GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 23, 2021, 05:23:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.22 - Bon Voyage  (Read 426703 times)
pinkille
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 21, 2007, 11:21:29 am »

I'm just blocking out tomorrow.
Maybe it won't come...
[/quote ]

yah i so wanted loalie and luke to get together but i wish logan and rory were two i wish there was a  8th season
ohhhhhhhhhh and whats up with not even seeing lanes babies it was only a brief second i didnt even catch both of there names !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 i want an 8th season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
willem
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 11

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 22, 2007, 10:20:13 am »

Still hoping for a movie. It's on dutch television again, watching it evryday now!!! Life is great
runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 4

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 03, 2008, 06:22:06 pm »

I've watched the whole seventh season over again. I still can't believe it. I have blocked out this forum (sorry guys), because I couldn't stand the thought of thinking about the end. I agree that the end was good, the last scene I liked because, like others have stated, it goes back to what the show was really about. But I still can't help it. I cry, and hard, everytime I watch the last two episodes. I hate that Rory and Logan aren't together. I hate that the best show in the world, my comfort show, is officially done. If I could change anything about the show, besides not having it end, would be to have Rory and Logan together. I loved them together and I am literally losing it to see them apart. I have even resorted to watching all the old episodes of them together and intetionally not watching the last two, just so I can feel happy again, and for some time actually believe that they are still together. The last two episodes are ones which I can never watch again, but will need to. Wow, I am crying as I type this. It's been enough time to get over it, but I can't. Gilmore Girls was and is everything I want. I want to go to Yale. I want to live in a small town. Just a bit ago, I was researching small towns in my state and even found one that has a quaint downtown and a gazebo is the town square! I truly believe if I can get my life to be like that on Gilmore Girls, I won't ever have to think that it has ended. Gilmore Girls was (I'm using past tense :[) more than just a show, it was a lifestyle, a dream. Having it end, is literally like someone dying. Yes, I have all the seasons, but it's not enough. I want my life back, I want Gilmore Girls back!

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
pinklibra9
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 09, 2008, 04:14:29 pm »

I've only seen the final episode once, and i don't recall all of it.  Like so many other people,  i've tried to block out the end.  I hated to see this show stop.  It's like family, y'know? 
Anywho, what i do recall of it...well, i remember being disappointed.  I wanted a 2 hour send off focusing on Luke and Lorelai patching it up.  I wanted them to go to the courthouse or something, y'know?  And i wanted Jess to come back, even tho i knew he wouldn't. 
coffee-coffee-22
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 12, 2008, 10:14:36 am »

this was a very sucky last show it was not the way i wanted it. I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE A MOVIE THAT WOULD THE BEST Grin Grin Grin

LOVE YA!
biblegirl101
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 14, 2008, 12:03:47 pm »

a movie would be so awesome!!! it would be so great to see the gilmore girls reunited again!!!!!!![/color]

Headliners for Life. Java Junkies for Life.
happyman
Stars Hollow Tourist

You got to take the oppertunity when it comes to u

View Profile WWW
« Reply #876 on: February 16, 2008, 09:47:47 pm »

finally watched the last episode just now.  I think logan and rory should have worked things out.  I got the dvds I am starting seaon 1 tomorrow.   

stacyface
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 18, 2008, 09:54:45 am »

I love this final episode. I cried the first time i watched and each time i get choked up. I love the final scenes between Lorelai and Rory. It is so touching because it's as though Lauren and Alexis are speaking to each other and thanking each other for their time together. They are lucky and we are lucky!

Kereeka1113
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 18, 2008, 09:09:04 pm »

Okay, so I just finished watching the series finale for like the 5th time and still there are some things continue to bother me about the ending of my FAVORITE show.  First off, is that the show has ended, duh.... and then one small thing that bothered me, was that Christopher wasn't in this episode.  I'm always torn to whether or not I liked Christopher, but nevertheless he should of been at the bon voyage party.  The biggest thing that bothered me was that at the very end when they were panning out of Luke's and they were talking (just like they did at the end of the first episode) I thought it would make the ending that much more perfect if "Our Little Corner of the World" was playing just like in the ending of the first episode.  Thoughts any one? Or am I just way to crazed about this?
bingbong
Town Selectman

Community Points: 1271

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2008, 06:01:24 pm »

Christopher had his big moment in the previous episode, re-emerging as a friend with Lorelai and attending Rory's graduation. For the going-away party he wouldn't fit in with the Star's Hollow crowd. Emily and Richard don't either and they attended, but with Christopher there is the additional complication of Luke's presence. I think the writers preferred keeping that whole issue out of the episode to allow a staight-up reconciliation between Luke and Lorelai. I think when Christopher did not attend Rory's graduation from Chilton it was handled more awkwardly by the writers.

Signature courtesy of SKFTEX
hyper_squirrel
« Reply #880 on: February 22, 2008, 07:23:26 pm »

I just saw this episode for the first time. I can't believe it's really OVER. I have to say, I was thrilled the Asian guy who works at Luke's Diner got his first speaking line--It's an in joke with me and my friends that he would be one of Rory's future boyfriends, or Lane's dad.  Grin
Edelweiss
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 4

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 25, 2008, 05:44:00 pm »

I just saw this episode for the first time. I can't believe it's really OVER. I have to say, I was thrilled the Asian guy who works at Luke's Diner got his first speaking line--It's an in joke with me and my friends that he would be one of Rory's future boyfriends, or Lane's dad.  Grin

LMAO LANES DAD!

My boyfriend and I talk about that all the time... who the crap is Lanes dad!? ahaha. All we know about him is that he only got one night of play from Mrs. Kim...id say "poor guy" but maybe its a blessing in disguise. ahaha.

babysis0823
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 29, 2008, 08:47:03 am »

did anyone know that they was talking about doing a 2 hour movie to give i guess a good ended but i dont know how they can end a show that is so awsome and i was so mad that they ended it that way. i dont know how they would end a show that was so loved by a lot people and let us grow up with Roy. All i can stay is WHY........................................................
Literati01
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #883 on: March 02, 2008, 01:04:22 pm »

no, no, no, no, NO!! just no! this ended all wrong! there was supposed to be a relatively BIG finish. i was disappointed with this episode. one kiss between luke and lorelai? that's really not the way it was supposed to end; there should have been some sort of wedding!! a double wedding even! not with logan, ugh, with jess and rory and luke and lorelai. christopher would randomly fall into a ditch with emily! i mean, the kiss is like a bing. the show was supposed to end on a BANG! not a bing. bings r bad.

but... did anyone hear about the possiblity of a gilmore girls movie?! it's just to tie up the loose ends and everything and there sure as hell are a lot!i just wish that the show would go on forever.  Sad
dhampson
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: March 03, 2008, 10:29:36 am »

Well, like many others I'm sure, I just finished watching the entire series again from start to finish.  It is very, very sad that the show ended the way it did, but I am glad that Rory & Logan did not marry.  After watching the show again I remembered and saw things in Logan that would have been a strain on their relationship.  It was handled very quickly in the show however.  I think that the final season was not well prepared.  They should have taken the time to break up Logan and Rory and settle Luke and Lorelai back together.  I hate that they threw Chris in the picture when it was so near the end.

What would be great is if they did a recap-In the last episode Rory went to follow Obama, well with the political race being such a huge thing right now it's perfect timing.  They can show how she's grown into a reporter and fell love with another reporter on the road.  Lorelai and Luke are planning a small town wedding.

Wishful thinking I'm afraid.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62
  Print  

Jump to: