Author Topic: Gilmore Girls Role Playing  (Read 173928 times)

Offline Lily

• Town Resident
  • Community Points: 12
    • View Profile
    • You Hurled us Into Space
Re: Gilmore Girls Role Playing
« Reply #510 on: December 08, 2006, 09:05:43 pm »
[Lorelai]

"Hi." She said softly. Her eyes looked him over, he was....Noah. His striking green eyes, his amazing body, his dark hair. He was her Noah....But she couldn't be his Lorelai, so many things had changed...yet she was so tempted to jump on the bed right next to him and pretend like nothing had happened. This all felt way too surreal.

[/Lorelai]

Offline harvestmoon52

• Diner Chef
  • Community Points: 89
  • So I'm back. What of it?
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #511 on: December 09, 2006, 08:15:56 am »
[noah]

"That's exactly it. They said I was dead. They don't know anything, because you know I just couldn't leave you, even woth saying goodbye..." She just looked at him.

"Hey, I know this feels too Ghost-ish, but it is me. You have to believe. After all, seeing is believing." Noah closed his book, and with his usual schoolboyish energy, he hopped off the bed and swept his hair out of his face.

[/noah]

[luke]

Those words hit him in the face, full force. Aja looked at him, and said, "You know, she wasn't yours, so there's no need to worry," she said, in an effort to wipe the shocked expression from his face. When he bowed his head, Aja really worried. "Umm....Luke?" she said, uncertain. When he finally brought his gaze up to meet hers, he said after clearing his throat, "You know, Aja....it was a nightmare when you left. I hadn't heard from you, the authorities had no information on you, and......" He paused. "It was snowing." When Aja had no intention of replying, he continued. "And...so we never get seperated again....Will you marry me?" Aja inhaled, and said........

"Yes, I will. It was a mightmare when we seperated, and.....I never want it to happen again."

[/luke]

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.

Offline BeeFF

• Diner Regular
  • Community Points: -22
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tobylittlefield
« Reply #512 on: December 09, 2006, 08:32:41 am »
[rory] Rory was confused and lost she couldnt find out where she was all she could think was that her mom was missing and keeping secrets from her. Logan is still in London. Rory feels heartbroken and decides to head back to her dad's house.

"Mom back?" rory asked as she walked into Chris's apartment looking at her dad wondering were sookie was

"Wheres Sookie?" all rory could think about at this moment is that every one has been disapering on her. first logan going to london,her mom walking out on her,and sookie disapering[rory]

whos playing christopher i forget?

anyone wants a signature Ill make them for you a

Offline harvestmoon52

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #513 on: December 09, 2006, 08:54:43 am »
Lily said that she would play Christopher, I am Luke, Aja, and Noah, and you are Rory (((and you are welcome to "create" some other characters, and you can play them, like I did with Aja.

Offline BeeFF

• Diner Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 10, 2006, 07:42:34 am »
okay thanks I think I might Im not actually 100% sure now but I guess Will have to wait 4 lily to come back

Offline Lily

• Town Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 10, 2006, 11:57:28 am »
BeeFF, if you want I'll play Logan or a love interest, anf everyone plllleeeaassee invite people to play characters, little ones and big ones, I'll play Chris temporarily and Aubrey will play Noah temporarily until we can find some people who would play Chris and Noah. Aubrey, you said you knew someone who would play a character-- tell her to come on over and pick Chris or Noah(preferably both, even) or a character she'd like to play.

[Lorelai]

Lorelai's heart was beating. She couldn't do this, all those memories flooding back to her, all those terrible feelings, and the baby. Her baby. Their baby. Gone. All of it gone, and now, seven years later...he was here, same old happy, sweet Noah. She stood up and walked into the kitchen, pouring some coffee into a mug, then sat down on the futon where she'd fallen asleep, he sat next to her, and she took his hand in hers.

"Noah." She whispered. "I don't know how to handle any of this. You and me...It's been seven years. I've been engaged twice since then, Rory went to college..." I miscarried our baby... she thought.

Offline harvestmoon52

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #516 on: December 10, 2006, 03:25:04 pm »
yes-- Dri (Brazilgirl) said she'd stop by, and I approved her to play a Colin or Finn (because she's crazy about that Aussie dude  :P) but she hasn't stopped by yet. Anyway, I'd love to play a permanent Noah, it's really fun for me.  :D

Oh, yes-- I need someone to help me along with Luke's storyline, as it is just me writing it, it's more of a fanfic where everything goes my way.  ;)

[noah]

"And you don't think I went through hell too?" Noah still held her hand in his. "It has been a nightmare-an absolute nightmare- being away for all this time." When he got up, and started reaching out to Lorelai's face, it was the motion of hitting her. Instead, he picked up a lock of her hair, and said, "You did something with your hair, didn't you?"

Noah looked happy, but on the inside he was aching. She thinks I don't know what's happened to her these past seven years. That's what she thinks, but it isn't true. I know everything that has been going on in her life from that scruffy diner guy to that immature idiot. It hurt to think about it, and what had happened, and what he had lied about......

[/noah]

Offline Lily

• Town Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 10, 2006, 05:45:18 pm »
Ooh...Is Noah good or evil....Only time will tell! I like it! Yeah, I'd love if you were a permanent Noah! That's great about Dri, too! Maybe she could play Aja, and I'll play Sasha if you want...

[Lorelai]

Lorelai felt herself flinch as Noah went in, almost like he was about to slap her, then played with a lock of her hair.

"See?" she said in a very Lorelai way,"I've had about thirty hair cuts since then."

"Noah, I missed you...But what do you expect we do now? I mean, I have Stars Hollow, you're in Boston, we've spent so long away from each other...It'd be impossible just to pick up where we left off." She felt her stomach tighten.

[/Lorelai]

Offline BeeFF

• Diner Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 10, 2006, 06:33:08 pm »
k sure anythings kool

[rory]

Rory didnt know what to do. She couldnt find her mom,Logan was gone,Lucy is mad at her because of Marty.

"I need my mom" Rory said in her car driving to Lorelai's house

Rory gets to Lorelai's house and decides to call lorelai's cell to see if she answers.
Rory ends up getting the voicemail. she leaves a message hoping Lorelai will call her back.

"Mom I really need you at this moment". Rory said starting cry.
"Where every you are I need to talk to you see your face.I really need you. Please dont block me out like you did grandpa and grandma".You could hear rory sobbing threw the phone.
"Im at home mom,please call back. I love you"

rory couldnt believe herself she really needed her mom at the moment no one else just her mom and she wasnt there with her.Rory knew christmas was coming up.
she hopped maybe her mom will come hom christmas.

[rory]
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:36:23 pm by BeeFF »

Offline harvestmoon52

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #519 on: December 11, 2006, 03:17:30 pm »
Lol, Sasha's dead, she died on her 14th birthday...sad, I know, but I thought it was a cool plot twist.

[noah]

"Actually....." Noah sat down next to Lorelai, and cocked his head in a very doggish way. "No one in Boston knows my name. I bought property just outside Stars Hollow." Lorelai smiled at him incrediously, and he continued, nodding. "It's true!" He proclaimed, as she playfully shoved him. He just smiled. Smiling doesn't make it better, he thought. It doesn't erase what's happened, it doesn't erase our thoughts...... And he realized, It doesn't hide the fact that I know.....

[/noah]

Offline Lily

• Town Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 11, 2006, 04:28:31 pm »
Lol, oops...Here, BeeFF, I'll play Logan...Wait, so Noah's been stalking Lorelai, and he knows about her pregnancy, or is it somethin' else?

[Lorelai]

Lorelai smiled.

"Then..." She paused and took a deep breath. "Maybe, we can try. but we'd have to take it slow, and no more falling buildings...We're getting an inspector to follow us around and make sure buildings are structurally sound before we enter them." She looked into his eyes, and she saw Noah, her Noah...She saw herself 7 years ago, so much happier and in such a better place. Maybe she couldn't escape the past, or the baby that she had lost, but she could be in the now, in the future.

[/Lorelai]

Offline harvestmoon52

• Diner Chef
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #521 on: December 13, 2006, 04:44:14 pm »
That's it! You got it right. We need to quit with the spoilers, for any people who might be reading this....

Offline Lily

• Town Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 13, 2006, 07:36:07 pm »
Oh yes!! Lurkers!!!

[Lorelai]

Lorelai stood up and grabbed Noah's hand.

"Okay," she said. "let's do it. Let's try. I'll drive you home. I need the drive...I'm still in a little shock." She lead him out of the apartment and into thier car.

[/Lorelai]

[Logan]

Logan smiled outside of the door of the Gilmore house....Rory was going to be surprised as hell. He rang the bell, incredibly excited to see his girl.

When she opened the door, he pulled her towards him and gave her a huge kiss.

[/Logan]

Okay, I was thinking we do about a month skip, then come back to where Lorelai and Noah have been together for awhile, Aja and Luke have been married for awhile, and Rory and her Mom kind of deal with Noah coming back, and Rory deals with Logan.

alexisx3

« Reply #523 on: December 14, 2006, 01:01:59 pm »
I'm kind of a lurker.  ;) Do you guys possibly need any other people? Such as background people... not every important, but they should be in there. I'm into the rolepaying scene.

Offline Lily

• Town Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 14, 2006, 05:47:01 pm »
Yeah! We would love that! Who are you interested in playing?