GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 09:47:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Lorelai and Chris getting back together?
Lorelai and Chris together; YES itís about time. Iím so watching season 7.
LL apart; well Iíll watch it till they get back together but I wonít be loviní it.
LL apart AGAIN; THIS IS IT IíVE HAD IT WITH THIS STUPID SHOW. I donít care if they fix it later on, they will never fix it with me. Iím boycotting this show.
LL apart; who cares.
LL apart; I wonít be watching GG till the good episodes come back on.

Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 413
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion of Spoilers  (Read 1671686 times)
LovesToRead
« Reply #4755 on: February 13, 2007, 10:43:33 pm »

The instances seemed mutually exclusive to me.  They didn't ask if Rory and Logan broke up because of the TA, just if they broke up.  The question about her having sex with the TA was a seperate question.  Again, maybe I'm just living in denial but it will still seem like a waste to me if they ruin this relationship.
oywiththapoodles
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 9

Because you've gotta have F.A.I.T.H! Purple Ribbon

View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: February 14, 2007, 01:23:23 am »

hey everyone i am new... tho i have been reading ur comments for ages i havent posted one til now...

im a huge Java Junkie! and even tho i live all the way in the Down Under doesnt stop me being a fan! they dont air GG anymore down here but no fear me and my sister have still found ways to watch it! lol we spent our hole summer holidays watching wtaching dvds and repeats on foxtel (um sorta like cable i guess)...

anyway to u i posted! i personally believe (and hope and pray!!) that Luke and Lorelai should get back together in the 150th episode! reading the spoiler for 7.18 i think it was where they talk the one after that is the 150th episode and they really need to get back together then!! on other shows theyve had big episodes for their 150th (take charmed for example: they bought Julian McMahon back for that one wo hadnt been in it for 2 seasons and Piper and Leo finally could b together in the end (sorry im a major fan of that as well!lol)) Smiley

so enuff of my psychobabble hu agrees this is when they shuould get back together!?!?!?!

then it gives us 4 more episodes of LL bliss! lol ands hopefully!! a hole other season! Cheesy

P.S how do u get pictures on ur posts?? sorry! im hopeless!

Damn it Gilmore, give 'em back their balls!
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: February 14, 2007, 07:52:42 am »

hey everyone i am new... tho i have been reading ur comments for ages i havent posted one til now...

im a huge Java Junkie! and even tho i live all the way in the Down Under doesnt stop me being a fan! they dont air GG anymore down here but no fear me and my sister have still found ways to watch it! lol we spent our hole summer holidays watching wtaching dvds and repeats on foxtel (um sorta like cable i guess)...

anyway to u i posted! i personally believe (and hope and pray!!) that Luke and Lorelai should get back together in the 150th episode! reading the spoiler for 7.18 i think it was where they talk the one after that is the 150th episode and they really need to get back together then!! on other shows theyve had big episodes for their 150th (take charmed for example: they bought Julian McMahon back for that one wo hadnt been in it for 2 seasons and Piper and Leo finally could b together in the end (sorry im a major fan of that as well!lol)) Smiley

so enuff of my psychobabble hu agrees this is when they shuould get back together!?!?!?!

then it gives us 4 more episodes of LL bliss! lol ands hopefully!! a hole other season! Cheesy

P.S how do u get pictures on ur posts?? sorry! im hopeless!

I'd say that if they DO get back together this year, that it's the end of the series and it won't go to Season 8.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
Virginie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: February 14, 2007, 08:19:28 am »

First, I'm sorry for my english, but I'm belgian, so my mother tongue is french.

I saw on a website Matt Czuchry said that, in his point of view, Rory will be single for the last episode of the show. He thinks that the it will end just as it started,  with only a mother-daughter relationship.

I really hope it won't happen, because I think Rory and Logan are meant for one another.
iluvLandL17
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: February 14, 2007, 09:08:55 am »

First, I'm sorry for my english, but I'm belgian, so my mother tongue is french.

I saw on a website Matt Czuchry said that, in his point of view, Rory will be single for the last episode of the show. He thinks that the it will end just as it started,† with only a mother-daughter relationship.

I really hope it won't happen, because I think Rory and Logan are meant for one another.
And what about Lorelai and Luke. They have to get back together becasue if they dont there wil be alot of disapointed fans out there including me!!!! Rory being sigal at the end ok fine, i can honestly say i care more about Luke and Lorelai than i do Rory and Logen but if they end the show with rory singal and lorelai signal that just wouldnt be good. i just think that Lorelai and Luke need to get back together!!!!!!

sigs made by skftex:)
ckiddings
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

I support a Gilmore Girls Movie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4760 on: February 14, 2007, 09:19:36 am »

I saw on a website Matt Czuchry said that, in his point of view, Rory will be single for the last episode of the show. He thinks that the it will end just as it started,† with only a mother-daughter relationship.

Where did you read that? I'd like to see the whole interview.

Virginie
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: February 14, 2007, 10:29:19 am »

Where did you read that? I'd like to see the whole interview.

I saw it on a belgian website(so it's in french), and unfortunately there isn't the whole interview, just a quote in the column "news"  Undecided. But usually it's a good place for fresh news about GG...

And concerning Luke and Lorelai, the webmaster just says their relationship is going to evolve in next episodes.
laurla205
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 384

View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: February 14, 2007, 11:07:39 am »

FYI, ckiddings, Dani257 posted that interview on this thread a couple pages back too.

Someone posted this on fan forum.† It is a quote from someone at TWOP (Television Without Pity).

Don't know if it's a reliable source or not,but tigerlily333 at TWoP posted this:

Quote:
ehhh...sorry. My friend on the set has confirmed Logan and Rory are DEFINITELY breaking up this season. I know everyone will be "where's your proof?" in this forum, but I apologize, all I have is word from a reliable source who's been right before. Even without my tip-off, I saw the break-up foreshadowing in this episode, as well as on spoilerfix.com (extremely reliable, reveals that Logan's internet business venture failed miserably. Rory declares her support for him, but he rushes off to Vegas with Colin and Finn. Upset about this and further actions Logan takes in this story arc, Rory realizes she hasn't "broken" him after all.)
You all will just have to wait and see.

I think I will scream if this is the case.† It just seems like such a waste of time to build a character up and then have them backpeddle like this.† I really hope that it's just some fan speculation and not something official.

Oh boy, now I see why there were no new posts in the R/L thread.† I am in complete denial, this cannot possibly be true and Iím banking on the spoiler not being verified and therefore not being true.† There is no point of showing R/L maturely discussing crushes and that they belong to each other only to have them break up!†† It's not necessary.

That could mean thereís a Season 8?† Stay with me.† Itís my theory that they will have Rory and Logan finish out the show still together (ever since the spoiler telling us that a whether they were heading towards a Series or Season finale dictated where the R/L relationship was headed).† So if this is the Series finale then they stay together.† If it is only the Season finale they have a whole Ďnother season to make up.†

That doesnít serve my point that them breaking up is useless.† But one other thing (okay maybe two) is that itís okay for Logan to go to Vegas and blow off steam Ė itís totally possible that blowing off steam in Vegas does not include sex/cheating although thereís so many other places he could go to blow off steamÖ† Anyway, itís possible.† Seeing that Rory and Logan both stated in Farewell My Pet that they both totally trust each other Rory being apprehensive about the Vegas trip doesnít make sense either.† It does a little, because it is Vegas, but not to a point where sheís worried heíll cheat on her after he just specifically said he would never consider it.†

Yes, Iím settled that this is just the spoiler/audio/promo demons messing with us (again).† Anyone care to join me in denial?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 02:51:38 pm by laurla205 » Logged
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: February 14, 2007, 12:04:23 pm »

Question: I think it's about time for some serious Gilmore Girls scoop, preferably something related to Luke and Lorelai.ó Maggie
Ausiello: Just received a fresh batch of intel on Episode 18 (aka "the best episode of the season," per my Girls mole), and there's a pivotal scene at the end in which (Spoiler alert) Luke and Lorelai both apologize for all that ugly stuff that led to their breakup. Best of all, Lorelai utters the words we've been longing to hear since last May: "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher."* Although the heartfelt powwow doesn't include any physical contact (i.e., smooching, necking, petting, etc), it certainly paves the way for a possible May-sweeps reunion. (* Not a direct quote)
haha that will be great in my oppinion!  Finally--them being able to talk and work things out!!!!!  I can't believe it is taking so long though-that stinks.  I mean they should be married for 5 years by now!

Question: More Gilmore Girls gossip, please!ó Britt
Ausiello: Episode 17, "Gilmore Girls Only," is gonna more than live up to its title when Lorelai, Rory and Emily embark on a road trip to North Carolina to attend Mia's wedding. (Gratuitous exposition alert: Mia is the woman who served as a surrogate mother/grandmother to Lorelai and Rory. She's also the person who gave Lorelai her job at the Independence Inn. The role, originated by Elizabeth Franz back in Season 2, will now be played by Picket Fences' Kathy Baker.) This is also the episode when Lane finally pops out those ginormous twins.
North Carolina!! Cheesy yeah!  great state, lol.   Its so awesome they are brining Mia back!  Though 1. doesn't she have a son--so I thought she was already marriend and 2. She's not played by the same actress!!!! how can they do that!! Sad It won't be the same Mia who I love!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
MurphyFan595
Diner Chef

Community Points: 63

Oh how I wish we could go back...

View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: February 14, 2007, 05:40:02 pm »

It makes not a whole lot of sense to me that they would have Rory and Logan say how they belong to each other, and have a mature discussion about crushes etc just to have them break up.  I hope that doesn't happen.

I hate this regression of character in the name of drama/entertainment.  They did something similar on ER when Doug Ross (George Clooney) left.

(cause they're all important)

As Always:
equestrian is a sport
LovesToRead
« Reply #4765 on: February 14, 2007, 05:47:05 pm »

Well, David Rosenthal said back in December that Rory and Logan are going to be okay.  Now, I don't know what this means romantically for them (I hope it means they'll end up together!) but it definitely implies that Logan won't be doing anything stupid in Vegas (or at least nothing more stupid than getting too drunk with his old buddies).  I don't see the occurrances in Vegas as a be all end all for Rory and Logan.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: February 14, 2007, 05:56:43 pm »

I am so glad Lorelai says that in Ep. 18!! I am so happy right now!!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
LovesToRead
« Reply #4767 on: February 14, 2007, 06:01:26 pm »

Just wanted to make sure that people understand that the "I was possessed by some evil spirit when I slept with Christopher." line wasn't a direct quote from the show.  That was just Ausiello being himself in his interpretation of the line. Tongue
ckiddings
Town Resident

Community Points: 15

I support a Gilmore Girls Movie!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4768 on: February 14, 2007, 06:03:06 pm »

Where can you find the Ask Ausiello articles?

c-chick
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: February 14, 2007, 06:07:41 pm »

Lorelia and luck belong together.  Then being slpit and she being married to chris I think is wrong.  I mean where was chris in both rory's and lorelias life for awhile. he was gone and he has lied before. it is just not right.  chris and her should just be friends.  they shouldn't be married. i think lor is just to in love with luke but luke was stuck and didn't know what to do. so they broke up and lor didn't even want to sleep with chris that night her and luke broke up so this is just getting some what confusing!!!!

c-chick
Sad

!~C-CHICK~!
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 413
  Print  

Jump to: