GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 12:55:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 440619 times)
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2007, 07:50:16 am »

Hm...so he likes you  Cheesy

I watched Freaky Friday for the millionth time yesterday and I have to ask you all something: Isn't Chad Michael Murray the most hottest guy alive???  Hearts (apart from Johnny Depp, but no one can come close to his deppiness) Wink

Especially when he sings hit me baby one more time sooo out of tune but sooo cute

oh, and, I don't really like anchovies, but I can eat them if they're on let's say a pizza or something.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2007, 08:34:02 am »

Seni - I must say...you have terrific taste in men! Grin  No one will ever surpass Johnny Depp in complete sexiness, hottness, etc -- because, well, hello, it's Johnny Depp Hearts -- but CMM is pretty dang hott.  Wink  HA!  I hate the part where he sings -- my ears feel like someone's grating sandpaper on them -- but somehow, I still love it because it's flipping hilarious and adorable.  Cheesy

lizsh - Sounds to me like he may like you back... Smiley

EDIT :: Oh, and I hate anchovies!  Ick! 

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:37:40 am by LitLover » Logged

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2007, 09:43:15 am »

Yeah, my ears aren't grateful for the singing part either. But my eyes are.  Wink

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

Community Points: 269

GG and HP obsessed :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2007, 04:12:22 pm »

I have never posted here (on this thread), but I wanted to introduce myself.

Name: Kelly
Favorite Thing To Do: Horseback ride
State(If comfortable sharing): New Hampshire
Favorite Type Of Music: Hip hop and pop
Favorite band(s): Nickelback, Maroon 5, Fall Out Boy
Favorite Male Singer: Chris Daughtry
Favorite Female Singer: I have a few: Ashley Tisdale, KT Tunstall, Fergie
Other Unique Fact: I am a book-a-holic and I am also a HUGE Harry Potter fan

I actually do have a little thing that may seem insignificant, but it's a big thing for me. The family I babysit for are moving, and I'm really upset about it. People are like oh yeah well you can still keep in touch with them! I know I can, and I will, but the thought of someone else living in their house really upsets me. I LOVE the 3 little kids I watch, and I've become really good friends with their mother. After she gets home and the kids are asleep, sometimes we talk for at least an hour or so. I'm just really sad that they are going and I can't imagine another family living there. It just really hurts to see the for sale sign in front of their house! (which I see daily because they live right across the street from me.)

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2007, 05:26:31 pm »

I have never posted here (on this thread), but I wanted to introduce myself.

Name: Kelly
Favorite Thing To Do: Horseback ride

I LOVE YOU! I have two horses, and I am alwasys with them! Smiley Pretty stick for being so damn cool.

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2007, 05:28:09 pm »

Haha yeah!! I don't have a horse, but I'd really like one!! I love horses, horseback riding, everything about horses!! *pretty stick back at ya!!*

Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2007, 05:34:15 pm »

What do you ride?

I ride english, western, and I adore bareback. Smiley I also do Natural Horsemanship-I love it.

I actually lease my horse, but she is basically mine. Her name is Fantasy, 20 years old, grade quarter horse. Random fact, she has one eye. Literally. Tongue
And my other horse is a mini whom I drive. She is names Starlight Sara (yeah, Sarah and Sara.) She is acutally my trainers, but I use her all the time, so I call her mine. Smiley
Errr. I am not obsessed or anything, I just love talking about my horsies. Smiley

JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2007, 05:36:33 pm »

So that's where your username "Fantasy" comes from!! Haha I love that name for a horse!!

I ride english, that's it. I've only been riding for 2 years, but I've wanted to since I was about 11 and I'm almost 15 now!! This is my 2nd year doing it and I am LOVING it!! I have always wanted to try riding bare back though....someday!!

LitLover
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2007, 05:49:35 pm »

That is so amazing, you guys!  I love horses!  I have about fifteen pictures of them hanging on my walls; they're my favorite animal.  Smiley  I've wanted one since I was five, but it never happened.  I love to ride, them, though!  Cheesy  I've never tried English, but I like Western just fine.  Smiley

I love the name "Fantasy" for a horse; it's beautiful.

*pretty sticks* to both of you because you're both awesome and I'm in a really good mood. Wink

Reading is sexy!
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2007, 05:59:47 pm »

LitLover--JavaJunkiee----Thank you both for your kind compliments. Pretty sticks!

My mom told me I wanted one since I could crawl, but no one in my family likes horses. They are all scared of them. I guess every little girl wanted a horse, and she thought it was a stage. It wasn't, I'm addicted. I plan to be around horses for the rest of my life, I feel like I have to be.

I just started jumping too, only a foot/foot and a half so far, and that is about as high as my horse can jump. Tongue

And I just found out-My mini might be pregnant, carrying a mule! (For you non-horse folks-FemaleHorse x MaleDonkey=Mule. And a little extra knowledge not many horse people know- MaleHorse x FemaleDonkey=Jenny. Mules and Jennys are sterile, and known for being stubborn...I'll stop before I start rambling....'cause I can talk for hours about horses.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:02:36 pm by Fantasy » Logged

LitLover
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2007, 06:11:21 pm »

Hehe.  I share your problem with rambling...I have a tendancy to do that when I feel passionately about something...or just know a lot about it...or I'm just really bored.  Wink  I've never really considered jumping; I just love riding, but do you like it?

That's awesome!  Congrats (possibly) to your mini!  Smiley

Reading is sexy!
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2007, 06:33:31 pm »

Hahah. I am an avid rambler.
Thank you for your congratulations! I hope she is, and if she isn't, we are also trying to breed her other four minis, so one of them is bound to get knocked up. Wink

I really like jumping, I know I jump small, but I feel like I am flying. It is a lot to remember though: heels down, thumbs up, two point, I SAID THUMBS UP, give some gas, not that much! more!, don't squeeze with your knees, THUMBS UP ALREADY!, look up, look past the jump, THUMBS UP OR IM THROWING POOP AT YOU!

Hah, try to guess my mian problem. Wink My trainer sounds mean there..she really isn't. Smiley And yes, I did get pelted with poop before.

LitLover
Diner Regular

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2007, 08:07:16 pm »

Haha!  I'm guessing the problem might have something to do with your thumbs...but that's just a wild guess.  Wink  Sounds fun!

Reading is sexy!
The27thGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 33

Mick Jagger! Where is that dratted bell?!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2007, 08:18:46 pm »

JavaJunkiee, that really sucks about that family moving away. I know all about that, only I'm usually the one doing the moving. But it's all the same, either way one still parts with friends. If they're moving somewhere close by-ish, you could visit some time. If they're moving far far away, like halfway across the country (I did that. It sucked.), then sadly all you really can do is write, talk on the phone, and remember all the fun times you had. Oh, and dream about going to visit sometime (I do that. It's been 5 years. Still haven't got the money. It sucks.).
Until they move, make the most of the time you have left together. That's really all that's left. I really feel for you, parting with friends is hard, and I really wish the best for you.

Fingers crossed for the Gilmore movie!!
JavaJunkiee
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2007, 04:58:19 am »

Thank you The27thGilmore. Yeah they're moving to Colorado and I'm from New Hampshire so it's not very close. I do want to visit them maybe when I'm 16 or 17 though. *Prettystick for your advice*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: