GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 17, 2022, 04:52:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilmore Girls Role Playing  (Read 170297 times)
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: December 05, 2006, 03:01:39 pm »

Okay, BeeFF...I know I cannot control you but Lily and I have warned you time and time again.....please use quotes and add a little more depth to your writing so I could read it without getting a headache.

Sounds good, Lily!

[luke]

As he arrived at Anna's house, April ran outside, pulling on a coat. "Hey, Dad!" she said, and hugged him. Hugging her is one of the few happy things left in my life, Luke realized, and hugged her back. Snow dotted her hair. They went inside, and Anna made some coffee. "So, why exactly are we here again?" Anna asked. Luke took a deep breath and explained about Lorelai again. "Well, Luke, I don't know what to say," she said, shrugging her shoulders. Luke said....that he needed someone to be there and comfort him. "Well, I know who can," Anna whispered, and went to go make a phone call.

[/luke]

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
Lily
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: December 05, 2006, 05:22:00 pm »

BeeFF, I'm going to echo Aubrey's request to you once more- if your writing and the format you write in does not work...Well, maybe you need a few years to mature before you RPG, so this is your final warning, girlie.

Also, who is Anna calling, Aubrey?

I'll play Chris..

[Chris]

Chris was confused. First, Lorelai comes over and sleeps with him, and then Rory and Sookie had stomped in. Luke had came, punched Sookie, then left. It was all a little outer-limitsy to him. But he had to agree with Rory, it was very unlike Lorelai to just run away from everyone, no matter how upset she was. He thought for a moment, then realized something.

"Um...I remember that about this time a few years ago...Something happened Rory, she called me and asked me if I could take you for a few weeks, but I couldn't...She had sounded upset."

[/Chris]

Okay, BeeFF, this is your turn, give it a little depth, improve your spacing so we don't have to deal with finding a new Rory.

BeeFF
Diner Regular

Community Points: -22

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: December 06, 2006, 02:04:34 pm »

[rory] "Dad I really need your back-up on this. I wanna know why mom has been acting differnt around both me and you. Im sorry dad but I have to go find mom".

Rory then rushes off not caring what Chris has to say[rory]

Im sry I had no clue wat it meant by spaces sry
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 02:05:36 pm by BeeFF » Logged

anyone wants a signature Ill make them for you a
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #498 on: December 06, 2006, 03:11:05 pm »

BeeFF- The format Lily and I are using is what I meant about "spacing".

[luke]

Luke sat patiently, but also still trying to process what was still fresh in his mind. Anna.....and the mystery person.....Luke furrowed his brow. Sooner than he expected, Anna returned from the adjoining room, looking excited. "She.....I mean that person will be here shortly," Anna said, crossing her hands over her lap. Luke sipped at his coffee in anticipation for the person to arrive. IN about ten minutes, there was a knock at the door. Luke got up, went to the door, and opened it. Standing on the threshold was someone he hadn't thought of......he was so excited to see her. It was........

[/luke]

P.S. I'll post who it is later! I just want to build tension!

Lily
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: December 06, 2006, 04:11:32 pm »

Oooh...So much suspense, Aubrey!

BeeFF, thank you for spacing a little and making some improvements.

[Lorelai]

Lorelai sat up on Chris's bed, Rory had stormed in. Lorelai just wished that she could go home, being at Chris's just meant that she had to get up and drive an hour-- which she really didn't want to do.

"Rory..."

[/Lorelai]

harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: December 06, 2006, 05:20:21 pm »

[luke]

".......Aja?"

Aja stood in the doorway, the snow falling behind her making it seem like a dream. Luke hadn't seen Aja since before he had met Lorelai.....and now, she was back. He just couldn't believe it! It was almost- almost -like having Lorelai back.

"Hello, Luke."

[/luke]

I'm going to play Aja, if that's alright.

Lily
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: December 06, 2006, 07:15:57 pm »

Lol, Aja...I love that name...Ooh. Mkay, do you think you could maybe play Noah? I'll give you your cue....

[Lorelai]

Lorelai mustered up some courage, and passed right by Rory, she couldn't have this confrontation...Not right now. She grabbed her purse, and simply walked out, Sookie, Rory and Chris looking shocked at her sudden exit. She couldn't drive, not right now, so she decided just to cool off in Boston...when she saw it, that familiar head of hair, that head, that body...It was Noah. It couldn't be. He was dead, he had to be. She ran after him, shouting "Noah! Noah!"

She caught up with him, he whipped around, just as shell-shocked as she was. It was him.

"No." She said softly.

[/Lorelai]

BeeFF
Diner Regular

Community Points: -22

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: December 07, 2006, 01:45:44 pm »

[rory]
"What was that about?"
Rory said looking at both Sookie and Chris hoping they would know

"Whatever I have to go find mom and talk to her,Im worried. If she comes back, tell her I really need to talk to her and tell her Im worried about her"

Chris and Sookie didnt say a word they were just as shocked as Rory.

Rory ran out of the room she goes out of the apartment and sees the Lorelai's car is stiil there she trys walking around the city thinking were her mom went. Suddenly she was thinking about one place she would go[rory]

anyone wants a signature Ill make them for you a
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 07, 2006, 01:52:45 pm »

[sookie]

Now sookie was alone with Chris.  "wow this is really weird" she comments mostly to herself as she looks around the room.  " I guess I should probably go find where they went off too, I'm supposed to be helping Lorelai feel better and get calmer." she pauses as Chris goes to get his coat "I think you better stay here, this is a girl thing"  and she walks out the door with a cool cloth still in her hand -holding it against her face.

[/sookie]

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: December 07, 2006, 02:39:33 pm »

Great, I'd love to play all of these 'minor' characters.... Cheesy Just waiting for the cue....

[luke]

"It is you! It is you, Aja!" Luke said in awe over and over again. Aja just smiled. She smiled so demurely.......

"I have something to say, Luke. I.....I have a kid."

[/luke]

Lily
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: December 07, 2006, 08:15:27 pm »

Lol, that was the cue...so he should answer something or whatever...

harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: December 08, 2006, 03:33:54 pm »

Here he is.....the guy we thought was dead but he really wasn't....Noah!

[noah]

"Yes."

Noah and Lorelai kept eye contact for several minutes. He couldn't determine the expression on her face. Was she mad? Surprised? Confused? But, then again, he assured himself, I have been gone for 7 years.......

"Noah. Why are you here? I mean, yes, I'm very happy to see you. Ecstatic. It's just that.......how could you!? I thought you were dead! Lorelai had angry tears in her eyes now, as she let out what had been dwelling for 7 long, cold, nightmarish years.

Noah looked shocked. Why was Lorelai so.....mad? Why wasn't she happy?

[/noah]

[luke]

"Are you serious, Aja?" he inquired, shocked. "Well, it wouldn't be the first time I had been informed I had an illegitimate child," he mumbled. Aja fidgeted on the couch. "Yes, I'm afraid it's true. She's fourteen. Her name is Sasha." "Sasha," Luke repeated. "What a pretty name. So....when do I meet her?" Luke looked expectingly at Aja, then to Anna, who was just sitting, shocked, sipping at her coffee while trying to keep a grip on the mug. "Well, you see Luke.....you won't be meeting her." Aja had now set down her mug. "Sasha.....she's dead. She died two days ago, on her fourteenth birthday."

[/luke]

Lily
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: December 08, 2006, 04:07:46 pm »

Haha, thanks Aubrey-- but, and I hate sounding like this, could you not write for my character...Lol, sorry.

[Lorelai]

Lorelai couldn't move. She was shaking, just at the sight of him, she was mad, and happy to see his face...But it hurt her, had he faked his own death just to get away from her? What had happened. She felt like breaking into sobs again. She sat down on a bench in the street.

"You...Why?? God, Noah..." Her mind was flashing from one thing to another. The baby... Could she tell him? She shook her head to herself. Her eyes had tears in them.

"What am I supposed to say to you, do we just go on like normal people, do I talk to you?"

[/Lorelai]

harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: December 08, 2006, 04:27:03 pm »

Lol, I was just trying to make it work- even a little action from Lorelai was needed.

[noah]

"That's your decision." Noah sat next to her, and continued on. "I didn't fake my death to get away from you. I was in a coma, when that building collapsed. The doctors thought I would never wake up." He folded his hands, and closed his eyes. "You don't know how much I've needed you these past days, baby," he admitted. "I need to be with you....my body is a soulless husk without you. Actually....." He paused, waiting for Lorelai to respond. "Actually, the doctors pronounced me brain-dead. Then, when they showed me a picture of you.....I woke up."

[/noah]

Lily
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: December 08, 2006, 05:43:35 pm »

[Lorelai]

"Noah..." She shook her head. "I went to your funeral, they said you were dead..." she was shaking even harder. "So many things have changed, you can't just call me baby." Her picture had woken me up...That accident, that building. She had repressed it from her mind, she had fought terrible nightmares.

Lorelai felt the university where her buisness class was taking place shake all of a sudden. She grabbed onto Noah's arms tightly, he had come to pick her up. It shook harder, he held her and they started to run down the stair case, people were screaming all around her, and suddenly...the stairs fell. She had made it to the ground, Noah was a few feet away from her, his body was crushed by the stairs. She stood there, then felt something hit her back. She blacked out.

She couldn't handle this, and suddenly...she blacked out.

A few hours later, she found herself completely lost in an unfamiliar, almost bare Boston apartment. She was laying on a futon...She stood up, still a little shaky. Had it all been a dream? No. There was Noah, reading on his bed in the next room. She looked at him wistfully, and sat at a chair around the edge of the bed.

[/Lorelai]

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: