GilmoreGirls.org Forum
November 29, 2021, 12:37:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 92
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you're obsessed with Gilmore Girls when...  (Read 444805 times)
joolzp
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: March 13, 2007, 02:27:41 pm »

The thought of there NOT being a season 8 actually gets you feeling nervous, a bit scared, so you try to calm yourself by looking at pics of Lorelai hairstyles to see which one would suit you best even though the only real similarity there is between you and her is age..........*sigh* Kiss

Gilmore_Luver_08
Diner Owner

Community Points: 158

Name is Emily i LOVE gg!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #991 on: March 13, 2007, 05:04:11 pm »

omigosh,I love your siggy! *pretty stick*

When u blow off going to the movies with bro so u can get on here!

Brenda- "It's Not A Sundae... It's A Banana Split."
Imy- "Do You Need A Crazy Corner?"
Duz, Pri, Sharon, Spencer- "Did You Ever Know That Your My Hero....... Lol! Love Ya Guys!"

One Tree Hill is the bomb.
Tanna
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #992 on: March 13, 2007, 07:30:30 pm »

YKYO when you see a keychain that is shaped like a dragonfly and you have to buy it even though you don't need another one.  Then you remove a different keychain so you can use the dragonfly one. 

YKYO when you name your virtual pet Lane!

Tanna

elocin
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 16

i'm 14:D

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: March 13, 2007, 07:42:38 pm »

YKYO when... your friends tell u to shut up after reciting several whole scenes word for word...every day;)

Life's short. talk fast.

Lorelai: if you're not there, i'd have to get drunk and make out with the best man, who is Rory, so you can see all the very creepy remifications of your absense here.
elocin

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: March 13, 2007, 07:44:34 pm »

YKYO when you chime in with "111-11" along with Emily when she's giving Rory the panic room code (like Jodie Foster?)

Please tell me someone else did that too!
[/quote/)

yup! that'd be me...lol. i loved that episode!

Life's short. talk fast.

Lorelai: if you're not there, i'd have to get drunk and make out with the best man, who is Rory, so you can see all the very creepy remifications of your absense here.
elocin

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: March 13, 2007, 07:47:47 pm »

YKYOW the first thing you do on a Wednesday morning is ask all your friends if they watched Gilmore girls last night. If they say yes, you quickly proceed to talk about every little detail with them. If they say no, you yell at them and proceed to rip her head off (jk)

YKYOW you wake up first thing on Tuesday morning, and have no problem getting up because you have something to look forward to instead of just school.

YKYOW everyone assumes you want to be a journalist just because Rory is even though you've wanted to be a journalist for a long time

YKYOW your mom starts to compare you to Rory

YKYOW you HAVE to go somewhere on a Tuesday night and tell your dad that he has to go upstairs at 7:45 SHARP to start taping Gilmore girls just in case he has a problem or it stops taping for any reason

YKYOW that thing you had to go to on the Tuesday night got canceled and the first thing that popped into your mind was that you could watch Gilmore girls!!

YKYOW you text message your friend in the middle of French class just to say how much you loved last night's episode of Gilmore girls

YKYOW everytime you hear a song on the radio, you determine in your head whether or not it has proven itself to be a Luke and Lorelai song.

this me through and through! haha LOL! i don't eat dinner with my family on tuesday nights, i go into the back 2 watch gilmore girls...

Life's short. talk fast.

elocin

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: March 13, 2007, 07:50:33 pm »

YKYOW you say a commonly known gilmore phrase, and all of your friends stare at you and say 'what?!'\
YKYOW you figure everyone watches gilmore girls like you, so when one of your friends calls on tuesday, you make up some excuse to not talk with her ..." uh,my family eats dinner really late, and so you interupted it. i'll call you back around 10:00" (enough time to post on the org)
YKYOW you read this board and think "wow, these people really know me."

completely...except all my friends watch it so they're not stupid enough to call during the episode!

Life's short. talk fast.

urbanmonkey
« Reply #997 on: March 13, 2007, 10:12:50 pm »

YKYO when you start learning how to waltz in a dance class and even though the song is one of your favorites, you think the only song that should be played is "Reflecting Light." ~You Java Junkies better know what Reflecting Light refers to!!!

YKYO when you've actually made a JJ soundtrack

YKYO when you've got visions of music videos dancing around in your mind.
Rory_Gilmore

Community Points: 38

gilmore girls= my anti drug

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: March 14, 2007, 06:05:22 pm »

danielle (sorry if i spelled it wrong, i'm a horrible speller) that's so true. i rate songs on javajunkie-bilty.

YKYOW  you are freaking out because your best friends name is kim lane, and no one can figure out why (it's seriously her name!! Grin)

YKYOW  you look at your photos on the computer, and notice you have more of gilmore girls then you do of anything or anyone else

YKYOW your mom looks at you, shakes her head, and mutters phrases like " i should have never let you watch this show" and " it's become your disease"  as you and your father discuss the show and the charaters

YKYOW  your sick, so you don't go to school but you wake up an hour after you normally would, sit down, and watch 5 hours of gg, all before it's even light outside. (happened today) Cheesy

JJ-FAITH;BBB;Foodie;Flyswatter; rory
*Max*

speech/tennis
joolzp
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: March 14, 2007, 10:04:37 pm »

Why thaankyou Emily........x

When your darling teenage son relents and sets the DVR to record Tues night episode even though you are watching it upstairs, as he knows you will be interrupted by another child and then moan because you missed some..... Grin

Lizbelle45

Community Points: 13

She wants you, Luke.

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: March 14, 2007, 11:07:34 pm »

YKYOW

It's 5 minutes before GG starts and you're across campus and you run the what seems like 50 miles and the 2000 steps just to get to the TV in time for the next episode. (I have done that like 9 million times!!!)

Wonderful Signatures Made By Lukesgirl

"You're going to kiss me now? So incredibly predictable."
-Lor to Luke

Java Junkie who's just keeping the F.A.I.T.H
TheAcademyIs_
Town Resident

My sarcasm'll catch you when you least expect it.

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: March 15, 2007, 06:07:18 pm »

YKYOWGGW ....
                        - you know the horrible ending of "raincoats and recipes" is coming, but you still can't tear your eyes away from the screen.
                        - you get excited and tell your friends the next day how you finally deciphered one of the gilmore-isms.
                        - you use gg lines so much, your friends have come to recognize them

**note - In the past two days, I've become addicted to reading this thread, and I wanted to post to it so badly, that I re-opened my account. Smiley

Luke: Jess, are you a gigolo?
GilmoreGirls4evr
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 225

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 15, 2007, 09:59:05 pm »

When you are told to do a speech(in speech class) on anything, and you choose Gilmore Girls(thats what im doing now).!!! Grin

haven't been here in a while. updating my stuff and have nothing to put here.
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 15, 2007, 11:19:40 pm »

YKYO... when your day doest feel...well like a normal day or doesnt feel complete if you havnt watched atleast one episode of GG (I know im guilty as charged for that one...hehehe)

mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: March 16, 2007, 12:01:07 pm »

YKYO When you were watching The Price is Right and one of the prizes is a trailer and all you can think about is the RV Michel won when he was on the show.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 92
  Print  

Jump to: