GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 04:58:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1451771 times)
Southern Lorelai
Diner Owner

Community Points: 77

Hi! I'm Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana... I'm 21.

View Profile
« Reply #5010 on: March 07, 2007, 01:02:40 pm »

I read that same thread, and I must admid that I did a *huge* happy dance! Logan is my favorite boyfriend! I'm really excited!

Also, did you hear that Auseillo said that the episode on April 17 would be Luke and Lorelai fans' dreams come true?? I can't wait for that! But it's six weeks away!!!!  Cry

Logan: Thank you for being who I want to get out of hospital for.
I love Amber, Brenda, and Dayna!
I only like coffee with my oxygen.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: March 07, 2007, 01:16:37 pm »

I'll keep it small because I don't want to get my hopes up too high, denial is one thing hoping for the best is another. Grin  Hmm, April 17th, not sure I caught that one  Cheesy  forgive me for not happy dancing over that  Smiley  But I thought there was something else in this week's Ausiello about it too...
AnnaKatherine
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: March 07, 2007, 02:34:57 pm »

This is also from Ausiello:

Oh, and I just found out that the following week's episode (that's No. 20 for those keeping track at home) features a Gilmore Girls first: Lauren Graham breaking into song!

I'm assuming this will be something on a bigger scale than her singing that Rory is the wind beneath her wings. 

That is so funny! She also sings part of an Easter Parade song to Emily at the end of one episode (I think it's the one when Sherry has Gigi in season...3?)

BTW, Ask Ausiello now says not only that Lauren Graham will break into song, but that it will be an ABBA song...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 02:41:30 pm by AnnaKatherine » Logged
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: March 07, 2007, 02:53:53 pm »

NEW - "We did a tour this afternoon, and got some WONDERFUL news! SPOILER: GG is returning for an 8th season, and we were told that the WB and the CW are both "very, very excited abut it". Sounds to us like that means all the cast will return." - [email protected]

I read this one this morning over there (at fanforum), and it will be interesting to see if it is true...

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
murfinator
Inn Manager

Community Points: 211

Australian Fan who is "all in" :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5014 on: March 07, 2007, 03:11:55 pm »

Also, did you hear that Auseillo said that the episode on April 17 would be Luke and Lorelai fans' dreams come true?? I can't wait for that! But it's six weeks away!!!! Cry

Yeah didn't he say that Lorelai goes into the diner?  That's not my dream coming true lol. I'd rather they make up or something. Her going into the diner isn't as exciting as he made it sound LOL

I am a Java Junkie
F.A.I.T.H

SD_love24
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

Not a Newbie anymore! Right??

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5015 on: March 07, 2007, 10:33:05 pm »

Many things can happen with Luke and Lorelai when Lorelai simply goes into the diner. I'm not expecting something but I'm not suspecting something small either.

~Shevi~

Virginie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: March 08, 2007, 04:49:44 am »

NEW - "We did a tour this afternoon, and got some WONDERFUL news! SPOILER: GG is returning for an 8th season, and we were told that the WB and the CW are both "very, very excited abut it". Sounds to us like that means all the cast will return." - [email protected]

I'm so so happy  Cheesy It'd have been so empty without a new season to watch.
And why not a wedding between Rory and Logan...lol  Tongue
conradv
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: March 08, 2007, 07:54:51 am »

I'm so so happy  Cheesy It'd have been so empty without a new season to watch.
And why not a wedding between Rory and Logan...lol  Tongue

I'm still hesitent to totally believe this yet.  There's another post here on the board that says the poster heard it from "higher sources" that the show is ending.

That's why we all need to keep up the emails & letters: Great8Mandate

ggrox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 226

All we can do is keep breathing....

View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: March 08, 2007, 08:41:21 am »

Question: There is a "spoiler" floating around that Rory and Logan will break up for good on Gilmore Girls before the season ends. Is there any truth to this?ó Emma
Ausiello: I think I know how this rumor got started. Matt Czuchry is attached to a fall pilot, and folks are assuming that that means he's leaving Gilmore Girls. Not so. The pilot, Gravity, is in "second position," which is a fancy way of saying he can appear in it if and only if Gilmore Girls doesn't return for an eighth season. (No news on that front, BTW.)
*small happy dance* (small because who knows what's accurate anymore, can we trust Ausiello?  Wink) No real confirmation that R/L break up.  I'm convinced that the spoiler at fan form is a deliberate foiler. Denail pays off!!!

*does another small happy dance*

Okay, *sigh* the world can continue to turn now..um I think spoiler sources r getting mixed up..check out the spoiler thread...it says that there is going to be an 8th season..and then it says R/L will break up...and then it says they won't..all in one post! I need some concrete info here!  Angry
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 02:03:08 pm by ggrox » Logged

Thanx so much Elise Gilmore!^
Lorelai, this thing we're doing here - me, you  I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.
laya-05
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

There was a moment.

View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: March 08, 2007, 03:28:18 pm »

I, too, don't believe the "Eighth Season is a Go" spoilers. As much as I'd love to believe them, I can't and won't until I hear official news.

Don't stop with the begging just because we hear foilers. Come on, my friends. Make it happen!

Now that I've worn out, I've worn out the world
I'm on my knees in fascination
Looking through the night
And the moon's never seen me before,
But I'm reflecting light

---

Hit me with a season 8, baby.
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: March 08, 2007, 05:13:03 pm »

Hi everyone!† Well, there are two "speculations" being posted over at fanforum.† I hesitate to call them actual spoilers because I'm not sure of their certainty.† But hey, speculating can be fun too -- and there's probably some amount of truth to them!† †Wink† Here they are:

*Lorelai's dollhouse will be destroyed in epi 7.19.† †Sad

*The song Lorelai sings is Fernando by ABBA!† †Dance

conradv
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: March 08, 2007, 05:14:36 pm »

Hi everyone!  Well, there are two "speculations" being posted over at fanforum.  I hesitate to call them actual spoilers because I'm not sure of their certainty.  But hey, speculating can be fun too -- and there's probably some amount of truth to them!   Wink  Here they are:

*Lorelai's dollhouse will be destroyed in epi 7.19.   Sad

*The song Lorelai sings is Fernando by ABBA!   Dance

Ah, come on!  I just got Fernando out of my head!

Cool

wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: March 08, 2007, 05:16:21 pm »

Ah, come on!† I just got Fernando out of my head!

Cool

Hee hee - have your ABBA cd's out, do you conrad?  Or perhaps you have a whole ABBA playlist on your iPod?!?   Wink

conradv
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: March 08, 2007, 05:18:23 pm »

Ah, come on!  I just got Fernando out of my head!

Cool

Hee hee - have your ABBA cd's out, do you conrad?  Or perhaps you have a whole ABBA playlist on your iPod?!?   Wink

I have an ABBA tape that I haven't listened to in about 8 years.  Amazing what the brain will store up for nearly a decade, then.... BOOM!

LoganNRory4ever
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

My best friend and I on my 21st birthday!

View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: March 08, 2007, 05:57:15 pm »

I would love to seee rory settle down and marry logan. I love logan and rory together!  Grin

:::Ashley Rohlfing:::
www.myspace.com/great8mandatesavegg
Richard: I need you to focus!
Lorelai: I'm a camera!!

"In Omnia Paratus!!!"

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: