GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 09:50:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 440284 times)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 23, 2007, 09:23:40 am »

Maybe talk to him more and become friends.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
lalaliz2005
« Reply #346 on: July 23, 2007, 09:24:19 am »

Well, asking him to be your boyfriend right off the bat might make him think you're crazy and scare him off. Ask him to hang out. Do a group date and see how things go. By hanging out with your friends, he'll see you in your "element" and it'll give ya'll a chance to get to know each other in person and see what the chemistry is like between the two of you.
bvelaa
Town Resident

Community Points: 52

RORY BELONGS WITH JESS!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: July 23, 2007, 09:36:26 am »

lalaliz2005
Thats great advice !!!!
just gotta see if my friends parents will let them go to the mall alone!!!!
cause i no they will tell my parents
IDK if it will work though?
gilmore friend
i've talked to him all summer
ran out of things to say

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

JESS: GOODNIGHT RORY
RORY: GOODNIGHT DODGER
JESS:DODGER?
RORY:FIGURE IT OUT
JESS:OLIVER TWIST
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: July 23, 2007, 11:10:37 am »

Ehhh a hard one. So, the girl thinks it's a date... but your friend's boyfriend says it's just 'hanging out'. Either the boy is lying about them being 'just friends', or the girl is just plain stupid. I think you should talk to your friend about it. Tell her what you saw, and she can ask her boyfriend. If she trusts him, she will accept his answer... even if he IS lying.

Listen to Pri.  She gives good advice.  Smiley

Plus that's pretty much what I was going to say, anyway.  And this way I don't have to type it out.  Wink  Hope you guys all work this out!

Aw, thank you. But, since that was what you were gonna say, I'd say the same thing about you. =)

ADVICE PLEASE
so theres this guy right.....and well.....i think he is soooooo cute no fine !!!!
And im a shy person so i never really talked to him in person but once and it was only like a

My Cousin: This is my cousin Bri
Him: Wats up
Me: Hey
And this was when i didnt think he was cute!

and now i've been talking to him on myspace during the summer and well i want to be a little more than friends but IDK I NEED ADVICE FROM SOMEONE I DONT REALLY KNOW!!!!
Maybe you should just hang out with him, but not on the computer. Like, go to the movies or something so you can get to know him better. Just make your friendship stronger. If he really wants to be more than friends with you, he should make the first move. But, if you're tired of waiting... I suggest you just go ahead and kiss him. Trust me, it always works to kiss a guy. Those horny little...

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
minilorelai14
« Reply #349 on: July 23, 2007, 12:24:29 pm »

ok i need help!! my friend thinks im lieing to her and stealing her boys! and first of all she doesnt know them...she met them off the internt and long story short here is wht she email to me!..and after that i was crying!!

i kno some things that u have done recently and not recently and i am rly siiiick of u saying that i am always lying....ok so i kno i keep going back to this but w/e it is still rly rly bothering me...u made up soo many lies about chris and that rly hurt chris and i and it almost made chris and i lose our rly strong friendship..... and recently when i was talking to u and chris at the same time and u said all of that shit about how he doesnt like me at all and that i shouldnt have this dream about going to see him and date him.....i kno for a fact that u twisted his words and that effing hurt me and lets just say that i ended up calling chris after he left me that comment saying that he was done with all of this crap crying my eyes out and apologising for what u did wrong...... then u made some crap up about matt saying that he flirted with u in a myspace chatroom and then when he found out that i was ur friend he stopped talking to u.....i kno for a faaact that that didnt happen either....o and i also kno for a fact that u friended wesley....he told me that this gurl with the display name of lil munchkin friended him and then next day when i was at ur house u said that he friended u......and michael......u saying all of that crap about him and about how if i went to c michael that he might rape me and that rly hurt him a lot and i cant believe u would judge him when u have never talked to the kid....well i am still going to talk to chris and matt and michael and wesley no matter what nyone says.......so i am just sick of u telling me that u cant trust me and u dont kno what to believe from me nymore when ur the one who made up all of those lies........i just wanted to tell u how i feel and im sry if it sounded harsh i just thought that i would tell u everything that ive been thinking.

i havent be doing any of this!!!!!!!!!
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 23, 2007, 12:50:38 pm »

Wow! If you're friend has been acusing you of that stuff, she is not a good friend! Maybe someone got into your myspace or something. Otherwise, she is really a liar!

I think this would be hard to solve. you could stop using myspace or you could try to talk to your friend. She is the one lying, not you. If she does not believe you, she is a really bad friend!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
minilorelai14
« Reply #351 on: July 23, 2007, 01:01:54 pm »

ya rite now she isnt be a great friend buts it hard ive known her for 9 years!!..and i thought about cancelling my myspace but idk...i like it..i guess i can just take her off

thank for advice AMBER! Wink
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 23, 2007, 01:03:50 pm »

Your welcome! I hope that you two can fix your problems! 9 years is a long time!

minilorelai14
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2007, 01:04:37 pm »

ya same..ya 9 years is long lol Smiley
bvelaa
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2007, 04:21:31 pm »

ADVICE PLEASE
so theres this guy right.....and well.....i think he is soooooo cute no fine !!!!
And im a shy person so i never really talked to him in person but once and it was only like a

and now i've been talking to him on myspace during the summer and well i want to be a little more than friends but IDK I NEED ADVICE FROM SOMEONE I DONT REALLY KNOW!!!!
Maybe you should just hang out with him, but not on the computer. Like, go to the movies or something so you can get to know him better. Just make your friendship stronger. If he really wants to be more than friends with you, he should make the first move. But, if you're tired of waiting... I suggest you just go ahead and kiss him. Trust me, it always works to kiss a guy. Those horny little...
LOL thanks Pri
thats great if only i could actually go to the movies alone !!!
I'll take my homegurl and her boyfriend with us if that ever happens!!!
And thats true i am a bit impatient and if he doesent i will make the first move!!!!
thanks thats the best advice i heard so far along with lalaliz2005
THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

bvelaa
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2007, 04:32:06 pm »

ok i need help!! my friend thinks im lieing to her and stealing her boys! and first of all she doesnt know them...she met them off the internt and long story short here is wht she email to me!..and after that i was crying!!

i kno some things that u have done recently and not recently and i am rly siiiick of u saying that i am always lying....ok so i kno i keep going back to this but w/e it is still rly rly bothering me...u made up soo many lies about chris and that rly hurt chris and i and it almost made chris and i lose our rly strong friendship..... and recently when i was talking to u and chris at the same time and u said all of that shit about how he doesnt like me at all and that i shouldnt have this dream about going to see him and date him.....i kno for a fact that u twisted his words and that effing hurt me and lets just say that i ended up calling chris after he left me that comment saying that he was done with all of this crap crying my eyes out and apologising for what u did wrong...... then u made some crap up about matt saying that he flirted with u in a myspace chatroom and then when he found out that i was ur friend he stopped talking to u.....i kno for a faaact that that didnt happen either....o and i also kno for a fact that u friended wesley....he told me that this gurl with the display name of lil munchkin friended him and then next day when i was at ur house u said that he friended u......and michael......u saying all of that crap about him and about how if i went to c michael that he might rape me and that rly hurt him a lot and i cant believe u would judge him when u have never talked to the kid....well i am still going to talk to chris and matt and michael and wesley no matter what nyone says.......so i am just sick of u telling me that u cant trust me and u dont kno what to believe from me nymore when ur the one who made up all of those lies........i just wanted to tell u how i feel and im sry if it sounded harsh i just thought that i would tell u everything that ive been thinking.

DAMN GIRL!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW WAT ID SAY F*** HER!!!
SHES MAKIN UP STORYS ABOUT YOU SAYIN ALL THAT S***!!!
I HAD THAT SAME EXPIERIENCE EXCEPT IT WASENT ABOUT GUYS IT WAS ABOUT ME AND MY CLOSEST FRIENDS NOW WE DONT TALK ANYMORE
BUT I GOT 4 NEW BFF'S AND THEY HAVE MY BACK NO MATTER WHAT
EVEN IF MY COUSIN WANTS TO START MORE S*** THEY HAVE MY BACK
AND IM SURE YOU'LL GET MORE FRIENDS THAT WONT DO THAT TO YOU !!!!
BAD STUFF HAPPENS BUT GOOD STUFF ALWAYS HAPPENS AFTER THAT I KNOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT ITS TRUE!!!!!
AND WHO CARES HOW LONG YOU KNEW HER !!!!
By the way i'm Bri!!!!!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

minilorelai14
« Reply #356 on: July 23, 2007, 05:03:04 pm »

DAMN GIRL!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW WAT ID SAY F*** HER!!!
SHES MAKIN UP STORYS ABOUT YOU SAYIN ALL THAT S***!!!
I HAD THAT SAME EXPIERIENCE EXCEPT IT WASENT ABOUT GUYS IT WAS ABOUT ME AND MY CLOSEST FRIENDS NOW WE DONT TALK ANYMORE
BUT I GOT 4 NEW BFF'S AND THEY HAVE MY BACK NO MATTER WHAT
EVEN IF MY COUSIN WANTS TO START MORE S*** THEY HAVE MY BACK
AND IM SURE YOU'LL GET MORE FRIENDS THAT WONT DO THAT TO YOU !!!!
BAD STUFF HAPPENS BUT GOOD STUFF ALWAYS HAPPENS AFTER THAT I KNOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT ITS TRUE!!!!!
AND WHO CARES HOW LONG YOU KNEW HER !!!!
By the way i'm Bri!!!!!!!

BRI I LUV YA GRLY!!!!!!!!!!!
and im going for that advice..i will get more friends then that her too!! and thats so true good things always happen!!..and yes it doesnt matter how long ive known her SHE PISSED ME OFF AND HURT ME AND MADE ME CRY!! F*** HER!!!

kk do u have aim?
MSN?
myspace? lol

btw im britney!!
bvelaa
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: July 23, 2007, 05:05:38 pm »

your welcome
so you think you can give me some advice
my post is somewhere on this page!!
i have myspace i added you!!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

minilorelai14
« Reply #358 on: July 23, 2007, 05:07:52 pm »

oo thats u!! ok i apporved..ur very pretty and u and ur cuz look exactly allike!!

ADVICE PLEASE

LOL thanks Pri
thats great if only i could actually go to the movies alone !!!
I'll take my homegurl and her boyfriend with us if that ever happens!!!
And thats true i am a bit impatient and if he doesent i will make the first move!!!!
thanks thats the best advice i heard so far along with lalaliz2005
THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is that urs?..hopefully it is cuz im going to answer it....if ur shy thats not going to help..as Pri said maybe u could go to the movies but since u cnt go alone take ur friend tell her to sit somewhere eles so u guys can be together but then again thats rude but u can do that if ur friend will understand or can u go to the mall alone? if u can take him to the mall walk around hang out...cuz over the computer relationships dont really get anywhere but maybe to first start off call him lol..maybe take a walk around the neigborhood talk n stuff then start getting closer..go to the mall movies ect...also i can see u really like him and if hes not catching on make the first move and after hanging out for alittle awhile and u both like each other KISS HIM! boys always luv that and there is that chance of him freaking out like dont kiss me but thats a chance u have to take..some boys just dont catch on lol i mean there boys lol Cheesy so just do that..hopefully that helps! Wink
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 05:17:12 pm by minilorelai14 » Logged
bvelaa
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: July 23, 2007, 05:35:00 pm »

THANKS ALOT I GET THAT ALOT THAT ME AND MY COUSIN LOOK ALIKE!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 75
  Print