GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 27, 2022, 03:59:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 440391 times)
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 22, 2007, 05:55:22 pm »

You should just do what you think is right.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -17

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 22, 2007, 06:35:50 pm »

heyy guys i need some advice: i saw my bff's bf at the movies with another girl. they were not doing anything(like kissing) so i have no proof it was a date. i went up to talk with him (when she wasnt there) and he told me that his mom and hers were mutual friends but, when i talked to another girl she told me that the grl he went to the movies with was excited about "going on a date with him". could it be that they were really on a date or did the grl just think that. it seems very suspicious to me, but i dont have any solid proof so i dont want to make my friend worried. but i feel like i should warn her just in case. what should i do? im torn?
whatever. let her learn the hard way. if she chose him, she obviously has a bad taste in guys. then she wont make that mistake again and you wont get envolved  Grin i am soo brilliant.

*im awesome*
gg4life07
Town Resident

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 22, 2007, 06:38:32 pm »

what? how could you ask me to leave my friend like that. she is my bff and she could get hurt and you want me to let her lear the hard way >:(i can not bleve you would say that. wouldnt you want som1 to tell you.

*image made by Sharon aka skftex

~mom you've already given me everything i need~
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 22, 2007, 06:40:31 pm »

well lucky 4 me no1 would ever think on cheatin on me because i have good taste unlike your friend! Grin

*im awesome*
shinkeiko
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 22, 2007, 06:46:17 pm »

well he could be cheating on her bcuz..........well is she pretty enough?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 06:47:31 pm by shinkeiko » Logged

*im awesome*
violaplayer1234
Town Selectman

Community Points: 325

Smile like you mean it.

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 22, 2007, 06:47:22 pm »

gg4life07--Well, I'm sorry about what shinkeiko said, but do you have any idea what you're doing about it?  I just think you should kind of...either let your friend know soon if you're going to, because if you wait too long, well then, it won't be good.  

But I really hope you figure it out, and the right solution.

and shinkeiko--I really don't think you should keep saying rude things like that.  She's in a problem and asked for help.  If you can't think of anything nice to say, don't waste your posts.

Literati~~BalconyBuddy~~Teacher's Pet

Grace Cheesy

"While we're on the subject could we change the subject now?"
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: July 22, 2007, 08:14:08 pm »

heyy guys i need some advice: i saw my bff's bf at the movies with another girl. they were not doing anything(like kissing) so i have no proof it was a date. i went up to talk with him (when she wasnt there) and he told me that his mom and hers were mutual friends but, when i talked to another girl she told me that the grl he went to the movies with was excited about "going on a date with him". could it be that they were really on a date or did the grl just think that. it seems very suspicious to me, but i dont have any solid proof so i dont want to make my friend worried. but i feel like i should warn her just in case. what should i do? im torn?
Ehhh a hard one. So, the girl thinks it's a date... but your friend's boyfriend says it's just 'hanging out'. Either the boy is lying about them being 'just friends', or the girl is just plain stupid. I think you should talk to your friend about it. Tell her what you saw, and she can ask her boyfriend. If she trusts him, she will accept his answer... even if he IS lying.

If you want some real action, track down this girl and bring the boyfriend, your friend, and the girl together. Let's see who your friend's boyfriend chooses.

Drama... =D

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: July 22, 2007, 09:02:08 pm »

Ehhh a hard one. So, the girl thinks it's a date... but your friend's boyfriend says it's just 'hanging out'. Either the boy is lying about them being 'just friends', or the girl is just plain stupid. I think you should talk to your friend about it. Tell her what you saw, and she can ask her boyfriend. If she trusts him, she will accept his answer... even if he IS lying.

Listen to Pri.  She gives good advice.  Smiley

Plus that's pretty much what I was going to say, anyway.  And this way I don't have to type it out.  Wink  Hope you guys all work this out!

shinkeiko - So, first you pretend to be a person -- two different people, even, if my guess was right -- you're not.  Then you proceed to post how you love/respect all these people on their unappreciation threads.  And then you are purposely mean and insulting to someone who doesn't deserve it in the least. 

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you can't stop acting like this, then maybe the ORG isn't the best place for you.  I've never said that to anyone before, and I really, really hate to be rude.  And I would really love it if you would continue to hang around, but going by the rules, having fun, and not being mean. 

Again, I'm really trying to be nice here so please just take what I said under consideration.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 09:27:23 pm by LitLover » Logged

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 22, 2007, 10:50:26 pm »

I'll back you up, LitLover!

love is blind so you didn't see me.
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 22, 2007, 11:04:03 pm »

Me too!
GG4life, you should trust yourself. You could tell your friend just to be safe or not tell her at all. She would be mad about the other girl though!

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
bvelaa
Town Resident

Community Points: 52

RORY BELONGS WITH JESS!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2007, 08:25:52 am »

i agree with LitLover!!!!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

JESS: GOODNIGHT RORY
RORY: GOODNIGHT DODGER
JESS:DODGER?
RORY:FIGURE IT OUT
JESS:OLIVER TWIST
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2007, 08:27:35 am »

I agree. We should be nice to other members!

bvelaa
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2007, 08:52:31 am »

ADVICE PLEASE
so theres this guy right.....and well.....i think he is soooooo cute no fine !!!!
And im a shy person so i never really talked to him in person but once and it was only like a

My Cousin: This is my cousin Bri
Him: Wats up
Me: Hey
And this was when i didnt think he was cute!

and now i've been talking to him on myspace during the summer and well i want to be a little more than friends but IDK I NEED ADVICE FROM SOMEONE I DONT REALLY KNOW!!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2007, 08:58:41 am »

You should just ask him to be your boyfriend if you want.

bvelaa
Town Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2007, 09:07:54 am »

i cant do that though IDK why !!!!
but how do i get him to get the point or get him to like me back see i tried the whole asking my friend to ask him what he thought of me and all he said was "nothin why"!!!!!!!

made by Lucie
Literati <3
JAVA JUNKIE <3
DINER BOYS<3
RELIGOUS REBELIONS<3

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 75
  Print