GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 22, 2022, 10:06:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 4712847 times)
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #7770 on: January 08, 2007, 07:31:26 pm »

Ok, I know I'm not usually the one getting on everyone's case about this, but I have realized that EVERYONE for the past page has been star posting. Do you want this thread to close? I don't. And yes, I know that it's hard to think of something when you're only talking to one person, and I hate that rule too. BUT, you guys I'm sure can think of at least something random to say like about giraffes or anything else that comes to mind lol. Just please TRY to make your posts a little longer. I'm not saying a lot longer, but just a little bit, at least so it gets to the second line.... because I'm sure none of us want this thread to get closed down. K luv ya all!  Wink

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: January 08, 2007, 08:43:17 pm »

wow i havent talked to anyone in a while, brendaaa how ya been girl? still have no new messages from you =( but i got your comment on the aim page.. gena & britney- my girls! how was school & everything? what happend to these chat rooms?! lol im guna make a bebo page eventually i promiseee!!
so first day of college yet again, it was alright. i had english, and my teacher is hysterical! so awesome.. and then my architecture classes.. we have to build chairs out of cardboard and only cardboard.. any design ideas?! haha yeah its due next week. no glue or pins or anything. UGH im seriously considering changing my major, its redic.
anyways i hope everyone else had a nice break & a nice first day back at school
miss & love you girls<33

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: January 08, 2007, 09:03:34 pm »

hey christina! my first day back was pretty good. i surprisingly wasnt tired. im so used to getting up at like 11, and i wasnt tired when i woke up at 5:25. lol it felt so much like the first week of school all jammed in one day lol. but i hate this new lunch thing...we have a double lunch now, it sucks.

oh yeah, britney says hi. im just dropping in, i have to go now. its 9 and im gonna take a shower and go to bed, dont wanna be tired tomorrow. so bye!!!

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
logansLover
« Reply #7773 on: January 09, 2007, 10:16:06 am »

Hey ya'll how are ya doing today? Ok, so since I can't continue on with my normal greating... Ah Whatever.

On another note, My stromach hurts very much. I feel like crap.

Ok, so there we go!
lozman
Inn Manager

Community Points: 198

laura, yep thats me

View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: January 09, 2007, 12:28:45 pm »

evenin all

it seems like i have not been on this thread in FOREVER but i have been so busy, what with christmas, new year boyfriend trouble, school work, 3 pieces of coursework (out of 4 subjects) all due in on the same week!!!

i have an exam on thursday afternoon (politics) and an exam on the 23 (media) it just means less to do in june i suppose when im doing the rest of them, but i just gotta keep thinkin last year of school i dont have to go back after exams in julsy unlike everyone else then im off to university wooo!!!

one good thing im 18 IN 11 DAYS!!! woo pub here i come!! lol so yea i dunno whats going on in here but i just thought id come back to say, im alive and stuff and hellloooo and how are all?!

JavaJunkie...Lieterati...Noddie...Flyswatter
F.A.I.T.H 
sig by monicakeller!
no season 8 makes me SMAD
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: January 09, 2007, 03:27:34 pm »

Ok, I know I'm not usually the one getting on everyone's case about this, but I have realized that EVERYONE for the past page has been star posting. Do you want this thread to close? I don't. And yes, I know that it's hard to think of something when you're only talking to one person, and I hate that rule too. BUT, you guys I'm sure can think of at least something random to say like about giraffes or anything else that comes to mind lol. Just please TRY to make your posts a little longer. I'm not saying a lot longer, but just a little bit, at least so it gets to the second line.... because I'm sure none of us want this thread to get closed down. K luv ya all!  Wink
THANK YOU! Wink So anyway, what's up Gena, how have you been? You know, this whole time I thought your name was pronounced Geena, hmm, you learn something new everyday. Grin What's up with you? I'm tired, I fell alseep in first period. Embarrassed

Christina! I'm sorry I haven't written back to your pm, I'm abusing our rule, sorry. Embarrassed I didn't know you wanted to be an Arcetech (or however you spell it!), or that was your major, my cousin wants to be one of those, I should warn him of the ridiculousness! Cheesy That does sound crazy, I'm not good with my hands at all, I can't make stuff, so sorry, I'm no help. Smiley Oh, well, I just got back from school, it was a good day, let me say...I love PE! Hearts It's my favorite subject, you don't even have to use your mind, and I love to run, I feel free, and leave all my problems behind...ahh. *paradise* Me and my mom just got back from the market, apparently my brother took my sister's car (for the forth time), and she said she needed ice cream because she's thinking of kicking him out! Nooo, what is she thinking, I'm gonna go and try to stop the madness, and get some ice cream along the way, bye! Kiss

Hi Brie! Ugh, my stomach was hurting earlier too, I hope you feel better. What have you been doing?

Laura! Hi, where the heck have you been!? Sorry, I don't have time to read your post right now, but I promise I'll reply to it later. Wink

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
~*emily*~
« Reply #7776 on: January 09, 2007, 03:39:13 pm »

hey gena thanks for saying that in a nice way it did need to be said and i will try my best not to star post. kudos to you! we can't let the kiddies thread close! that would be terrible...

anywho, i went back to school today, on a tuesday, it was weird. my new haircut actually cooperated, which was nice. i have a butload of homework, so i'll probably get off after this post. Sad i have a big field trip friday, so it's practically a 3-day week, and then we get a 3-day weekend! i have to take keyboarding, which is going to be really hard scince they cover the keyboard and the way i type is by looking at the keyboard and i can type pretty fast that way. *sighs* but anyway, i'm just listening to my new iPod right now and blabbering on and on about myself... so what's going on with you guys?
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: January 09, 2007, 03:44:56 pm »

Emily! Hi! Oh, I don't mean to brag, but...I'm pretty smooth with the keys! Cheesy lol (The keyboard and I...we're good friends. lol) What do you mean you're taking keyboarding? A class? Well, I hope you do well if that if what you meant. Wink Where is this big feild trip too? I haven't been on one of those since, woo...I don't even remember. Huh You're getting offline, already? Man... Sad

(And, I'm not going to say anything about the star posting because a couple pages back I said I wouldn't. :Smiley )

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: January 09, 2007, 03:50:35 pm »

Hey Everyone,

Sorry, I haven't been on since Sunday or something, a little bit of drama at school.  You know how that goes.  So, what's new?? 

And... It's Tuesday Night! Gilmore Girls is on.  Except, it is another rerun, this is like the 5th week in a row.  I am getting really frustrated.

~*emily*~
« Reply #7779 on: January 09, 2007, 03:56:27 pm »

brenda!!! hey girlie, yeah, i have to take a keyboarding class to go on to high school. that's right, i sit in a classroom for an hour everyday and learn how to type correctly. but they don't let us see the keys, so i'll probably hit delete when i mean to hit | or \ or something. ugh. haha coool can you type without looking at the keyboard? it seems really hard. um, the field trip's only big cuz it's whole 8th grade, we're not going anywhere special. we get to go to the local university & museam (sp-?) to learn stuff about thomas edison, watch an imax movie, and eat. but we get the whole day off from school and my best friends have the same teacher, so it'll be fun.

anything new or exciting going on in BrendaWorld? eh? lol i'm listening to What Ever Happened by The Strokes. i love that song!!!!

"Whose culture is this and does anybody know?
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
But no one comes in and yes, you're alone..."
buh dadadadadadadadadada bumbumbumbumb... lol you should check it out.

i kind of want to see the rerun scince i've missed GG for awhile and don't know if i've seen it. sorry about the drama, i hate when my friends fight!!!
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: January 09, 2007, 04:04:49 pm »

Yeah, well I have seen like everyone episode now, so reruns are no fun... All should be back to normal in a week or too though.  Yeah, I hate the drama as well.  But this time it is more than a little cat fight... but long story there...   
I really can't wait to see the next Gilmore Girls Epsiode, because apparently it is when Richard has a "health crisis" and when we find out what Anna said to Luke's proposal. (about april, not an actual marriage proposal, lol)  So hopefully it will be on soon

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: January 09, 2007, 04:08:02 pm »

Hi Kara! Ugh, I know! When are the new episodes of gg going to air, do you know? I watched Heroes last night, do you watch that? Oh, it's good, that's my second favorite show. Hearts So what is this drama at your school? I want to know... Grin Oh, and please if you have any spoilers, or if you know any information about upcoming episodes, can you announce it, or pm it because I'm a Spree, and I'm sure there are others on this thread. Wink

Emily, I didn't know you were in 8th grade, oh, I can't talk to you anymore, I'm too cool. Cool lol I'm just kidding, you know I'm not like that. Wink Some advice: As soon as you start high school, don't slack off, do your work! (Trust me, I'm not doing good, and I wish I could go back) Yes, I can type without looking at the keys, pretty fast too, if I don't say so myself. Cheesy That's ridiculous, how can not let you go to high school if you haven't taken keyboarding classes, that's crazy talk! I hope you have fun on your feild trip, and your best friend is going, I'm sure you'll have fun. BrendaWorld? That's right, don't you wish you were a citizen? Cheesy Cool Umm, well I'm eating Chocolate Chip ice cream, and I'm about to go fix up my Dorritos with lemon and Tapatio, oh yes! (I eat too much junk food, my diet starts tomorrow, honest! lol)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 04:09:57 pm by I LUV JESS~!! » Logged

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: January 09, 2007, 04:27:16 pm »

evenin all

it seems like i have not been on this thread in FOREVER but i have been so busy, what with christmas, new year boyfriend trouble, school work, 3 pieces of coursework (out of 4 subjects) all due in on the same week!!!

i have an exam on thursday afternoon (politics) and an exam on the 23 (media) it just means less to do in june i suppose when im doing the rest of them, but i just gotta keep thinkin last year of school i dont have to go back after exams in julsy unlike everyone else then im off to university wooo!!!

one good thing im 18 IN 11 DAYS!!! woo pub here i come!! lol so yea i dunno whats going on in here but i just thought id come back to say, im alive and stuff and hellloooo and how are all?!
good luck on your exams!!! Smiley mine are coming up starting the 22nd of Jan.
Cheesy Sweet!!! Happy Early Birthday!! haha lucky, you can go drink at 18--I turn 18 in a little more than 2 months but I have to wait until I'm 21--(though if I go to Ireland this summer I might ligally be able to drink there. Wink)
HI! and welcome back! Smiley I'm pretty tired and still cannot believe its Tuesday only.

-->Brenda--there was a new HEroes last night?! I watch that show and like it a lot, but I thought it, along with Studio 60 was still on hiatus.

hey guys!! what's going on?? Brenda could you explain to me what it means when someone snarks you? and pretty stick, that link on the side under the person's username. what's up with that??
haha i'm allergic to chuck-e-cheese pizza!!

hi mela489!! i think i've met you before...maybe...what's your name?
HI Smiley  My name is Melanie, what is yours?  You are allergic to chuck-e-cheese pizza!!??! Just theirs, or all pizza?

^^since she think's I would have a better answer Wink...:
well, lol, once you have 100 posts (which you do Smiley) you have the option of "giving or taking" someone's community points (it used to be called Karma).  It is meant to reward people if you really agree with what someone said, or they did something exceller, or nice, but also make someone who isn't following the rules or being rude and not listening, try to make them realize.  The pretty stick gives one point and the snark stick takes one away.  They really do nothing and are pointless, but hey, if it goes up a noticable amout (cause I don't really pay attention to it too much, lol) it can always put a smile on your face. Smiley
I hope I answered your question! Smiley  Let me know if you are still confused. Cheesy

Hey Melanie and Kelly!

Melanie, you should (I would recommend Little Cesear's is you're on a budget Wink ). I went to Chucke E. Cheese yesterday, and it was so fun! I hung out with my bestfriend (who I haven't hung out with in weeks because she moved. You know, it's hard to keep in touch) We took those pictures in that booth machine thing, and both times it got us off gaurd, I look like a freakin bird! Cheesy My life? A lot of drama with my brother, I went to camp last weekend (had the time of my life), and now I'm talking to you. I want to watch a movie, I'm going to watch a movie right now (with my McDonalds, oh yes! lol), probably Titanic, I love that movie. Hearts How are you doing? Do you still have that Life Guard job?

Kelly, how are you? I do know about the whole Karma (pretty/snarkastick), but don't know how to explain it. You know what I mean? I think Melanie would give you a better understanding of the whole concept. Wink Illergic to Chucke E. Cheese!... *faints* Cheesy

hey brenda!  Yup, I'm stlil working there, what you think I was gonna get fired?! lol  I love it on saturdays (which is the only day I guard)--its SO much fun with them! Smiley  lol, but I am now also co-teaching lessons on tuesdays and saturdays.  haha yeah, the Titanic is a good movie.  Thats great that you got to spend time with your friend and have tons of fun--I know how it is when you don't see them too often.  Glad you had tons of fun at camp!!! Smiley  I'm sorry about the drama with your brother--drama's never too good, hopefully everything will work out.  okay!! talk to you laters! Smiley

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7783 on: January 09, 2007, 04:39:40 pm »

Hey peeps!! How is everyone?? I'm sooooooooooooooo excited for tomorrow!! I'm going to the High School Musical concert with my aunt uncle and cousins!! yipee!! ugh i have to sit through a double block of french tho. (2 hours) I hate French my teacher sucks. Olivia!! OMG DOUBLE FRENCH TOMORROW!! Me and Olivia are in the same french class and it's C'EST TERRIBLE!!! grrr stupid french

GilmoreGirl1127
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: January 09, 2007, 04:46:31 pm »

WOW kelly i really like the new sig that u made! Oh i know i really cant stand double french tomorrow with uggh U KNO WHO! She really doesnt know anything and i really dont like doubles with her! Ok well trying not to "star post" LOL--im pretty bad with that--ok well see u in french tomorrow! AHHHHHH! SAVE ME!!!!!

Olivia
java junkie
headliner
F.A.I.T.H.
thanks to javajunkiee for making the sig pour moi
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: