GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 05:42:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Postcard Exchange - Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Penpals!  (Read 179094 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2007, 05:19:05 am »

Again, I ask...so when's round two taking place?! Smiley Tongue

LOL - well in a few weeks it will be time to start the 2nd Annual Org Secret Santa. SO there probably won't be another postcard project until after Christmas, because everybody will be too busy picking the perfect gift for their Secret Santa recipient Smiley.

Caryn
 Kiss

Oooo, that's right! I forgot about the holidays drawing nearer! I just loved this project so much, I wanted another round at it! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next "project" and am more than willing to help where I can! Smiley

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Heidi
Administrator
Diner Chef

Community Points: 648

View Profile WWW
« Reply #436 on: October 10, 2007, 12:14:46 am »

LOL - well in a few weeks it will be time to start the 2nd Annual Org Secret Santa. 

Caryn
 Kiss

Sign me up.  Snap

~Heidi

Flame    Flame
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 10, 2007, 07:29:07 pm »

Who heads up the Secret Santa project? If no one has thought to start, I'd be happy to get things under way...though I don't want to step on anyone's toes...

The holidays will be here before we know it! Smiley

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 11, 2007, 01:01:51 am »

Who heads up the Secret Santa project? If no one has thought to start, I'd be happy to get things under way...though I don't want to step on anyone's toes...

The holidays will be here before we know it! Smiley

After speaking with last years convenors of the Secret Santa Project it was decided that Michelle and I would continue on from the Postcard Project and head up the Secret Santa one also.  Keep your eyes out in the next few weeks for this to start up again.

Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #439 on: October 11, 2007, 02:13:15 am »

I'm tottaly in again, for the Secret Santa again. It was so rad last year!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 11, 2007, 01:48:02 pm »

Secret Santa! I didn't participate last year but I definitely want to this year! 

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
the_real_paul_anka
« Reply #441 on: October 11, 2007, 02:35:31 pm »

I am physced for Secret Santa! I didn't get to participate last year but I am definately doing it this year. I am hoping (Fingers crossed) that it goes better that postcard exchange!
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 11, 2007, 07:23:50 pm »

I hope that it does too...I think the main thing to make sure to remember when participating in anything like this, is that one should only do so if you really intend to follow through with your end of the 'deal'! I'm sure things happen, I know that people change their mind, come and go, and maybe at the time they signed up, really did intend to follow through. I also know it's hard not to receive something that you're looking forward to so greatly! I completely understand! But, the secret santa thing will be great! I can just tell! Smiley I'm glad that you're willing to give it another try, Jay!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 12, 2007, 04:53:10 pm »

Same here Jay.......don't worry, you'll be allocated a secret santa that has a proven history.

And Mel that's a great point that you make there.  Things do crop up, people do change their minds, and situations change.  And if this occurs to anybody this time, it will be made very clear that they should contact the organisers (me Cheesy) so that alternate arrangements can be made in time to allow everybody to experience the full deal. 

It's going to be a great experience....spread the word!!!

Santa

Please read Forum Rules
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 12, 2007, 08:00:42 pm »

LOL - well in a few weeks it will be time to start the 2nd Annual Org Secret Santa. 

Caryn
 Kiss

Sign me up.  Snap

~Heidi
Wow, how cool would it be to receive something from Heidi?! I wonder who that lucky ORGer will be! I don't stand a chance since pairs are usually made with thoses that have some distance between them and Heidi and I are both in the same State! lol

It'll feel kind of weird that I won't be organizing this again. But school.. its stressful and it's just going to get harder. I can't have too much on my shoulders.

Looking forward!
Santa
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 08:02:12 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 12, 2007, 09:34:06 pm »

Dang, it's already Secret Santa time, again!? I'm in! I loved it last year. Grin

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 13, 2007, 08:40:25 am »

Caryn
 Kiss

Sign me up.  Snap

~Heidi
Wow, how cool would it be to receive something from Heidi?! I wonder who that lucky ORGer will be! I don't stand a chance since pairs are usually made with thoses that have some distance between them and Heidi and I are both in the same State! lol

OK, so I have a better shot than you...at least I'm a few states away from her!! Tongue Like, MN isn't that close to Cali...alright, so I'm moving to England in hopes of receiving something from our every so loved, Heidi!! Smiley I'd even send her something back from England! Common' it's worth a shot! haha! Tongue

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 13, 2007, 08:42:29 am »

Would Belgium be far enough?  Grin

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
KuKuLeNiLeNi
Town Resident

Community Points: 37

There Must Be A SEASON 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: October 13, 2007, 11:05:54 pm »

I didn't know about the Secret Santa last year, but I'm totally in for this year! So sign me up!

Also, Sooks I've got a bunch of postcards and pics ready to send you, give me another week or so to mail them.
Lots of kisses for everyone!!
Leire

talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 14, 2007, 12:51:04 am »

i would love to take part, but i cannot take part with either the secret santa or the postcard project

oh well..maybe next time

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31
  Print  

Jump to: