im off to university wooo!!!

one good thing im 18 IN 11 DAYS!!! woo pub here i come!! lol so yea i dunno whats going on in here but i just thought id come back to say, im alive and stuff and hellloooo and how are all?!
Laura! Where the heck have you been, let me guess...the pub? Cheesy Sorry, I never wrote back to your pm with the picture of Darren, I just never got around to it, sorry. Embarrassed Still friends? lol He was cute! Where was that picture taken? Well bottom line, he's a hottie! You can sort of tell he can't dance for some reason, how do I know? I can just tell! Cheesy Goodluck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do fine, come on, you got into your first choice college for goodness sake! Wink You're going to eighteen! Happy Early Birthday! Celebrate Dance Gift Drink I know you, you'll be at the club! Just make sure to stop by here for a little bit, okay?

Christina! I still have no message... Cry I'm so glad that most likely you'll be coming to California! If you come, where are you going to stay, who are you coming with? Tell me details woman! I'm excited, and can't wait to see you! What will we do, I know I got front seat, don't even think about it Britney and Gena! Fight Ahh, it's going to be soo much fun! Clubbing? Little old me? F0 shO! Cheesy Oh yeah, we'll go WB studios, you'll meet Lauren, I'll meet Milo, get married (Because he'll say yes to my proposal of course. You'll be my maid of honor), and then it's off to the honeymoon I go! Cheesy I hope to talk to you soon, love ya! Kiss Oh, and I don't know when my break is, I'll tell you as soon as I find out.

hey brenda!  Yup, I'm stlil working there, what you think I was gonna get fired?! lol  I love it on saturdays (which is the only day I guard)--its SO much fun with them! Smiley  lol, but I am now also co-teaching lessons on tuesdays and saturdays.  haha yeah, the Titanic is a good movie.  Thats great that you got to spend time with your friend and have tons of fun--I know how it is when you don't see them too often.  Glad you had tons of fun at camp!!! Smiley  I'm sorry about the drama with your brother--drama's never too good, hopefully everything will work out.  okay!! talk to you laters! Smiley
Melanie! I'm surprised you've been posting lately, couldn't stay away from me, huh? I'm just irresistable, I understand. lol No, I didn't think you got fired! I just thought you would have quit after someone needed saving. Cheesy Speaking of saving, have you saved anyone yet? (I can imagine you with a cape, underwear over your pants, and red boots! HAHAHA!) Heck yes, I had the best time at camp! I love it soo much, I can't wait until summer! (I'll be gone for an entire week then) So what have you been doing lately? Also, no, there was no new episode of Heroes, it was a rerun. The new episodes will start back up again, January 22nd. Wink

Kara, hi, what's up? Oh, well when I say 'announce it', I mean, put a big warning sign! I don't want to accidentally read a spoiler, I'm a Spree, which means I don't read spoilers (I'd rather be surprised), so it would be greatly appreciated if you could announce it, or if someone wants to know, pm it to them. Wink Thank you for understanding, I'm just looking out for myself. Grin Anyway, oh that's messed up about the rumor! Angry Have you ever been friends with the girl that's spreading it? She's just jealous, since you're with a guy that she likes, just ignore her. Wink What grade are you in by the way? What have you done today?

Hi Britney, Gena, and Brie!

-Brenda Hearts[/color]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 09:28:48 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
cool_mimi
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

Life Is Short Talk Fast

View Profile
« Reply #7802 on: January 11, 2007, 01:20:30 am »

hey all what's up i just get back from school i had today two tests i did ok
i have got tests on sunday then the tests will be finished you can see me all the time here
what about u

rory: dean
dean: what
rory:  stop
dean: why
rory:   coz i love u  u idiot.
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #7803 on: January 11, 2007, 08:13:13 am »

hehe hey brenda!!!

i know he is absolutely gorgeous right? i believe that picture was taken on my bedroom or office floor...if thats the one i remember taking and sending anyway lol i have just got out of a politics exam (yeuch btw) lol and yea, i have parents evening to night ow exciting i always hate parents evening im always alright i just think they will find something and moan about it but hey such is life and yea i will stop by, im going to london for the day to do shopping so that will be a good b-day!!

and yay your tests are nearly over cool_mimi, soon as they are you can celebrate and breath a sigh of relief they are OVER!!

so what have you all been up to then?!

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #7804 on: January 11, 2007, 08:17:15 am »

hey girls i just finished my psychology class, and now i got a nice lil break so i'm watching gilmore girls Smiley
brenda, britney & gena, you girls were in my dream last night!! hah i guess it's because i said i was prob coming to Cali.. but anyways, we were at this party thing and gena, you were confessing your love for my best friends ex boyfriend lol and brenda you walked in and we were like holy ish omg!!!! and britney you were there & just partying it up with us. it was so much fun haha. weird too  Cheesy

anyways breanda- im guna write back- prob this weekend so i have more to say Smiley
I have no idea where i'm going to stay, and who i'm going with yet but it's getting planned noww!! lol. ahh wb tourrr ahhh laurenn ahhh. lol how excitiing!!!! how far are you guys from the studio? i think im guna do the delux tour oh la la.

britney - how's your mom feeling? did you go to school today? hope everything is okayyy Smiley

love yas!

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #7805 on: January 11, 2007, 08:21:42 am »

*gasp* you guys are making me jealous with all your planning and things *pouts*

maybe one day if i ever get across the atlantic i may be able to do that tour lol its just so expensive and things well, if you do get to do it have lotsa fun, and hope that some kind of filming is happening so that even if you dont meet them you can be like *gasp...point* then take a photo like a typical tourist lol

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
minilorelai14
« Reply #7806 on: January 11, 2007, 09:56:57 am »

well i am homeschooled lol but also go to school but ill tell u about that later haha..umm shes better this morning and she spent that nite at the hospital last nite cause she had a fever and this morning i think her fever went down but her stats r low and shes not hungry so they want to keep her just another nite to make sure shes ok and everything but were going to the hospital today to see her and shes fine she, just her stats r low and they need to be higher and i just asked my grandma and stats means lol her blood pressure is low needs to be higher ummm her cholasteral *sp* is low and something eles but i dont know how to spell it lol..and i will keep u guys updated..anyways whts up,how r u all doing??
amerikan_dreamer28
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 71

Gilmore Girls Addict

View Profile
« Reply #7807 on: January 11, 2007, 02:28:13 pm »

Hey everyone!

I just saw this thread. I am Erika and I am 16 years old
 Grin

Sig made by Audra (not registered)
JAVA JUNKIE / F.A.I.T.H. *flyswatter*
MiloVentimiglia

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 8!!!
~*emily*~
« Reply #7808 on: January 11, 2007, 03:52:44 pm »

Hey everyone!

I just saw this thread. I am Erika and I am 16 years old
 Grin

Welcome, Erika!!! i'm emily, and i'm 13. i haven't been on for awhile... what's up everyone? i'll check back in after supper.
Gilmore-Fan-13
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 23

Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7809 on: January 11, 2007, 03:54:10 pm »

Welcome Erika! I'm Amanda and I'm 13. Please PM me!

Oy with the poodles already !
amerikan_dreamer28
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 71

Gilmore Girls Addict

View Profile
« Reply #7810 on: January 11, 2007, 05:11:17 pm »

Hey Emily and Amanda
 Grin

Sig made by Audra (not registered)
JAVA JUNKIE / F.A.I.T.H. *flyswatter*
MiloVentimiglia

WE NEED GILMORE GIRLS SEASON 8!!!
minilorelai14
« Reply #7811 on: January 11, 2007, 06:40:53 pm »

hey all new ppls haha Cheesy..im britney 14 from cali welcome to this thread it rocks best thread in the org lol..so wht ya all doing?? i just had dinner fast food haha my favorite lol
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7812 on: January 11, 2007, 07:04:53 pm »

Christina! Well hopefully I will get a message from you this weekend, don't be a...liar...liar...pants...on...fire. Cheesy When is your Sprin Break going to be? Your so lucky, in college, you get to party harder than us! lol I don't live far from the WB studios, maybe, fifteen minutes if there's no traffic (I've passed the studios plenty of times; hoping to see Milo... Cheesy ) Wait, this just crossed my mind: Are you going to buy our WB tour tickets (or whatever they are)? lol All in favor, say I. Cheesy It's cool, I'll just have to find the money...somewhere...somehow. lol (It's cool, who do you think is going to come along with you?)

Hi Laura! Oh yes, Darren is adorable! (I'm not checking out your boyfriend, you didn't send a full body shot! Cheesy ) When is your birthday again? I always post up a special something for my friends birthdays. Wink Ahh, you're going to London? I want to go to Europe, hopefully I do when I graduate high school (my sister and I are planning on it, she made fun though...she said I only wanted to go for the nude beaches! How rude...lol). So do you have plans for the weekend? Better, has Darren danced lately? Cheesy

Britney, I didn't know your mom was sick. I hope she feels better, do you know what the problem is? Anyway, what did you eat? (Fast food, I know, but from where?) Also, what have you been doing, I haven't talked to you in days! Sad

Hi Amanda! I've seen you around, but don't think we've ever actually had a conversation, how are you? What have you been up to? Oh yeah, I'm Brenda. Grin

Hey Emily! So, that big field trip tomorrow, excited? Hopefully we'll get to talk later, hurry back!

Hey Erika, what's up?

Woah Baby... Cheesy
-Brenda Hearts (15, California Love, Los Angeles, Lynwood! Grin)

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
minilorelai14
« Reply #7813 on: January 11, 2007, 07:50:09 pm »

oo carls jr yummy lol and they think it was food posin but there not sure but shes getting better now...so wht ya up to and im getting in the shower in a bit so lol Cheesy
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7814 on: January 11, 2007, 07:50:24 pm »

Kara, hi, what's up? Oh, well when I say 'announce it', I mean, put a big warning sign! I don't want to accidentally read a spoiler, I'm a Spree, which means I don't read spoilers (I'd rather be surprised), so it would be greatly appreciated if you could announce it, or if someone wants to know, pm it to them. Wink Thank you for understanding, I'm just looking out for myself. Grin Anyway, oh that's messed up about the rumor! Angry Have you ever been friends with the girl that's spreading it? She's just jealous, since you're with a guy that she likes, just ignore her. Wink What grade are you in by the way? What have you done today?

Ahh, ok.  Sorry, I am a little new to this, and normally announce it means what I said.  But whatever.  Yeah, I am not really friends with that girl, just a few people in my circle of friends hang out with her, but the rest don't.  I am in 8th grade, what about you?  And I just got back from CMEA practice for 4 1/2 hours.  My fingers are sore   Cry  What have you done today??

Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: