GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 22, 2022, 09:55:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 4712837 times)
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7785 on: January 09, 2007, 04:49:40 pm »

DOUBLE FRENCH!!!! I HATE OUR TEACHER. SHE SERIOUSLY DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!! Ok anyway...thanks for the compliment on the siggie =D And good job on not star posting!! keep workin on the Liv!! Is anyone else on??

GilmoreGirl1127
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: January 09, 2007, 04:52:55 pm »

Oh and by the way i know that a lot of people have PMed me and im really sorry but i have been extremely busy and i know that i havent replied. So i just want u to know that im working on it. Ummm yea trying not to star post. SO how is everyone? Um still trying not to star post...umm so i really got to go ttyl everyone!

Olivia
java junkie
headliner
F.A.I.T.H.
thanks to javajunkiee for making the sig pour moi
minilorelai14
« Reply #7787 on: January 09, 2007, 07:46:04 pm »

hey everybody well i mite have carpol ahhh bad stuff but w/e...how is everybody?...well im ok just really bored tho!!!
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: January 10, 2007, 07:55:14 am »

hehe thanks for the luck and b-day wishes mela and good luck on your exams too!! scary stuff eh?!

and yes, you will definately be able to have the odd tipple over in Ireland hehe always fun stuff!!

good afternoon everybody...

i dunno what carpol is minilorelai14, but im sorry all the same if its bad stuff...bad stuff is not good

well im gonna go revise politics ciao!!

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
logansLover
« Reply #7789 on: January 10, 2007, 08:05:28 am »

Hey all. So How are ya'll on this chilly morning? I am freezing and yeah.

Brenda~ I was, and maybe still am sick. I felt like crap yesterday.

Kelly~ Hey! How are you today?

Laura~ Hey to you also. And again, how are you?
minilorelai14
« Reply #7790 on: January 10, 2007, 10:18:27 am »

hey everybody thought i would stop by and say hi cause well im craming for finals i have lots of work and i think i drowned in it earlier lol Cheesy..so i mite not be on the org for awhile but maybe i will say hi once in awhile..and rite now im in comp class..fun class to k well i have to go maybe like in 10 mins around there so ya lol..god i hate finals!!!!!
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: January 10, 2007, 04:33:11 pm »

hey girls!
gl on your finals britney! i havent talked to you in a while =( IM me sometime girl! haha you don't mean carpal tunnel right? how'd all the other auditions go? any more call backs?! keep me updated!!
brenda britney & gena~ i am seriously considering coming to california for my spring break. its like 80% definite. i just gotta get all the money and look up tickets and hotel rooms and car rentals, but i will figure it out i promise, and im guna take you all out of school and we're guna go on the WB studio tours and then out to eat and then clubbbbinnn haha =) partay!!
but yeah first week of school and it's only guna get worse =( i hope to talk to you all soon
love yas!!

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
minilorelai14
« Reply #7792 on: January 10, 2007, 05:07:49 pm »

ya i meant that lol..and they went good didnt get another call bac but w/e its ok and im hiding lol my mom is sick and i hate sick ppl eww plzz fly me to u!!!..so wht ya up to?
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #7793 on: January 10, 2007, 05:47:41 pm »

Christina- that would work except i might be far away on spring break lol i might, almost for sure, go to Hawaii to see my grandma. and it HAPPENS to be on spring break haha. man i wanna go to the WB studios so bad!!!!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
minilorelai14
« Reply #7794 on: January 10, 2007, 05:48:49 pm »

lol gena come pick me up now!!!!..i will take ya Wink
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: January 10, 2007, 05:50:05 pm »

Hi Kara! Ugh, I know! When are the new episodes of gg going to air, do you know? I watched Heroes last night, do you watch that? Oh, it's good, that's my second favorite show. Hearts So what is this drama at your school? I want to know... Grin Oh, and please if you have any spoilers, or if you know any information about upcoming episodes, can you announce it, or pm it because I'm a Spree, and I'm sure there are others on this thread. Wink

Hey!  Yeah, they are supposed to go back on on the 22nd I believe.  I watch Heros occasionally (main for Milo Ventimiglia), but I didn't watch it last night.  I really want to see him in Rocky Balboa too.  There is a lot of drama at school.  One with this really bad rumor about me and my ex-bf who i am still really good friends with.  Well, like this one girl spread it to like 3-4 people.  And also, my current boyfriend is on my side, and she is really mad (the rumor spreader girl) because she likes him. alot.  But anyways, yeah... it is a <b>long</b> story.  Yeah I will announce spoilers that I see... I check a lot on the CW site, and they genereally have good ones, but a lot of the time gilmoregirls.org posts the same ones.  Yeah, I love knowing what is going on, even before it comes on.  Talk to you later...

minilorelai14
« Reply #7796 on: January 10, 2007, 05:54:04 pm »

hey kyra grly..wht ya up to??
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #7797 on: January 10, 2007, 06:10:15 pm »

hah my spring break is during the last week of march, so do you know when yours is yet?
whats everyone doin right now Smiley

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: January 10, 2007, 06:15:03 pm »

ya, its the 26th-30th i think....i cant wait til spring break Cheesy. its gonna be fun, if i get to go....but most likely we will. sry haha im just tryng not to star post haha. omg that show Exposed on MTV is so wierd...

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: January 10, 2007, 06:48:12 pm »

hey kyra grly..wht ya up to??
**Kara. And nothing much... just got home.  I just watched my favorite epsiode (well of them) on tv.  Yay!!  I can't wait until they start airing new epsiodes again

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: