GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 09:49:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1671687 times)
LovesToRead
« Reply #4770 on: February 14, 2007, 06:11:16 pm »

The articles can be found on the tvguide.com site under Ask Ausiello

The reason why I know it wasn't a direct quote is because he put an asterik next to it and then at the bottom of the spoiler explained that the asterik meant that it was not a direct quote.
ckiddings
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

I support a Gilmore Girls Movie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4771 on: February 14, 2007, 06:14:55 pm »

The reason why I know it wasn't a direct quote is because he put an asterik next to it and then at the bottom of the spoiler explained that the asterik meant that it was not a direct quote.

Thanks! Kiss

Dani257
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 242

I post. Deal with it.

View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: February 14, 2007, 07:17:28 pm »

Well, I still think Luke had better have an apology of his own, but I'm mollified that the quote wasn't direct.

A bit leaner, but still chock full of demonic glory.  (Still pro Logan)
100% supportive of Alexis Bledel

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/8624/angela_tircuit.html
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: February 14, 2007, 09:02:11 pm »

Anyone care to join me in denial?

Heh, I live there Cheesy.  It'll crush me otherwise Sad

Please read Forum Rules
Mara
Diner Regular

Community Points: 25

"I'm the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4774 on: February 14, 2007, 11:44:58 pm »

I think it's the same interview in english ... it happens a lot that the papers translate things wrong our out of context ... believe me  Wink. Here's the link http://www.buddytv.com/articles/gilmore-girls/exclusive-interview-matt-czuch-3955.aspx Matt says that Do you have any sort of feeling if Rory and Logan will end up together at the end of the show whether its this season or going forward into season 8?

You know, personally, I would like to see Rory and Lorelai be the focus of the final piece of the episodes. I would just like to see, personally, it be more about them and not have it be so much about Logan or Luke or anybody else, but it's just about the Gilmore Girls and have it end the way it began, you know?

I don't read there that they are going to split ... to be honest, I think in (Spoiler) Will you be my Lorelai Gilmore, it's about Rory and Logan and not about Lorelai and Luke ... because Luke is going on a boattrip with April ... so I think that cpuld mean big things for Rory and Logan, or at least I hope it does.

geryg
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -1

View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: February 15, 2007, 04:06:21 am »

I just saw the promo and its funny with Babette and ms.Patty talking about L/L/C- relationships with animal references. It's like a light in the drama tunnel. And on the audio - Emily is angry again with Lorelai not being able to handle with her marriage, relationships, life. But I hope they don't have a big fight about this, especially so soon after Richard's heart OP. 

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gilmore+girls+7.15&search=Search

I'm not sure if this is the right tread for my post, but i think a promo is still a spoiler.

Mara
Diner Regular

Community Points: 25

"I'm the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4776 on: February 15, 2007, 04:19:54 am »

Thanks geryg.

The promo with ms. Patty and Babette is kind of funny, but I think these two have waaay to much free time on their hands  Wink.

I think it's going to be another bigger blowout between Lorelai and Emily and Emily is kind of right ... aside the fact that I liked Lorelai and Chris together, Lorelai is really not capable of having a long term relationship ... he runs away from every guy she has been with ... which is really sad.

bethany
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: February 15, 2007, 06:50:32 am »

Can someone post details on "Will you be my Lorelai Gilmore"? As in, when does the episode air, spoilers, etc.

Why is it that all of Lorelais most prominent speeches are almost copies of others that she made! That's what made me upset with "Farewell, my Pet". Her thing to Chris- I want to want you...It's almost exactly what she said about Max. And the hope of Chris also being a possibility-something she said to Chris when he and Sherry came to Stars Hollow. I need something original-that's what we love so much about Lorelai. She can make up different, original...useless, and pointless banter to make us laugh.

So some evil spirit possesed also obsessed with bra size ALSO slept with Chris? That is one evil spirit!

Thanks to Simply Cynical for the sig!
LovesToRead
« Reply #4778 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:58 am »

Episode 7.16 - Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?
Airdate: February 27th

Writers: Gayle Abrams & Gina Fattore
Director: David Paymer

Futon Critic & CW: A BABY SHOWER, A JOB INTERVIEW AND A BOAT TRIP - While she is in the midst of planning Lane's (Keiko Agena) baby shower, Rory (Alexis Bledel) gets a long-awaited call from The New York Times offering her an informational interview. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) takes over the shower-planning duties, and finds herself brokering peace between Lane and Mrs. Kim (Emily Kuroda) over how Lane plans to raise her twins. Logan (Matt Czuchry) finally admits his business disaster to Rory, who offers him her full support, but when Logan announces that he is flying to Las Vegas to blow off steam with his old college pals Colin and Finn, Rory is disappointed and worried. When Luke (Scott Patterson) discovers that Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite) and T.J. (Michael DeLuise) are trying to sell his boat, he decides to make some changes in his life and take April (Vanessa Marano) on a long boat trip over the summer. Finally, Lane is put on bed-rest and must be wheeled through Stars Hollow in her bed to attend the shower at Miss Patty's (Liz Torres). Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star.

Source-Fan Forum
Lanean
« Reply #4779 on: February 15, 2007, 07:50:58 am »

-Jess has no scenes with Luke or Lorelai, only with Rory and Logan.
-Jess is in Hartford and goes to see Rory at the Gilmore mansion. He had found out through Luke that she was there. Their scenes here can be described as being really sweet.
-Before Jess leaves, he, Rory, and Logan go out to dinner together.

Ah! That dinner is going to be something I have a feeling I'll watch over and over again. The bait dangling in front of her... I love it.

ALSO! That's so cute. In that picture, the clock says 4:03... that's nice continuity from "Rory's Birthday Parties."

Did I miss this episode already?  Sad
trish5713
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 116

View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: February 15, 2007, 08:33:03 am »

-Jess has no scenes with Luke or Lorelai, only with Rory and Logan.
-Jess is in Hartford and goes to see Rory at the Gilmore mansion. He had found out through Luke that she was there. Their scenes here can be described as being really sweet.
-Before Jess leaves, he, Rory, and Logan go out to dinner together.

Ah! That dinner is going to be something I have a feeling I'll watch over and over again. The bait dangling in front of her... I love it.

ALSO! That's so cute. In that picture, the clock says 4:03... that's nice continuity from "Rory's Birthday Parties."

Did I miss this episode already?† Sad

that was season six.  can't think of the name of the episode but it was last season.

anyone know why babette and patty call chris "the beagle"Huh

sig by me!  need one?  just send me a pm Cheesy
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4781 on: February 15, 2007, 09:00:32 am »

anyone know why babette and patty call chris "the beagle"Huh

If I had to guess I would say it is because he acts a lot like a beagle.  He was always waiting to marry Lorelai.  Plus its like Lor takes care of him like you would a dog.  Maybe that is why

My New Website
javajunkie93
Town Resident

Community Points: 35

View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: February 15, 2007, 09:21:24 am »

I posted this in the spoilers thread, but in episode 7.18, it says Lorelai and Luke apologize for what broke them up and she says "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher." I think that would mean they're getting back together...? Because they have to clear the air first.

laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: February 15, 2007, 09:59:23 am »

I posted this in the spoilers thread, but in episode 7.18, it says Lorelai and Luke apologize for what broke them up and she says "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher." I think that would mean they're getting back together...? Because they have to clear the air first.

Please see the below that refers to the part of your post that is bolded, those were Ausiello's words not Lorelai's:

And I included the original so you don't have to follow the link:

Question: I think it's about time for some serious Gilmore Girls scoop, preferably something related to Luke and Lorelai.ó Maggie
Ausiello: Just received a fresh batch of intel on Episode 18 (aka "the best episode of the season," per my Girls mole), and there's a pivotal scene at the end in which (Spoiler alert) Luke and Lorelai both apologize for all that ugly stuff that led to their breakup. Best of all, Lorelai utters the words we've been longing to hear since last May: "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher."* Although the heartfelt powwow doesn't include any physical contact (i.e., smooching, necking, petting, etc), it certainly paves the way for a possible May-sweeps reunion. (* Not a direct quote)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 10:03:20 am by laurla205 » Logged
PrettyTownSpinster
Diner Regular

Community Points: 354

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4784 on: February 15, 2007, 10:02:16 am »

I posted this in the spoilers thread, but in episode 7.18, it says Lorelai and Luke apologize for what broke them up and she says "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher."

I saw that and I think my mind must be in the gutter this morning because I exclaimed out loud, to the surprise of all my coworkers, "DIRTY!!"

I hope this means that they are getting back together.  It is at least laying the ground work.  But episode 18 is so late in the game.  We better get a  season 8 if Lorelai and Luke get back together

My New Website
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: