GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 24, 2022, 05:59:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 62
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.22 - Bon Voyage  (Read 492087 times)
minminin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

My Man

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2007, 09:01:10 am »

the part where taylor says the speach for rory that was way to personal and very weird..

SuPeR StAr FaN MiN
deathizzardcake
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2007, 09:20:57 am »

This was the longest relationship I've ever had.

7 years of commitment and love for the gilmore girls.

I was a sophomore in high school when rory was.
I am graduating from college in a few days too.

The show was something that was missing in my life.
Now there's something missing again.

Thank you gilmore girls. The best show I've ever known.
FlyGrl0609
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2007, 09:46:47 am »

Ok so it took me a few days to process this. I can't believe its over. It's too soon. I wasn't ready. This episode was good. Not great but good. The Luke and Lorelia wrap up was way to quickie. I liked Rorys story line. Meeting her idol, taking a chance with an online magazine to get the chance to cover a presidential campaign, I actually thought it was pretty genius. I, too, cried during the theme song, and the ironing, and Lane and Rory on the porch, and just about the whole party! The ending scene paralleling the ending scene from the first episode was very poignant. I think I'm still in shock that its actually over.

June: Rule #1 Don't propose to a girl on a bus.

~~~Headliner & Java Junkie all the way!~~~
spazticbret88
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2007, 09:53:33 am »

I cried like 5 times during this episode and then I cried that gg was over.  I kinda thought this was a good ending episode.  I liked how the writer used rory saying goodbye to everyone like they were saying goodbye to the end of the show.  i also liked how there was everything from laughter to rory and lorelai moments to lorelai and luke moments.  i also liked how we saw almost everyone, except logan, paris and doyle, and april.  I also loved the luke and lorelai kiss.  it was sweet and cute.  and i loved how they ended the episode the same way the first one ended with l & r talking at lukes. 

i wonder how different the episode would have been if amy wrote it and i wonder what her last words for the end of the show were.  i also loved how they had her idol b/c they have talked about her since the first season and i can't believe that is the last time i will sit down at 8:00 on tuesday nights and watch a new episode of gg.  i guess it re-runs now on.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:56:33 am by spazticbret88 » Logged
spazticbret88
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2007, 09:58:50 am »

I wish tomorrow was not tomorrow! I keep trying to keep my hopes up but it's just so hard. I don't want to see them go! Cry

yeah when i learned that gg was ending, i kept hoping that tues wasn't going to come b/c of it.  and i'm still in denial b/c if i watch a gg episode it will remind me it's over.  i feel like i lost something personal
spazticbret88
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 17, 2007, 10:01:16 am »

I'm just going to say something-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsayU6GLcwM

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

And I am wearing bright colors today, I'm not mourning. I'm celebrating 7 years, and hundreds of hours!!, of Gilmore Greatness.

ha ha, i like ur attitude.  that's a good way of thinking about it.  but i did grow up on it and if feels personal
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 10:03:15 am by spazticbret88 » Logged
gilmore-girl
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 30

Forward, Remember, Forward::Proud to be a Huskie

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 17, 2007, 10:40:56 am »

I'm just going to say something-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsayU6GLcwM

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

And I am wearing bright colors today, I'm not mourning. I'm celebrating 7 years, and hundreds of hours!!, of Gilmore Greatness.

ha ha, i like ur attitude.  that's a good way of thinking about it.  but i did grow up on it and if feels personal

I was Alexis age when she started Gilmore Girls (Alexis was 18). I don't cry but I was sad to see the last episode.  Cry

- gilmore-girl
Save yourself some time and the forum some space...read the rules!!

bgraham34
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 17, 2007, 10:46:48 am »

Wow I am actually having a hard time dealing with the show ending. I feel like I should cry or something. I cant get enough of it. I go into google and check news on the show. I read boards or opinions wherever i can find them. I just want some real closure on the show. I want to know when the end is coming in advanced, not a week or so when they let us know. I could have been more prepared for the show ending.

In the least lets just have a 2 hour tv movie to finish the show off. Bring everyone back and end it how this great show deserves to end.
mo-gilmore
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

first crush: Lorelai

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 17, 2007, 11:25:40 am »

Why did Lorelai introduce herself to Christana amapour? as "I run the inn" and not as "I am co-owner".  I thought that was weird.
The camera could have stayed on Luke and Lorelai longer on the kiss that long shot of the tent was ridiculous as you couldn't even see anyone. 
Good episode but not a good finale.  Really would have liked to see Emily and Lorelai have better closure and Lorelai have a beautiful wedding that she deserved, because she never really got to feel special.
Gilmoreluver
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Lorelai "Hi....personal"

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 17, 2007, 11:27:55 am »

This ending is hard for me cuz I have the same relationship w/ my mom as Lorelai. I watched it before my son was born 3 yrs ago and vowed to have the kind of relationship as Lor & Rory!!! It has helped me to learn how to deal w/my mom since she is Emily's twin!!!! I luv & Miss you Gilmore Girls!!!

Gilmoreluver
Stars Hollow Tourist

Lorelai "Hi....personal"

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 17, 2007, 11:32:07 am »

Mo-Gilmore - I agree w/the ending! It was rushed!!! Big time!!! I remember looking at the clock thinkin "there is only 10 min left, how are they gonna end this??" But as I keep saying, there is no way to bring closure cuz this show seemed SO real to everyone. As if the town really did exist w/all the characters. So we really were just a fly on the wall in someones life for 7 yrs. It feels like they and the show will still go on, but we just will on longer be able to watch!!! This is the only show that has ever felt that real!!!

mo-gilmore
Town Troubadour

first crush: Lorelai

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 17, 2007, 12:06:42 pm »

I hope ASP will someday write a Gilmore book detailing how she would have finished the series as well as with the final four words were supposed to be.
Gilmoreluver
Stars Hollow Tourist

Lorelai "Hi....personal"

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 17, 2007, 12:10:27 pm »

I know! It is killing me to know what she thought!!! She stated in like season 1 she knew how she was going to end the show!!! I also wonder what those 4 words were?HuhHuh BUMMER Undecided

runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 17, 2007, 12:34:49 pm »

Sorry it took me so long to post about this episode. I felt that if I post, I am permanently saying goodbye to Gilmore Girls.

So, during the whole episode I was bawling, bawling like crazy. I could not believe this was the last episode.

During the last scene, when the camera was zooming out, I was shouting "Come back, come back" but it was not clear, because of my tears and everything. Right after I went to bed, talked to no one, saw no one. Just processing....

The next day at school, I was in a horrible mood. No one could understand why I made such a big deal out of this. Obviously they have never seen GG.

Bon Voyage Gilmore Girls..... Cry

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
tabbycat
Town Resident

Community Points: 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2007, 12:48:55 pm »

If this hasn't been said already, the song that was on during the kiss was 'Inside Out' by The Mighty Lemon Drops  Cheesy

"I just like to see you happy."
javajunkie forever
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 62
  Print  

Jump to: