GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 04:25:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 5042112 times)
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #7725 on: January 07, 2007, 12:09:34 pm »

hey chickies!! so i just got back to school and im all moved in and everything. mommy and i cleaned and unpacked for hours!! haha it was fun. and no one is really back yet so im just chillin in my room watching season 5 of gilmore girls, the happy days of lorelai & luke, but the sad days of lorelai & rory.. hah thats weird when ya htink about it .. anyways i also just had a white hot chocolate from dunkin donuts mmmmm good!!
so yeah i start classes tomorrow, first one at 11 so its not bad! everyone else has school tom too right?
how was everyones day?? Smiley

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: January 07, 2007, 12:19:55 pm »

Hi Christina! Ugh, yes, I start school tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it. Everything else in my life is looking up, except school, I wish I could start this school year all over again. Sad If I were doing well in school, it would be no problem to go back, but I'm not. I'm going to try my best for the rest of the year (especially these last two weeks of the semester!). Oh, you back in your dorm? Nice, how long have you beeen settled? Ahh, your mom helped you, that's nice, I love my mom as much as she bugs. Grin What's your first class tomorrow? Okay, I'm going to church, oh yes, I love it! Hearts I'll talk to you later, love ya, bye!

Chloe, I feel you on all that stuff about your brother, it's crazy. Smiley Umm, no I've never heard of Cape Cod Mass, but it sounds really nice. Come on, beaches, if you say they had guys on them, oh I'm there! Cheesy Yeah, your baby cousin is cute, I have a nephew on the way (oh yeah, my brother and his girlfriend are having a boy), their going to name him matthew. I'll talk to you later, my lord awaits. Cheesy (church time!) *runs off*

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: January 07, 2007, 01:22:07 pm »

Hey Guys!  I just got home from a neighborhood thing [[it is hard to understand]].  I just finished watching Gilmore Girls the complete 6th season for the 2nd time.  I loved it.  Especially the end.  And the middle.  And well, all of it.  LOL. 

P.S.  I am slightly new, but have been posting on this board for a few days.  In case you haven't met me, my name is Kara, and I am 13 from California

Chareey
Town Resident

Community Points: 20

View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: January 07, 2007, 01:25:26 pm »

It sucks living in the UK, I will probaly have bought all the DVDS before season 4 comes onto the tele ( if it ever does) Angry Theres my rant over Smiley How is everyone?
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: January 07, 2007, 01:28:26 pm »

That stinks about living in the UK, but personally i like the DVD's better, because you dont have to watch commercials, there are extras, and you dont have to wait a week for the next episode

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7730 on: January 07, 2007, 03:28:35 pm »

Hello kara,Im Emily, do u like the fourm so far?Its a great webby,huh?lol DVD's are better(tho im on season 7 were i live) i have season 5&6 i want 2 or 3! (jess of course,total hottie!)lol whos ur favvy guy?(like are u a headliner,a literati, a narcolepsi,or what?lol i like to no these things!)

~!Em!~

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
iTsNowOrNever
Diner Owner

Community Points: 61

It's Now or Never...

View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: January 07, 2007, 04:02:27 pm »

Hey Grls!
Brenda~ Don't worry about your grades, as long as you try Smiley that's what my mom used to tel me, annoying huh? lol.. but soph year grades dont matter that much, just make sure the grades that go on the transcript are decent. you can do better this time, get yo head in the game girl!! and if you need help with anything im here!! And yeah im back in my dorm, i jsut woke up from a nap bc moving in wears me out haha. and i really have a lot of clothes, it's crazy! and annoying to organize lol. i have english tom mornin but i gave an awesome teacher so i dont mind.  but yeah im all alone in my room bc my roommate is from puerto rico and her flight gets in late tonight.. so now im just chillin like a bum bum Smiley
how is everyone else? theres so many new people here!!  Cheesy

i<3 brenda.britney.gena.duz!
Random Shy Girl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: January 07, 2007, 04:32:28 pm »

Welcome Kara and RandomShyGrl!! I'm Kelly, I'm 14 and I'm wicked friendly!! So feel free to ask me anything!! RandomShyGrl what is your real name? Don't be shy!!

Aww, thanks!  Grin You seem all seem really sweet.
Anyway, my real name is Grace. I don't have any questions right now, though, but thanks anyway. As you probably figured, my nickname is because of the fact that I'm horribly shy.  Tongue

Anyway, I'm really glad I signed up here because you all seem so nice and friendly. Oh, and hello to everyone else who is new, too!  Wink

Random Shy Girl
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7733 on: January 07, 2007, 04:37:34 pm »

Hi everyone!! I'm here!! How was everyone's weekend? Blah I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. At least I'm going to the High School Musical concert on Wednesday!! And don't worry Olivia (not the new one) I will take lots of pictures, especially Ashley Tisdale, and I'll PM them to you!!

KaraGilmore
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #7734 on: January 07, 2007, 05:56:18 pm »

Hello kara,Im Emily, do u like the fourm so far?Its a great webby,huh?lol DVD's are better(tho im on season 7 were i live) i have season 5&6 i want 2 or 3! (jess of course,total hottie!)lol whos ur favvy guy?(like are u a headliner,a literati, a narcolepsi,or what?lol i like to no these things!)

~!Em!~
Hi, nice to meet you!  Yeah, I really like it so far, very well ran.  Where I am friend we are on season seven too, I think all of the USA and Canada are.  I own all the seasons on DVD, except for one.  And i love them all.  I am a little bit of both, but mostly a narcolepsi.  What about you? 

I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: January 07, 2007, 08:12:26 pm »

Hi Kara! So you're slightly new, cool, I'm Brenda, and I'm also from California...LA, where are you from? Oh my goodness, you're a Narco! lol I'm a Literati, but whatever...it just caught me off guard. Cheesy Oh you have almost all the seasons, I only have two and four, I wish I had season three, that's my favorite! Hearts Alright, well I hope to talk to you soon. Cool

Christina, well, that's why I'm so down, I have two Fs (both in these college prep classes I'm taking), and the semester is over in two weeks, so most likely they're going to be on my transcript. Sad I don't want to talk about this here, can I pm you about this, or do you not want to hear it? I don't want to lay all my issues on you, you know? So anyway, I was soo tired today! I just want to go to sleep, but also don't because then it will be time for school before I know it. I don't have a lot of clothes, so packing, and unpacking is no problem for me. Grin I just got my gift from my grandpa today, and it's 350 dollars! (That's the most I ever got out of him, almost 4 hundred, woo! lol) Well now I don't know what to do with it, I don't want to waste it like I always do on stuff I don't need, so I'm trying to be a smart shopper. Grin What shoes are hot right now? lol Okay, so is your roommate back yet? Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, do you have any hot guys to talk to in any of your classes? Cheesy

Hi Charlette! (Is that how you spell your name?) I'm Brenda, and I'm fifteen, your fourteen right? Cool, how long have you been a member?

Emily, no shout out to me? Well...that aint nice. lol (I used to say that all the time, for one of the funniest things that ever happened, but I'll tell you later) I freakin love you, holla back! Cheesy Kiss What's up? have you heard that new song by Yung Joc? It's called "1st Time".

Hey Kelly, what's up?

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: January 07, 2007, 08:18:05 pm »

Hey!  I am from NorCal.  Yeah, I get that reaction a lot from being a narco.  It seems like a lot of people I met so far are Jess/Rory fans.  I kind of like all three, but just Dean the most.  I really think they were all pretty good, in different ways.  Yeah,  Season Three is one of my favorites too, so is 2 & 5.  Do you have  a favorite episode?

minilorelai14
« Reply #7737 on: January 07, 2007, 08:18:30 pm »

hey brenda wht ya up to??..hey kyra how r ya..boy im so tired but not ready to go to bed lol..but trying to talk to gena tho..shes not answering lol...so..bored?
KaraGilmore
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: January 07, 2007, 08:23:13 pm »

hey brenda wht ya up to??..hey kyra how r ya..boy im so tired but not ready to go to bed lol..but trying to talk to gena tho..shes not answering lol...so..bored?

Hey.  Yeah, I am a little bored too.  I am watching this new show "Grease! You're the One that I Want"  Have you heard of it?

Poptartpm
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 152

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7739 on: January 07, 2007, 08:25:33 pm »

Hey Britney, Brenda, Kara , I just dropped by to say hey, i'm leaving very soon so..there.  Grin

*~Duszenia*~ Drink

Ciara to the STAGE. When ya fav gawn do it?
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: