GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 23, 2022, 03:04:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: GG Fanfiction - Where dreams come true!  (Read 97699 times)
LGLDandRGLH4evr
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

It's over....... :( :( :( :( :( :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2006, 06:14:39 pm »

It's quite simple. When Lorelai says "Come on Luke, let's go."
He says "Your right. Let's do it." They stop by and grab Rory, and GET MARRIED!! Then Rory goes to London to stay with Logan. He stand up to his daddy dearest, they get engaged and HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
See? So easy....

I will always love Rory and Logan......

I can't believe it's over.

Gilmore Girls
11/5/2000 - 5/22/2007
           R.I.P

You will be missed,
But never forgotten.......
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2006, 06:18:23 pm »

YEAH!!!!! I am totally in to rewite!!!  

You do have to establish rules so this doesnt turn into a "Chirs and Dave Rosental sucks" thread.  When re-writing, please keep old school Gilmore Girls in mind.  Remember the strong independent unique characters who were quorky, witty, intelligent, and role models.  We need the old Gilmore charm back!

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
inFORUMer
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2006, 06:20:31 pm »

ok, this might be ridiculous and no one else may know either......

but does ANYONE know the song that they play during the previews for the next episodes?

"if you're right then i'm wrong..da da da and I'm strong..." .....something along those lines..its pretty catchy and it gets stuck in my head. ahhh.

any help would be GREAT. gracias.
jgoggin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2006, 06:21:09 pm »

hi... im making a rewrite plan
lets do it
anyone who is interested in it
jot down ideas
anything
its collaborative and all inclusive
heres how

i made a gmail...
its
user: [email protected]
password: gilmoregirls

you can send mail there, send it from there... or save as drafts... anywho...
lets get started
SAVE SEASON SEVEN
hey
maybe amy will stumble upon it... Smiley
alexisx3
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2006, 06:21:15 pm »

It's quite simple. When Lorelai says "Come on Luke, let's go."
He says "Your right. Let's do it." They stop by and grab Rory, and GET MARRIED!! Then Rory goes to London to stay with Logan. He stand up to his daddy dearest, they get engaged and HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
See? So easy....

As much as I want to rewrite the non-eloping, that would be the end of the show.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2006, 06:22:48 pm »

yeah, I saw that in the other thread. I am sorry, I taped it and came here before I watched the preview.

I updated the 1st post which might help out some people.

Also...I think Luke needs a little time to adjust, except instead of 2 days later, he comes the next morning and surprises and crying Lorelai with his truck full of things completly ready to marry her!

EDIT: oh, but they won't actually do it--just go on a road trip together, because they have the star hollow town wedding, which Luke will help plan.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2006, 07:05:20 pm »

okay... here I go...

If i were rewriting season 7, I would try to make it be much more like seasons 1-4, back when it was this amazing show that I was obsessed with (and wasn't embarassed to be obsessed with lol)  I want the old characters back.  I do understand that people change and evolve with time, but come on!!!  Loerlai and Rory were both two strong independent woman who didnt let anything get in the way of their charm, wit, and quarkiness.  Now, they are both totally change becasue of boys.  They used to never let men bring them down and get in the way of their life.  Now Rory practically lives her life in depression because of Logan, who has called Rory, what twice?  Also, what made Gilmore Girls such a unique show was that fact that it had literaly a hundren pop cultural references in each episode.  I loved to challange myself and my friends to know all of the reference.  In other words you had to be a pretty inteligent person in order to understand it all, and I loved that!  Now, all of the referenece are gone. And also something else, Loerlai is the owner of a successful inn, however, whenever we see her in the inn she is pouring coffee and pouring out her life's problems to Sookie.  I would love to see her do something worth-while when she is at the inn.  And Rory not having a plan after graduation...come on...now I know that people change, but really, what happend to the focused girl who devoted her life to education and had a good head on her shoulders? She is little miss list maker.  She has to have some clue.  And Emily and Richard, they used to be amazing characters that added so much pizzazz to the show, and not they are both just kinda "blah."  There is such much more that I can say, but I am really tired; and I'm sure that I dont need to continue my little rant anymore because for the most part, I think the majority of Gilmore Girls fans, and ex-fans, agree with what I am trying to say. 

These are some of the things that we need to keep in mind when we re-write Gilmore.  We need to be thinking in terms of seasons 1-4 when we rewrite it! ...just my opinion!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 07:10:46 pm by Stars-n-Moons » Logged

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
gilmoreguyforlife
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2006, 07:32:08 pm »

I completely agree.
Now, as the ending lines:
Lorelei has just married Luke and Logan has returned from Londin. Lor and Rory are talking right the wedding and, after a witty comparasin to other wedding from movies and books. . .
Lorelei: I love you. hun.
Rory: I love you too, Mom.

Great ending, ehh?
ALso, in regards to Luke, I think Luke also needs to go back to his roots. I like his new laid-back personality and his not-so-gruff atitude, but he has moved away from the conscientious man who served the coffee and admonished Rory for making jokes about golf courses. He has lost some of his drive and initiative, and doesn't have an firm platform to stand on, convictions wise.
To work that into the story, maybe he could go see 'An Inconvenient Truth' and have his love for the environment reawakened?
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2006, 07:45:13 pm »

I agree with you. The show should end with Lorelai&Rory saying Iloveyou.

I think that Lorelai and Luke should get together and Luke should punch the shit outta Chris for taking away his girl. They get married and have twins. Logan comes back from London and is reassigned in Hartford. Kiss kiss blah blah blah. WAY cheesy. Cheesy

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2006, 06:56:33 pm »

yeah...hahaha well now that we have an end... Wink
lol

I think everyone should get a part to write.  Like we can do one episode at a time and each person can have one or part of one storyline (depending on how important/long it is)  lol, like the Luke/Lorelai one is going to be shown a lot, unlike say Mory and Babett's. lol

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
starshollowcutie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2006, 07:21:24 pm »

I think that eveyone is right...
we should rewrite season 7...
The first notent I would like to post is that,
I think that Loralai and Chris should stay together-but wait; before you log off...
I think that Loralai should have an affair with Luke so that Luke can have that sweet revenge on Chris for Maniputivley and Delibertley getting Loralai when the getting was good.

The second is, STOP with the goody goodness that Loralai claimed would go on between Sherry and her, You know that She has every right to start a cat fight between the two of them.

If you have anything to add to this... PLEASE DO I love Gilmore Girls and Have seen almost all of the episodes.
I also would think that other readers of this should send in any predictions- I have privatley made 3 and all but 1 (Loralai gets Pregnant with ether Luke or...Oh God Chris' baby) have come true.

Sincerley,
starshollowcutie
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2006, 07:22:56 pm »

There's already a thread like this under General Discussion. Here:http://www.gilmoregirls.org/forum/index.php?topic=5039.0 Please check there isn't an existing thread before creating a new one. Welcome to the forum!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:25:53 pm by Lovefiend » Logged

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
MoreGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2006, 03:26:59 am »

YEAH!!!!! I am totally in to rewite!!!  

You do have to establish rules so this doesnt turn into a "Chirs and Dave Rosental sucks" thread.  When re-writing, please keep old school Gilmore Girls in mind.  Remember the strong independent unique characters who were quorky, witty, intelligent, and role models.  We need the old Gilmore charm back!

Yes we need the Old Gilmore way!! the Amy way!! this goes to show A
 Man can't write A women's show!  ( stupid Rosenthal! )  He can't get inside Lorelai's head! He's not a Female!!!
The show is screwed up thanks to him! Didn't he watch the other seasons and know how the storyline should go!
I mean he leaves out stuff (allthough Amy did too just not this bad!)
 Lore backed off Luke more than once she can only be pushed so much till she says back off!!
  If I had it my way! April would have never came into the picture Luke and Lorelai would get married
  And she would have twins!! Wich would mean More Gilmore Girls!!! yes they would be girls!!

Luke can waltz!

"Please make your mother stop talking to me!"
"Coffee!Coffee!Coffee!!!"

"It's easier to Rip and Dump!"

" Come on people closing up Chew it or loose it"
"You Break it you buy it!"
Who missed Michele!
We're going to hell! Just keep runing
oiwiththepoodles12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2007, 07:45:10 am »

This is a story that I think should fit in with season6 after the episode when Jess shows rory the novel he has published and logan shows up when jess and rory are going out to dinner.

Jess has just left the restront and rory and logan are sitting together and tensions heat up.

" You know you are being such a jerk!" cried rory, " He is just an old friend and you had to make him want to leave! He was just showing me the novel  he published!"

" Old boyfriend is more like it, huh?" logan said.

"What?" rory thought, "How does he know?"

" I can tell by the look on your face that you obviously don't know that jess and i used to live in the same town and go to the same school until 8th grade."

Oh, i knew that." Rory lied, " jess told me one night when he and i went to the most romantic- i mean friendly concert ever."

"Oh so u know the snake jess pretty well." logan said.

" Snake?" asked rory.

"yeah jess was known as the snake because well the rumor was that he left our town in the middle of 8th grade because he snuck into a man's house took all the man's valubles and then killed him." Logan got very serious.

" u r lieing!" rory cried

"i only wish." logan said

"i don't believe you!" rory ran out of the restront

"RORY!!" logan ran after her, "please.."

Rory stopped.

"promise me you will never be alone with him again!" logan cried

"i-i can't, i really can't!" rory sobbed

"save yourself, then....." logan disapeered into the dark

" i don't belive this..." rory thought to herself. Then she remembered...........when she got together wth jess he didn't call her for a long time, he was busy" and he did come to her town in high school, though. but not the first year! OMG, it was true! he missed a few years of school and luke didn't want him out late (well there are other possible reasons but it is pretty weird!) and he kept him with him most of the time. Jess lived on the upper floor of the diner, he had never contaced his mother or father (his father had left him.....maybe jess was more like his dad then he thought)

rory went running back to where  she last saw logan..

"Logan!" she called out, " please i am ready to listen!"

logan appered from around the corner.

" r u ready for the truth?"

"yes"

logan walked rory to his car and was driving her back to her grandmothers.

" you see when jess and i were in elementery school together we would always play at his house. We would play cops and robbers. I was always jealous of jess because he owned a gun. That's right an elementary school student owned a real, lodded gun."

"Oh my god!" rory said!

" he always told me that he wanted to shoot the gun but his mom told him only to shoot it outside and when she is home. we would wait for his mom and then he would show me how to shoot it."

"so you shot a gun!"

yep in elementary school."

they pulled up to rory's grandmothers home and logan gave rory a kiss goodnight.

"see ya ace."

"bye"

logan drove away. it was about 1am so she had to go around the back.

"so you know...." a voice siad

"who's there?" rory asked

"who else...." the voice replied

jess stepped out of the bushes. holding something in his hand.

"the snake is back.." he laughed

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!' rory screamed

To be continued....................................
oiwiththepoodles12
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -5

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2007, 07:50:06 am »

I will have the continued version probley by tomorrow tell me what u think and if you have any suggestioons please tell me! Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: