GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 12:22:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 440611 times)
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 10:12:32 am »

Hey everyone, I am having problems with my sister.

She is 17 years old, and a theif. She just got fired from her job at Panera (a food chain) because she talked to much. Big shocker. (Not.) And now, she is stealing everything from me. She stole $100 bucks right out of my wristlet, and then denied it. My dad went away last weekend, and left $100 emergency money, which mysteriously went missing. Guess who took it? She told my mom that my dad knew, and my mom just asked my dad about it. He had no idea that she took it-he was just mad that someone did. He said he wanted receipts from the stuff we spent it on. (It was for like, food, hygiene products, stuff like that.) And she has all this money to go around in her car all the time, gas here is 3.12 right now, and thats for the cheap regular stuff. And my dad's check or something wouldn't go through the other day, and he thought she might be writing checks out of his account or something. Money has been going missing from me for awhile now, and I don't know what to do. She comes home with all these new clothes. AND she steals my moms clothes! She will take them to her friends' houses and leave them there so she won't get in trouble. I just hate it, I don't know what to do. Ohh and this made me mad, this was just rude. She took my camera's memory card out, put it in hers, and deleted all of my pictures, 50 of which I hadn't yet saved on my computer. Grrr. That is just low and degrading. How can a sister do that? A family member, it just makes me so angry, and I don't know what to do about it anymore. I swear, I might have to live a floorboard life like Lane soon. (How do you do that by the way? Like, get the floorboard to lift up??) I just need some suggestions. When she is questioned, she just says "No, No, No!" And then you go and find it in her room/car/etc. So... Huh help?

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 10:32:09 am »

Wow, that's bad.  Sad  I would confront her about it.  At first, I would be nice, but if that didn't work, I would be, well, not so nice.  It's horrible that your parents don't listen -- I really hate that when it happens to me.  Maybe there's someone else you could tell that would be in a position to do something?  Any aunt, uncle, older cousin, friend of the family?  Other than that, I really don't have any advice.  Hope that helps! Smiley

LOL, I've always wondered about the floorboard thing myself...I probably would have figured it out already if I didn't have carpet.  Wink

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 10:40:25 am »

Hahah. Yeah, they are FINALLY taking action, at least they say they are. There is really no one to tell, I only really like one of my uncles, and he lives in Virginia. Hopefully she is going to go to a college in the fall.  Celebrate

I REALLY want to try the floorboard thing, but I am afraid to ruin the house.

Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 11:08:35 am »

Oh, well, that's tough. Nice to hear they're taking action, hope it turns out ok.

I would also like to try the floorboard thing but I don't have any loose floorboards and I'm afraid to ruin it too.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 11:47:54 am »

If anyone has, care to tell us how?  Tongue  Grin

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 12:40:00 pm »

Sarah,
Wow that's really bad/sad to hear about you sis.. Undecided I often wonder if my sister still goes through my stuff when I'm not home. Yeah, in the past she used to do that.. can't even say how pissed that made me. I still get paraniod when I'm not home and she is.. even though I've bought it up before and she says that she doesn't do it. I hope that's the truth..
HAHA I've never done the floorboard thing cause I have carpet but I often wish I had a way to hide my stuff. Its so sad that I have to worry about hiding things cause of my sister... I do actually have a stash under my bed.

Anyways I was wondering... I've been having this issue with a guy lately and its kind of like he's just been messing with my mind lately.
If any of you girls have an experience with a guy that just totally confuses the hell out of you OR you are knowledgable when it comes to guys (lol) please PM me when you get the chance and help a gal out.

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 02:15:16 pm »

Sarah,
Wow that's really bad/sad to hear about you sis.. Undecided I often wonder if my sister still goes through my stuff when I'm not home. Yeah, in the past she used to do that.. can't even say how pissed that made me. I still get paraniod when I'm not home and she is.. even though I've bought it up before and she says that she doesn't do it. I hope that's the truth..
HAHA I've never done the floorboard thing cause I have carpet but I often wish I had a way to hide my stuff. Its so sad that I have to worry about hiding things cause of my sister... I do actually have a stash under my bed.

Anyways I was wondering... I've been having this issue with a guy lately and its kind of like he's just been messing with my mind lately.
If any of you girls have an experience with a guy that just totally confuses the hell out of you OR you are knowledgable when it comes to guys (lol) please PM me when you get the chance and help a gal out.

Its good to know that I am not alone, not that I wish anyone to have to fear their sister stealing their stuff.

I have one of my guy friends who is kind of flirting with me, but I don't really know if he IS flirting with me. It is so confusing. Undecided

lizsh
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

Gilmore Girls Season 8!!!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 03:28:55 pm »

Okay, so I like this guy, but he drives me insane at times... Any ideas about why he does this to me, or what I can do about it?

HELP SAVE GILMORE GIRLS!!! Season 8!
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2007, 07:19:18 am »

Okay, so I like this guy, but he drives me insane at times... Any ideas about why he does this to me, or what I can do about it?

Because he is a guy, and they have the ability to drive us girls insane. =)

love is blind so you didn't see me.
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2007, 07:34:52 am »

LOL.  Exactly.  It's that simple.  Wink

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 07:45:21 am »

I have one of my guy friends who is kind of flirting with me, but I don't really know if he IS flirting with me. It is so confusing. Undecided

Hm...well, I get you, it bugs you, but you're not sure so you can't confront him...maybe you should wait a while, see what happens, if he doesn't stop..well...ask him...

Lol I agree to.

But in order to help you, tell us, what does he do to drive you insane?

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2007, 12:37:02 pm »

Got that right!

I have someone who continually snarkastics me...hahah. I think it is rather amusing, I haven't posted anything worth reading in a while! Mostly fun and games. Tongue  :Smiley BTW, I'm hitting you all with pretty sticks for your advice and help.  Smiley Thanks a ton.

Seni-I guess I shall wait, but he has a girlfriend. I don't know if it is just how he is, or if is a huge flirt.  :Smiley Guys are more difficult to figure out than they are worth sometimes. Tongue (Kidding, btw. Mostly..)

talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2007, 01:10:54 pm »

oh i soo know that..it really tends to be confusing..

sarah, how stupid for you..that your sister steals all the time...it sounds very serious..so many people tend to steal from friends and family..
it is disgraceful...i just hopes it gets better..i wonder how she would feel..if someone took away something that she really values..well i guess that would be a bit harsh

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2007, 12:03:00 pm »

sarah, how stupid for you..that your sister steals all the time...it sounds very serious..so many people tend to steal from friends and family..
it is disgraceful...i just hopes it gets better..i wonder how she would feel..if someone took away something that she really values..well i guess that would be a bit harsh

I was thinking about doing that, but I just don't have the heart.

As for the poll, I am a random person, so you all must suffer. Tongue I love anchovies.  :Smiley

lizsh
Town Resident

Community Points: 11

Gilmore Girls Season 8!!!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2007, 01:35:40 pm »

Lol I agree to.

But in order to help you, tell us, what does he do to drive you insane?

We have like 5 classes together, and we sit next to each other in 3 (I think...). So in one of my classes, I was studying so he decided to hit my papers so I basically couldn't see them...

HELP SAVE GILMORE GIRLS!!! Season 8!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: