GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 27, 2022, 12:44:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1647529 times)
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #4800 on: February 15, 2007, 01:12:54 pm »

And 2.08 was definitely the only episode Mia was in, according to crazy internet people: http://crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/guestalpha.html

You may be right, Southern Lorelai, that we just have to wait to find out for sure until Tuesday, so far I can't find anywhere that has a character background info for Mia.

Mia being a single mom would be very fitting.
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4801 on: February 15, 2007, 01:16:15 pm »

Mia being a single mom would be very fitting.

It would make a lot of sense.

I am so glad we had this discussion it was so much fun.  thank you all

My New Website
LovesToRead
« Reply #4802 on: February 15, 2007, 01:21:46 pm »

I really enjoyed the director's cut.  I feel bad for Richard.  I would be grumpy too if I just had heart surgery.  I like that he's finally the one running off the help too. Cheesy
Southern Lorelai
Diner Owner

Community Points: 77

Hi! I'm Ashlee, and I'm from Louisiana... I'm 21.

View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: February 15, 2007, 01:23:25 pm »

It really was fun talking about Mia... it was something fresh!!! Smiley

Logan: Thank you for being who I want to get out of hospital for.
I love Amber, Brenda, and Dayna!
I only like coffee with my oxygen.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: February 15, 2007, 02:06:06 pm »

It was a nice change of pace  Smiley

I really enjoyed the director's cut. I feel bad for Richard. I would be grumpy too if I just had heart surgery. I like that he's finally the one running off the help too. Cheesy

Ah!  It wasn't up last I checked, just watched, and I feel for him too eating healthy is a drag.
LovesToRead
« Reply #4805 on: February 15, 2007, 08:11:09 pm »

This spoiler is from "Gilmore Girls Only"

Lorelai plans a road trip to North Carolina to attend the wedding of Mia (guest star Kathy Baker), the woman who took in Lorelai and Rory and served as a surrogate mother/grandmother for many years. Rory has a fight with Logan over his immature reaction to his business disaster, and agrees to go on the trip with Lorelai. Emily invites herself along in an effort to get away from Richard, who is driving her crazy while he recuperates at home. At the wedding, Emily is upset by the close relationship Mia shares with Lorelai and Rory. Lorelai learns that Emily came to see Mia five years earlier to ask for pictures of Lorelai and Rory during the years they were estranged. Logan makes a surprise appearance and asks Rory to forgive him. Meanwhile, Lane and Zach ask Luke to be the godfather to their twins. Finally, Lane goes into labor and Luke helps get everyone to the hospital.

Well.  It seems Logan is going to appear in Gilmore Girls only.  I hope that means they asked Matt Czuchry to be in more than 15 episodes.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: February 16, 2007, 08:44:49 am »

And there I was happily living in denial.† Argh!† If itís still only 15 that could mean he will not be in the last 2 or 3 and that could mean they break up. Embarrassed† 15 episodes is what he originally signed on for right?† Okay, so how many has he been in?† Definitely not 15, I think only 8 or 9.† He was not in SSS for sure, I donít think he was in 7.02, 7.04, 7.06, 7.09 or 7.12 (there could have been a phone convos in one or two of these that Iím forgetting?).† I think there was definitely a phone convo in French Twist 7.07, wasnít that when Lucy and Olivia first went to Rory/Loganís apartment?† So 9 or 10 meaning thereís 5 left of his original contract.† So if heís in every episode from starting next Tuesday that puts us through 7.19 with him.† We know heís in 7.15, 16, 17 (sheesh, Iím getting nervous here Embarrassed), and 18.† Iím pretty sure I read something somewhere saying they asked him to do more episodes.† Iíll see if I can find it, back to denial for nowÖ

(I used the episode descriptions here: http://crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/s7/s7epg.html to help figure that out)
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4807 on: February 16, 2007, 10:34:32 am »

Hey there Laura.  Thank you for that *pretty sticks you*

Denial though?  Do you not like Logan?

My New Website
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: February 16, 2007, 10:48:43 am »

Yeah, like I say, I may have missed a phone convo in one of those, they weren't very detailed episode details.† Thanks for the whack, I'll need it after one of the doosey's I just posted in another thread† Grin

Nah, I love Logan - maybe more than Rory sometimes! Shocked I was living in denial hoping that they would live happily ever after for the rest season/series with no conflicts/breakups.† I was trying to see the bright side of all of the new spoilers that they get into a disagreement and he flies off to Vegas (where what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas *wink wink* Kiss).† I was pulled out of my denial long enough to read that Logan shows up to apologize (yay!), but dropped right back in when LovesToRead reminded us that MC only signed on for 15 total episodes this season† Embarrassed.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 10:49:48 am by laurla205 » Logged
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4809 on: February 16, 2007, 10:53:05 am »

Yeah, like I say, I may have missed a phone convo in one of those, they weren't very detailed episode details.  Thanks for the whack, I'll need it after one of the doosey's I just posted in another thread  Grin

Yuck-O.  really some people on here are just cruel

I was trying to see the bright side of all of the new spoilers that they get into a disagreement and he flies off to Vegas

I know what you mean.  But I think they will make it through.  They are way to much in love and he treats her so well (I can't say the same about her but you know)

My New Website
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: February 16, 2007, 11:33:19 am »

I know what you mean. But I think they will make it through. They are way to much in love and he treats her so well (I can't say the same about her but you know)

That was my denial laced plea too.† †Wink† Here's to hoping we're right!† †Drink
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:07:35 pm by laurla205 » Logged
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: February 16, 2007, 11:48:01 am »

Doesn't DR know what he's doing to me?  The Snoopy ears are so low they can't get any lower.  I'm seriously considering taking scissors to them.  And now the spoiler thread over at fanforum is mostly filled with discussions on if there's an 8th season and contracts and things.  No real confirmation on the first doomsday spoiler in either direction.  People saying they don't believe it, because Rory and Logan seem fine at the end of episode 18 (even though that still leaves episodes where something goes wrong) and others believing it.  But, everything is gut feelings.  I want proof.  Proof that they stay together.

I hope DR doesn't break them up to satisfy the cravings of those who believe that two people who don't let problems fester, who don't hide, and lie, and cause Everest sized mountains out of molehills (or who make mountainous problems even bigger by their actions) just by acting stupid are boring.  The reason why Logan and Rory seem to handle their problems quickly is they actually act like sensible people.  Which I find interesting and compelling and enjoyable.  Why would the writers want to mess with that?

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
ckiddings
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

I support a Gilmore Girls Movie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4812 on: February 16, 2007, 11:53:49 am »

Real relationships, even good ones are always changing and evolving. During that there is always testing and sometimes temptation. If any relationship does not have that then there is usually no life in it!

I agree that it is nice to see mature relationships on GG. I love Sookie and Jackson. But Maybe writers want to show the depth of the characters, the growing and maturing process, a peeling away and exploring of the layers to reveal the true center?

Nothing reveals that more than the trials of relationships!

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: February 16, 2007, 12:40:55 pm »

Thatís what all the talk on TWoP is about too.†

Now, I used that crazy internet people website to figure out the number of episodes MC has been in and it was good to look at the facts of episodes that had already occurred.† Thereís a worrisome spoiler over there about R/L definitely breaking up this seasonÖ† BUT, isnít that site known for a lot of foilers usually?† Not to mention they also still list the thought that GG might go on without Alexis as Ďnewí so I donít think this is reliable AT ALL.† Also, it stated the source is from TWoP but I canít for the life of me find the post where she states this.† †Embarrassed

I've seriously been trying to figure this out for an hour now and I have to get some actual work done† Smiley† So if anyone feels like trying to figure it out check it out here: http://crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/gens.html.† Otherwise I'll keep trying to figure it out when I get home.†

ETA: Rest assured, I e-mailed the webmaster at C-I-P asking if they could clarify or determine a foiler.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:43:09 pm by laurla205 » Logged
Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: February 16, 2007, 12:43:06 pm »

But, Rory and Logan have had testing. †To me, it's just the fact that they don't make their situations worse by acting like idiots (and on those times when some idiocy is displayed they don't exacerbate it by refusing to acknowledge and learn from it). †There's nothing more frusting to watch in a relationship for me, than to watch two people spiral out of control and know that it never had to get that bad if they would just act normal. †

Now, a good (in my opinion) way to handle the Vegas trip would be Logan goes. †He gambles away some money. †There's no cheating or thought of cheating. †At this stage in their relationship the most they should deal with on that front is the inconsequential "crush" Rory had on the TA. †Rory is upset that he seems to have given up and is doing something crazy. †They have a fight. †After he gets to Vegas and does a bit of gambling and maybe some drinking, he realizes that it doesn't make him feel better. †He realizes that if he is going to make it in the business world he needs to not be devastated so badly by failure. †He also realizes he's not living up to the pride Rory has always had for him. So, he leaves early. †(Although he and Colin and Finn do reassert their best buddies status in whatever way men do that) †He finds Rory and apologizes. †And, Rory, not being a hypocrite, forgives him. †Maybe she gives him a bit of a talking to, not as a mad girlfriend but a concerned one, but she knows this isn't anything to break up over. †And there's no mention of breaking him. †We'll still have Logan taking rash actions and not initially dealing with his failure well. †But, it wouldn't erase his journey from the end of season 6. †Where he learned casual sex wasn't going to make him happy. †By now, it shouldn't take as long or be as difficult to learn that he can't make real life and real disappointments disappear by drowning his sorrows and partying. †And, this story seems to be more about Logan, than Rory, so Rory shouldn't need to do anything more than be willing to forgive what isn't that horrible a transgression, anyway. †But, if they make Logan go totally off the tracks, make him and Rory go through unnecessary misery (unnecessary would be anything that would never be as bad if the people simply behaved like intelligent human beings) for the sake of change, if they undermine all the growth experienced by the characters, that's not growing. †It's contrived crap for the sake of drama.

And I don't know why they can't have a problem that isn't about whether it will divide them, but one that they need to face together. †Problems a couple shares can be just as interesting.

The "confirmed" on C-I-P is annoying.  From what I can tell, the only confirmation is that one post that people have been referencing.  I'm not saying it should automatically be discounted (or else why would I be in a tizzy?) but they could just have mentioned that it was a spoiler, and not say that it was confirmed.  Doesn't that require at least two sources?  Any other spoiler that I recall that had been confirmed had at least one other person to say, "yes, that spoiler they posted was true."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:45:44 pm by Dani257 » Logged

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: