GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 17, 2022, 05:04:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your age group?
10 and younger - 7 (1.9%)
11 - 14 (3.7%)
12 - 30 (8%)
13 - 79 (21%)
14 - 77 (20.4%)
15 - 50 (13.3%)
16 - 53 (14.1%)
17 - 41 (10.9%)
18 - 26 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 371

Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 2477
  Print  
Author Topic: For the Younger Fans- The Kiddies; The Kids; The Future.  (Read 5038444 times)
steph_
Inn Owner

Community Points: 212

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #7710 on: January 07, 2007, 11:11:00 am »

Hey guys- all new people!

New People ~~~ Welcome! YOu'll love it here!!! Its an awesome sitee!

Other people ~~~ Hey! How are you?

ily nega, myra, narium and angela (L)
call me dybbi lmao nega and myra and narium Wink
my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
~*emily*~
« Reply #7711 on: January 07, 2007, 11:12:44 am »

yay there's so many new people, hey guys, i'm another emily and i'm 13! the kiddies thread is the best thread!

i just got back from a sleepover that i actually slept some at, so that's why i'm not in bed totally crashing right now. my friend straightened my hair it feels so different but cool and i am getting it cut at 2:30! i'm going to come in here and rant my head off if bangs turn out to look horrible on me. ah, well, i guess i'll stay optimistic... happy thoughts only. so what's been going on with you guys?
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #7712 on: January 07, 2007, 11:14:14 am »

Haha, I personally like the all of them but the Kiddies thread is awesome too!

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
~*emily*~
« Reply #7713 on: January 07, 2007, 11:18:36 am »

Haha, I personally like the all of them but the Kiddies thread is awesome too!

haha yeah that came out kinda wrong i love all of the org and org forum but the kiddies is where i spend 95% of my time when i'm on here, cuz it's just cool... Cheesy
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: January 07, 2007, 11:19:11 am »

STEPH! Where have you been, what have you been doing? I'm good, I had a movie night last night, I watched that Twin Tower movie, and some crazy movie called "The Wicker Man". I ate too much pizza though, I need to leard to have limits. Cheesy

Hi Charlette, welcome, I'm Brenda and I'm fifteen. You'l love it here, everyones real nice, hope to talk to you soon. Grin

What's up everyone else? (Oh, Emily's gonna kill me, here>) Hi Emily (Gilmore_LuverL08), I love you! lol

Hi other Emily, oh cool a sleep over, I had a movie night last nigh, read^ up where it says Steph, I don't want to type. Wink Oh my goodness, I already had bangs, but they were long and I wanted a different style too...so at camp one of my good friends wanted to cut them, so I let her (I trusted her), ha! You can forget that trust, she ruined them! Shocked (I wouldn't say ruined but their too short... Sad

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #7715 on: January 07, 2007, 11:21:07 am »

Haha yes its cool! I also like the Spree thread/ I used to spend alot of my tim ein the games section but now I dont.

BRENDAA!!! ~~~ How are you! Wasup? Well I went to my cousins cottage over this weekend and it was so fun!

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7716 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:47 am »

Cool Steph, but what exactly is a cottage? (You know what I think of when I hear that? The Lord of The Rings Cheesy ) So what did you guys do all weekend? Right now, I'm eating King Taco (Oh it's good!), and listening to music, you?

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
steph_
Inn Owner

summertime!

View Profile
« Reply #7717 on: January 07, 2007, 11:29:02 am »

Cool Steph, but what exactly is a cottage? (You know what I think of when I hear that? The Lord of The Rings Cheesy ) So what did you guys do all weekend? Right now, I'm eating King Taco (Oh it's good!), and listening to music, you?

Brenda ~ A cottage is like... uhhhhhh.... a place in like bracebridge, or huntsville, or muskoka where you can get away for a week or so. It usually has a lake where you can swim, forests and cottages surronding it, like a little community. King Taco? Taco's?
Right now im half on the org, 1/4 on msn and 1/4 doing homework.

my name is stephanie !

you know you love me.
~*emily*~
« Reply #7718 on: January 07, 2007, 11:34:14 am »

King Tacos... that sounds like a pretty cool place... say hi to the king for me lol. yeah i'll just try a new haircut and if it doesn't work than at least i tried, it'll grow back. ohh cottage getaway that sounds fun. when i think of cottage i think cottage cheese. i dunno... that's just me. Smiley oh, i g2g to ULTA now to face my doom, wish me luck! haha see you guys later!
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: January 07, 2007, 11:36:54 am »

Steph~ You know, I didn't do one bit of homework this Winter Break...I hate how lazy I am, I don't even know if I had homework. Embarrassed I'm going to try and do my best the rest of the year (especially these last two weeks of the semester coming up), it's going to be hard, but...I have to suck it up I guess. Hey, be honest, what does your report card look like? Cool Anyway, yes, King Taco=tacos! It's delicious, you've never eaten there? Oh, cottages sound very peaceful. Smiley

Hey Emily! Mhmm, a lot of people here on the .org haven't eaten there, it's weird because over here everyone I know has (I'm gonna ask Kami, she lives near me). Wait, what's UTLA? Okay, lol good luck! Cheesy

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
myOBSESSION4ever22
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 14

Tuesdays @ 8 is my only reason for living

View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: January 07, 2007, 11:43:37 am »

Brenda-- Whats going on with you my life is Wonderful. Divivng is soo fun and I got sims 2 for christmas thats why i havent been on in a while and Vacation was amazing.

hmmmmm lets see
HOCKEY PUCK RATTLE SNAKE MONKEY MONKEY UNDERPANTS
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7721 on: January 07, 2007, 11:48:32 am »

Dang, you didn't even tell us you were going on vacation, no wonder you were gone for so long. Well I'm glad you're back, where did you guys go to vacation? I love The Sims! I used to have all of them, but then too many started to come out, and I couldn't keep track. Cool I want to get a new one, that was my favorite computer game. Hearts So how is everything with your brother?

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
myOBSESSION4ever22
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: January 07, 2007, 11:54:33 am »

On wacation I went to cape cod Mass to visit my family i got to see my baby cousin she is so frickin adorable my brother is well hes whats the word a teenager dont know how to explain it but he isnt doing the best things still he keeps digging himself deeper and deeper.

hmmmmm lets see
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #7723 on: January 07, 2007, 12:03:16 pm »

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how much I can relate! My brother is...trying to get out of that hole he's in (for that I'm happy), but for some reason, he gets caught up in everything again. I'm mad at him right now, I just haven't told him yet. Cool lol Is that your baby cousin in your avator? Where is Cape Cod Mass? My family and I vacation in Loughlin Nevada every summer, it's cool. My brother and I always rent a jet-ski, and for some reason he always blames me everytime we fall off and into the river (freezing water!). Cheesy

Brenda Hearts

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
myOBSESSION4ever22
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: January 07, 2007, 12:08:11 pm »

ya my brother is kinda a hipocrit but w/e. Cape cod-> ok you know where CT is right. well above that is massechussettes and off of that is Cape cod its like a skinny peice of land like a backward C and it has beaches and ya that is my baby cousin isnt she soooo cute. on our summer vacations me and my brother waterski and i knee board and occasionally wake board and he slolemns and wakeboards. Ang tubing too thats always fun Ya older brothers are just dumb he makes me wanna scream somrthime and sonetimes cry AHH stressfull life.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 12:10:22 pm by myOBSESSION4ever22 » Logged

hmmmmm lets see
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 2477
  Print  

Jump to: