GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 02:51:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1487996 times)
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: July 25, 2006, 04:34:37 am »

Okay those spoilers were old, but thanks for thinking of us!!!! To answer your question: we donít know if Lorelai is pregnant. As a member on the Gilmore-Danes baby thread I have been thinking there will be a baby sense season 1. But I think she is (close to being) pregnant this season, cause we had to many ASP hints threw the quotes. Sookie even asked Lorelai if she was pregnant in 6.17 and she talked about wanting a baby and not waiting anymore in 6.22. So thatís what I was basing it on, till we got that spoiler about babyísÖ.but we never know it might just be Liz having twins.

Okay new spoilers of off Fanforum:

Chrisís bedroom will be back 7.01:
http://www.fanforum.com/11014911-post271.html
Spec: Just Lorelai telling him itís a mistake and she loves Luke even if he doesnít want to marry her at this moment. No biggy.

Fan tour report:
http://www.fanforum.com/10946515-post5.html
T-bird:
http://www.fanforum.com/10961128-post282.html
Backstage pictures:
http://www.fanforum.com/10947071-post23.html
Another fan tour report:
http://www.fanforum.com/11002975-post273.html
Pictures:
http://www.fanforum.com/11035958-post25.html
The dragonfly, Lorelaiís house re-arranged:
http://www.fanforum.com/11035239-post11.html
LL will do the pining thing again (which I already said, but now ya hear it from the spoiler source himself):
http://www.fanforum.com/11042987-post123.html

Something that just popped in my headÖ.Is Lorelai still wearing her engagement ring? She didnít gave it back in the end, so thatís a good sign.

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: July 25, 2006, 05:31:16 am »

i know people have touched on this before but why the need for rory to have a boyfriend?† i mean, i'm not the biggest logan fan, but i'd rather see her dating him long distance than dating someone new.† there's enough in her life to keep her interesting without having a guy.† i'd love to see her get closer to lorelai again.† maybe she could get a job or something.† all of these specs about marty are frustrating me.

I with you on this one. Rory doesn't need a boyfriend for the moment. She is still young with a lot to accomplish. However, as the actor was signed for at least a part of next season, or so I read somewhere, I am guessing Rory and Logan will still be together.

Thanks for all the spoiler info WO! As usual, great job!

I don't know about the new writers, but, I am thinking we will be strung out about the baby just like we were about the wedding....it will be someone else's....Liz most likely. Perhaps Lorelai will think she is preggers, but, I would be willing to bet she won't be.

Don't get me wrong. I would like to see Luke and Lorelai married with children. I just think the writer's are sadistic on this show and like to torture us fans. No LL wedding...  Cry no LL baby.  Angry

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: July 25, 2006, 03:14:00 pm »

well we know for a fact that liz is having a baby.  But there are possibly more babies, so that goes into the gilmore baby.

I'm nervous in anticipation as to what is happening.  I'm going to miss Luke's diner!!  And as long as they are yearning for eachother, I perfer LL together, but as long as NEITHER has moved on in the slightest bit.  Also, I never know about Rory's wordrobe.  Thats neat.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:40:58 pm by mela489 » Logged

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
becca_love
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 3

oh it is love

View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: July 25, 2006, 07:22:49 pm »

i hope jess comes back for the baby! do you think he will...gosh i hope so

hmk1819
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: July 25, 2006, 07:30:29 pm »

unfortunately no
milo already confirmed hell never return as jess

LITERATI FOR LIFE

brucas love
roryg fan
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 78

in omnia paratus (after a coffee fix)

View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: July 25, 2006, 11:21:21 pm »

I just read all the new spoilers. I hope it is Lorelai telling Chris that it was a mistake. How in the world does Taylor's car end up in Luke's window? Sounds like, Luke will come to realize he needs Lorelai and then he'll find out she slept with Chris and they'll be broken up again. What a mess.

I know the baby plot line will likely be only Liz. The only thing worse than Luke and Lore not getting married is if she gets pregnant with Chris's baby. Which would make a good plotline, if I didn't feel she belongs with Luke rather than Chris. And, from the hints in the spoiler's, it sounds like it very well might happen. What else could they mean if Chris is to be a part of their lives again. I am afraid I will hate season 7.  Cry

It's late and I am rambling. Sorry. The end of season 6 really annoyed me...to the point where weeks later, I am still ranting about it.† Angry   From the spoilers, it doesn't sound like 7 will improve things.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 11:30:23 pm by roryg fan » Logged

Java , Chocolate , Reading & Gilmore Girl addict
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: July 26, 2006, 05:36:29 am »

Obeservation on the last episode of season six showed me that perhaps it is Rory who is pregnant, if anyone taped the episode it would be good to re-watch it. It is a little late to be getting to this, but in the episode, I noticed that Rory always had something in front of her stomach. (When she sat down her hands were in front of it, or her purse, that big brown coat, etc.) Just an idea. Huh

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: July 26, 2006, 02:11:52 pm »

^ I really dont think that Rory will be pregnant.  That would just be really extreme!
(I hope that she's not pregnant, can you imagine... Loerlai...Richard and Emily...Logan...ahhhhh!!!)  Now I'm nervous.

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: July 26, 2006, 05:57:15 pm »

i know this isnt a spoiler but it is an interview with lauren graham and alexis bledel on set of gilmore girls! so enjoy Pleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-H1fcK0uA&search=gilmore%20girls
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: July 26, 2006, 06:15:35 pm »

guys. watch this. its kind of funny kind of rude. ik its nto a spoiler AGAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJg8w7U6K3M&search=gilmore%20girls
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: July 26, 2006, 06:40:35 pm »

I did not like the second one, lol.  Those are for those evil anti GG fans, lol--though parts were funny, they portrayed GG as a stupid show which I disagree about. (and probably everyone here)

As for the interview-1st one.  Well that was funny.  Though she mentioned us! lol "those crazy interenet people" lol. oh well, I'm proud to be a "crazy internet person!"
that was funny about their thanksgivings.  lol especally laurens.  thanksgiving is about pigging out! lol
but I LOVE the sound of mucis!!! I saw part of the 40th ann. singalong on the extra's of my DVD.  Sound of Music is my favorite movie!  That and Star Wars are the only movies I have on DVD.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: July 27, 2006, 04:28:37 am »

NEW SPOILER OF OFF FANFORUM:

ē   It is definitely Kirk driving Taylor's car, not Jackson. The tour guide must have gotten them mixed up.

Not 100% reliable spoiler:
-   Lorelai crying cause stuff in the crap shack reminds her of Luke so she throws it out of the house.
-   Kirk drives the car in Luke diner and gets temporarily blinded by it.
http://www.fanforum.com/11101603-post150.html

Season 7 will be more dramatic then comic. 
http://www.fanforum.com/11101710-post156.html

Official press release: Lorelai and Rory will turn to each other.
http://www.fanforum.com/11096224-post56.html

My thoughts:
The Lorelai throwing stuff out crying part would explain that other spoiler that Lorelaiís house looked different on the insideÖ.she changed it to not be reminded of Luke. Ya know, like getting a new hair cutÖ.Kirk temporarily blinded, I can hear the JJís think Ďjustice!í. More drama then comedy in season 7Ö.do ya wanna kill this show. Itís a comedy show, thatís what we love about itÖitís not a freakiní soap. This will so be itís last season. 

Okay I have some spoiler-caps hereÖ..Lukeís dinerÖdestroyed. Iím not gonna post them as capsÖbut as links. If ya donít wanna see itÖdonít click on it. If you do, be ready to be saddened. 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/genkichiba/diner5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/genkichiba/insidediner3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/genkichiba/insidediner2.jpg

LORELAI: Oh, donít be embarrassed Snuffy, Iím just teasing. Itíd be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: July 27, 2006, 08:26:09 am »

those pics of luke's destroyed diner are saddening† Cry† †if this show is going to have more drama than comedy it should be the last season. don't make it painful for the fans by dragging it out longer than it should be. end it when it's still good. don't keep going if there's no new plots to explore. i'm all for marty coming back but not as rory's love interest. i wanna see how she adapts to logan being thousands of miles away. as for the babies part, we all know liz is having a baby and it's just too predictable for lorelai to be pregnant. i'm all for her having luke's twins at some point but it's just too predictable right now. i really want a kirk/lulu wedding before the show ends.

Obeservation on the last episode of season six showed me that perhaps it is Rory who is pregnant, if anyone taped the episode it would be good to re-watch it. It is a little late to be getting to this, but in the episode, I noticed that Rory always had something in front of her stomach. (When she sat down her hands were in front of it, or her purse, that big brown coat, etc.) Just an idea. Huh
† i'll have to see what you're talkign about. sounds like an interesting spec.

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: July 27, 2006, 11:36:17 am »

awww poor Luke's!  Its distroyed!  I hope they can easily fix it, but thats just so sad! plus he'll have to repaint which he and lorelai had done together.  And I don't like the there is more drama than comody, that what this season was.  I like the 50/50 mix.  It makes the show interesting and halarious but a touch of drama to always keep you on the edge of your seats.  hummm...we're not analizing this at all. Wink

mela489
Town Elder

View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: July 27, 2006, 11:43:39 am »

ta da. info on the first episode.  Though I'm kinda scared for the second episode.

Posted by    Michael Ausiello  07/24/2006 2:07 PM | Permlink | 18 Comments  | Report
I've Read the First Gilmore Girls Script!
Don't ask me how I got it. Or from whom. But I got it.

By "it," I'm referring to the most sought-after 77 pages in Hollywood right now ó the script for the season premiere of Gilmore Girls, penned by David S. Rosenthal. OK, so maybe "the most sought-after" is a slight exaggeration, but it's definitely been the most sought after by me. You see, this script contains answers to some of the new season's biggest questions. Among them: Can Rosenthal mimic Team Palladino's signature, rapid-fire rhythms? How will last May's controversial finale affect Luke and Lorelai? Does the boss favor some supporting characters over others? And, most importantly, is the thing any good?

Let's start with that last question first. I'm happy and greatly relieved ó and, if I'm being completely honest, a smidge shocked ó to report that yes, it's good. In fact, it's better than good ó it's great.

Obviously, I can't get too specific. As it is, Warner Bros. and CW have probably already hired a bounty hunter to track down the source of the script leak. But here are some things I learned about Mr. Rosenthal after reading his debut as show-runner, with a few spoilers mixed in for fun.

He has Palladino blood in him.
Translation: He's got Amy and Dan's style down pat. When I finished the script, I almost had to look back at the byline to make sure the last name was Rosenthal and not Palladino. Honestly, I could not tell the difference. Besides nailing the banter, several of his one-liners were classic, laugh-out-loud Palladino. On the downside, like his predecessors, he overestimates viewers' appetite for one Taylor Doose.

He's a fan of Luke and Lorelai.
Now I'm not going to lie to you: The episode is going to be a tough one for Luke and Lorelai fans to watch. Really tough. Based on how the season ended ó and the fact that Rosenthal confirmed to me last week that Lorelai and Christopher did indeed have sex ó that much was a given. But I think he handled the fallout from Christophergate with unbelievable grace and dignity ó particularly as it pertains to Luke and Lorelai as a couple. Let me put it this way: The episode left no doubt in my mind that Lorelai and Luke are meant for each other.

He'll always have Paris.
Liza Weil told me herself at the CW party last week that Rosenthal had given her her longest scene ever in the premiere ó and she wasn't exaggerating. It's six pages! But it's not the length that stood out, it's the way Rosenthal managed to capture Paris' trademark vim, vigor and bite. Plus, I can't think of a more perfect business venture for Rory's sometime roommate than an SAT-prep course. The possibilities for clashes with stupidity are endless!

He's a hopeless romantic.
And Logan and Rory fans will be swooning as a result. Sure, the episode finds them on opposite continents, but Rosenthal has found a way to bring them closer together than I think they've ever been. All I'll say is his method is sweet, utterly romantic, and it ties in with the episode title "The Long Morrow." And the end result should put Matt Czuchry fans' mind at ease (at least for the short term).

Other scoopy treats from the episode:

# Rory and Lorelai spend some quality time together at a *a********* c**** ?? something court?
# There's a very silly subplot involving Michel, Sookie and *r* ********g. no idea
# Lorelai makes a passing reference to the title of one of the best Gilmore Girls episodes ever.
# I was left with the impression that there will be a significant time lapse between Episodes 1 and 2.
# Emily, Richard, Lane, April and Anna are MIA, but the rest of the supporting cast is pretty much accounted for.

Having said all this, there's no guarantee our Girls won't go to hell in a handbasket beginning with the second episode. But let's celebrate one win at a time. We got over the first hurdle. Rosenthal is clearly a talented guy who gets our little show. That's a good start.

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: