GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 03:29:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES it’s about time. I’m so watching season 7.
LL apart; well I’ll watch it till they get back together but I won’t be lovin’ it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT I’VE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I don’t care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. I’m boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I won’t be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1488025 times)
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: July 24, 2006, 02:43:36 pm »

"2 spoilers from gilmoregirlsnews

one challenge (between rory/logan) may be rory and another guy

*bangs head against keyboard*  Memo to all writers:  There are so many types of stories and conflicts that can happen between couples besides other romances/affairs/desires to be with someone else.  Use your freaking imaginations for once!

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: July 24, 2006, 03:20:56 pm »

I mean the worst baby situation would be that Lorelai is pregnant with Chris' baby and everyone thinks it's Luke's but she's the only one that knows the truth.

AH! I think that the BEST would be if she got together with Chris and dumped Luke on his behind. And then had another one of Chirs' children. :-) But if Luke thought it was his, as you said, can you say DRAMA? (Like it all isn't all ready :-P)

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: July 24, 2006, 04:58:11 pm »

ok, was gone for 3 days, i'm back and WOW! 

1. Poor depressed luke!  I feel so bad for him, but I can completly understand.  All the stuff happening so fast.  He is not a multi tasker.  He can handel one thing possibly two at a time depending on what they are.  But to have so much going on and running around his head.  When Lorelai told him the ultimatum at the end of season 6 he was completly confused and I don't like to make this connection but I feel it does fit, think of Zach.  Lane hit him with the big news that she likes him and he had to take time to process.  Luke loves lorelai, has for a LONG time.  He doesn't want to loose her, but at the moment he was struggling with April and those are two major parts of his life.

2. Ok Dave keeps mentioning about Logan and Rory and how Logan will still be a MAJOR part of Rory's life.  He said he didn't want to say too much, but you can tell he was really hinting something.  I know how Matt feels about it, but he doesn't have any say.  My personal oppinion is that Dave is trying to say but at the same time trying not to say that Logan and Rory are going to get very serious, maybe engagment--or pregnincy.  We are all thinking its lorelai but you never know what dave is thinking.  I really hope not though!  First off she's not ready.  Its still her senior year of college, she and logan are serious but they are still so young and don't have enough life experiance.

3. Lorelai being pregnant!  well, it would help some situations.  I have mentioned this on the Gilmore-Dance baby thread, but from one view point it will bring luke and lorelai back together and explain her actions.  But on the other hand, the whole them not being married.  Though they were engaged for a year.  They could also get married before Lorelai has the 'twins' and befor she is REALLY pregnant.  Like in two-3 months time.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
Stars-n-Moons
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 14

Seven Super Seasons!

View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: July 24, 2006, 06:23:46 pm »

Man, I can handle these spoliers any more.  I want the summer to be over, I want the fall, (I never thought I would say that) I want Gilmore Girls to start!!!!  I cant wait any longer, I want it to start!

[color=FF0071]If it had to end, I am at least glad it ended with people wanting more... help keep the memories alive![/color]
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: July 24, 2006, 06:59:16 pm »

SPOILER COMING THREWW!!!

Yeah is going to be a baby in stars hallow
look this I found it in eonline

"A Gilmore Preggers?

There's a Gilmore Baby on the Way! This is the jaw-dropping Gilmore Girls scoop I received from the aforementioned Mimoun (who had a sidebar with executive producer David Rosenthal to convince him it was okay to dish out this exclusive scoop--you gotta love that!).

The verdict? "A baby will be born," Rina tells me. "Perhaps even more than one baby. Stars Hollow is growing."

Yeee!

You can get much more scoop from the new Gilmore honcho David Rosenthal in the message boards posting titled "Gilmore Scoop! David Rosenthal," including what's in store for Rory and Logan and Luke, Lorelai and Christopher. Yes, Christopher's definitely back. Can you stand it?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if infact the more then one baby is true, we know liz is one byt maybe the twins!!!!!

ahhh! so excited
hmk1819

Community Points: 5

View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: July 24, 2006, 07:02:12 pm »

umm that spoiler has been discovered and discussed for a while now

LITERATI FOR LIFE

brucas love
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: July 24, 2006, 07:04:23 pm »

Heres one more spoiler for ya

SPOILERS: Executive producer of hit CW show gives up big secret for next season.

Stars Hollow is about to get a little more crowded.

CW’s Gilmore Girls. Gilmore Girls executive producer David Rosenthal, while speaking to TV.com at the TV Critic’s Press Association summer tour, said that in the coming season fans can expect the arrival of a new Gilmore person.

“At some point [this season], there will be a baby on Gilmore Girls,” Rosenthal told TV.com.

In addition to the visit from the stork, he said Gilmore fans can expect more screen time for Rory’s dad. Rory will also fill the vacuum left by Logan's move to London by dating some new guys.

Rosenthal and Gilmore stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel spoke Monday at the convention, being held at the Ritz-Carlton in Pasadena.

Rosenthal discussed how the departure of show creator Amy Sherman-Paladino had affected him.

“[Amy] made it very easy for me. She created this wonderful, amazing show…and wished me all the luck in the world,” he said. “She’s left us with a very full plate, [but] I think it’s going to make for a great season.”

When asked how she felt about fans’ negative reaction to the Luke-Lorelai romance, Graham defended the story arc.

“It wasn’t my favorite stuff to play…but I thought it was a believable conflict,” Graham said. “If everything had gone the way fans wanted it to go, the show would be over.”

Both actresses have budding film careers, Graham in the upcoming Evan Almighty and Bledel in Sin City and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Graham spoke of the rumor that she and co-star Bledel were not keen on doing another season of the show after the upcoming seventh.

“I read the first script. I love it. So a lot of things could happen,” the actress said. “The fact is, our legal contracts our up, so you begin to imagine, “Well, what if?” in a different way than before.”

The actresses were philosophical when asked about their being passed up for Emmy nominations again. This year’s rule changes in Emmy voting were supposed to give shows like Gilmore a better chance.

“I didn’t know what was happening with that,” said Bledel. “I just think that our show has never been big with the Emmys.”

“Yeah, I read a lot of Architectural Digest,” Graham quipped to laughter. “I try to stay out of what the chatter is in all show business.”

“If there are still people of the opinion that we should be included, that’s really nice,” Bledel added.

Rosenthal said he is not taking the approach that this is the last season of the show.

“I am approaching it like this is this season. My goal is to do 22 episodes….and let the rest take its course.”

And marty is gonig to return season 7 to fill the void of logan
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: July 24, 2006, 07:07:32 pm »

Iv already psoted 2 but i found this 2. not sure if it was psoted yet but ill psot it anyways!!

NEW - The Ausiello Report has some Great news for this episode - Katiegg108 - FanForum, check the link for more but here's a teaser.
He Has Palladino Blood in Him
He's a Fan of Luke and Lorelai
He'll Always Have Paris
He's a Hopeless Romantic
Sean Gunn, who plays Kirk, said that ``there is an exciting disaster that I am at the center of.'' - Mag13 - FanForum
The Long Morrow will air Sept 26 and NOT the 19th - caf123 - FanForum.
Jet1945 at fanbolt posted that the Troubadours used in Partings are being called back for TLM and are to wear the same wardrobe as before.
sides - ep title looks like it's "The Long Morrow", a lot of the sides are blacked out. Nothing Luke and Lorelai but it looks like it picks up the next day.
sides - Paris is helping someone prep for the SAT at Yale.
sides - Luke is in a bad mood and a customer forgets to pay the bill, Luke makes him pay.
sides - Taylor's "Thunderbird" is parked in the diner! Luke is not happy and doesn't like the presure of making a choice to remove it or wait for the insurance! Luke storms off!
June 12, 2006 - Season "may" start September 19, 2006 TBC.
The CW Network upfront event is scheduled for May 18th, 2006.

Added July 12, 2006 - Speculation - Something happens with Lorelai and Chris in the first part, including the teaser. Then we have the Paris/Rory Yale stuff, at some point Lorelai call Rory and they meet up somewhere (not SH) they spend the rest of the day together. Luke is having a bad day, not knowing what was up with Lorelai, maybe he spent the night looking for her with no Luck. Then the car crashes into the Diner. He storms off and ends up at the Crap Shack (*Lorelai's House) when Lorelai comes home, they talk and he finds out what happened.

Then we might have him walk away, he sees the car being pulled out and his wrecked diner, doesn't go inside but just drives off in his truck.

woahh baby
hmk1819

View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: July 24, 2006, 07:13:57 pm »

Heres one more spoiler for ya

In addition to the visit from the stork, he said Gilmore fans can expect more screen time for Rory’s dad. Rory will also fill the vacuum left by Logan's move to London by dating some new guys.

Rosenthal and Gilmore stars Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel spoke Monday at the convention, being held at the Ritz-Carlton in Pasadena.

Both actresses have budding film careers, Graham in the upcoming Evan Almighty and Bledel in Sin City and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Graham spoke of the rumor that she and co-star Bledel were not keen on doing another season of the show after the upcoming seventh.

And marty is gonig to return season 7 to fill the void of logan

woahhh...rory actually dates another guy
im sorry to say this. but i think im actually happy about this.
 im curious to see the guy
unless its marty. in which case i wouldnt really care because i never cared for marty all that much

and the part abbout alexis being in sin city and sisterhood.. that laready happened? confusing?

LITERATI FOR LIFE

brucas love
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: July 24, 2006, 07:18:08 pm »

I believe they mean the sequals of those movies sin city 2 and ssummer of the traveling pants
hmk1819

View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: July 24, 2006, 07:19:52 pm »

ooh haha.

but the whole dating a new guy thing. i REALLY hope she actually breaks up with logan and then does it and doesnt cheat on him becasue the whole cheathing on everyone thing is getting SO old

LITERATI FOR LIFE

brucas love
ericabenge
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: July 24, 2006, 07:25:45 pm »

here are some scenes for the very first eppy

Scene 6 - Day 1 - Yale Daily News Hallway - Rory comes around the corner, heading for the News Room, and sees parents with their 15-year-old children sitting near a sign that says "SAT prep sign-up today. The Paris Geller Yale Review. Guaranteed Results! Limited Availability. First come, fist serve." Rory enters the News Room...

Scene 7 - Day 1 - Yale Daily News - Paris is interviewing a mother, Marilyn, and her daughter Kaitlin. She is giving an intense sales pitch, getting the mother to ask Paris to please give her a change and take on her daughter. Paris tells them they both need to take aptitude tests and sets a timer. Paris says she needs to know who's fault it is that the daughter needs help

Scene 18 - Day 1 - INT. Luke's Diner - The few people remaining in the diner head for the exit. Luke notices a guy who hasn't paid his bill. He yells for the guy to stop and asks if this looks like a soup kitchen. The customer says the place is a little depressing, but no. Luke tells him to pay his bill. The customer says sorry and hands Luke he money as Luke tells him to get lost.

Scene 21 - Day 1 - EXT. Luke's Diner - Taylor's Thunderbird is in Luke's Diner (!!!). A tow truck driver is at the scene and asks if they want him to move the truck. Taylor says he'd like to wait for the insurance agents to get there. The driver tells Luke that it's up to him since it's his property. Luke says he doesn't know yet.

Scene 22 - Day 1 - Luke's Diner - A little later, the tow truck driver asks Luke what he wants to do again and Luke explodes: "Do now pressure me, ok?! I don't like being pressured! It's not just one or the other. I need time to think. Will you people just give me some time to think?!" Luke storms off, frustrated.

hes kindaa mentioning lorr :-/ Sad sad sad man
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: July 24, 2006, 08:38:34 pm »

yeah, I think we already knew that, humm but about Rory dating someone knew I don't think that is true.  She will have friends of both genders, but I'm pretty sure by what Dave keeps saying is that they will be together.

We all know Liz is definitely having one baby.  I think one is good enough (NOT twins), lol the poor kid to have her and TJ as parents, lol.  It would be nice if Jess came back to see his baby sister or brother. 
So if it is official that there will be a gilmore baby or babies, I REALLY want lorelai to have twins.

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: July 24, 2006, 08:44:09 pm »

i know people have touched on this before but why the need for rory to have a boyfriend?  i mean, i'm not the biggest logan fan, but i'd rather see her dating him long distance than dating someone new.  there's enough in her life to keep her interesting without having a guy.  i'd love to see her get closer to lorelai again.  maybe she could get a job or something.  all of these specs about marty are frustrating me.

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
lykeomgxitskelsi

Community Points: 16

View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: July 24, 2006, 11:00:50 pm »

okay so i know this is so old and please no one get frustrated at me but is one of the GILMORES defenently having a baby??

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: