GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 16, 2022, 06:05:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 434446 times)
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 08:34:20 am »

ouch. That must have been...well...telling your crush yourself is bad but...ow...but in movies, when that sort of thing happens, it turns out that the guy liked the girl all the time haha.

Oh, and yeah, in a dirty way. I was glad the teacher didn't throw me out. Especially since he probably knew who I was talking about lol.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
talkingfriend
Inn Manager

Community Points: 341

Thanks Fanny!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 10:48:53 am »

The last guy I liked, I made the mistake of telling my mom, and my little sisters were there.  Not so bad, right?  Wrong.  'Cause a couple weeks later, one sister -- WITH her best friend, whom she had told -- went literally jumping up and down to my crush's parents and told them, while on the same night, my other sister actually told my crush...and the five or so people he was talking to at the moment -- who, in turn, spread it throughout my entire youth group within like a week.

oh lord..poor you..

one of my best friends once told the guy i had a crush on..that i fell for him...and he answered "oh yes i have already known that for ages"
i was standing next to him when she told him..and half of the class was there too...i was so embarassed...well..and i was 10 years old..but still i was embarassed..

Gigi fan + narco + java junkie + spree + pts at Hearts + photography nerd + Austrian + British = marlies
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 141

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 04:13:43 pm »

Ah. I have some feminity issues I need to talk about, I really don't want to post them for the whole damn world to see though. Anyone who is older/mature/a doctor??! (hah. that last one is an added bonus) want to PM me? It is kind of embarassing.... Embarrassed

Take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 04:33:40 pm »

The last guy I liked, I made the mistake of telling my mom, and my little sisters were there. Not so bad, right? Wrong. 'Cause a couple weeks later, one sister -- WITH her best friend, whom she had told -- went literally jumping up and down to my crush's parents and told them, while on the same night, my other sister actually told my crush...and the five or so people he was talking to at the moment -- who, in turn, spread it throughout my entire youth group within like a week.
Ah man. That must suck! But, think about it. Isn't it better that the guy knew that you liked him instead of keeping it inside of you? Atleast he knows! What did he say?

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 08:22:06 pm »

Pri - LOL...well, first of all, the guy is three years older than I am, so there wasn't really any chance of him liking me back.  He didn't really say anything; he just smirked at me every time we saw each other for a few weeks.  Yeah, he was kind of a jerk.  Of course, that was a couple years ago -- I now plead temporary insanity! Ick!  LOL  -- and if he ever asked me out now, there's no way on earth I'd say yes.  But it was still a horrible experience!

On other news, the guy I like now was wearing a BLACK t-shirt tonight!  Woo hoo!  Sorry...I just have this huge thing for guys in black t-shirts.  When Booth wore TWO of them the other night on Bones, I almost got up to do a little dance, I was so happy!  Grin

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 277

.:.Lauren is such an inspiration to me!.:.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 10:40:27 pm »

Great idea for a board!!

Britney i hope that things get better for you because that is not right.

i have gone through a lot of shit in my 15 years of life. my mom has lied to me ever since i was really little, she used to (idk if she still does) do drugs and hide it....and i mean hardcore drugs. my dad i never really had a problem with. but i was tired of my mom never really paying attention to me and my sister. she was cheating on my dad for who knows how long with this abusive guy who scared the crap out of me. him and my mom would always go to a bar, and he was an aggressive drunk. he would hurt her a lot, and i got scared because i thought he was going to hurt her really bad. i was always caught in the middle of it. this is why im happy my parents are divored. every time my mom got "mad" at John (the guy) she would stop talking to him, and send hiom letters saying that that was it, and shed never see him again. later, they just got back in the same routine. now that my mom lives in Arizona (because my parents got divorced  years ago) that cant happen.
Also, i havent seen my mom since last summer....for some reason i have never been able to get over the divorce yet because i really do miss her. it feels wierd having to be raised by my dad. i basically do everything on my own though. i dont like to be having to do a lot of things on my own, but i am glad that my dad is at least here. since my mom lives so far away, and she lives alone, im scared for her that something will happen to her, because she does have some medical problems.
The night that my parents fought, before the divorce, i thought that i could have stopped it. i was at my best friends house and my sister called and told me that my mom punched my dad in the lip and he had to go to the emergency room. she got a restraining order. my sister said that they started arguing abotu something and my mom went into his room and thats where it happened. i still think, til this day, that i could have stopped it from happening and evern though they never really talked during thir marriage, they could still be together.
I never like to talk about things with my dad because i feel wierd talking to my family abou tthings. i have never been able to tell my dad, mom, or sister things for some reason. thats why i love the friends i have. i do actually feel closer to other people's families than my own. i can tell my friends and their parents things but i cant tell my dad or mom things. its wierd, but i donno why.

well i could write more but its already long enough.

Java Junkie Pleased
"I just like to see you happy"
My names Gena. Like Jenna =]
ILY mel, olivia, amber, dybbi, maggie, myra, britney, grace, rory, spence
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 04:31:07 am »

Lauren is my idol-I really hope that things turn out okay, and that your mother has learned from her mistakes in the past. NEVER let a man abuse you and stay with him, no one should have to suffer that. If he is hitting you, he really doesn't love you.

As for my marital problems, oh boy, not mine, but my parents. They are legally seperated, and can't wait until the divorce is final. WE (Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, me) are all living in one house--neither wants to move out and give up rights to the house. It Suuuuucks. And one parent will make a comment about the other, and visa versa. It's like a game of monkey in the middle, and I am always the monkey. My sister is never home, she has two jobs and goes out with her friends all the time. She doesn't want to have to deal with the drama. I have no car or anything, so it is difficult for me to get out and away from the house. AND come August, one parent will get the house and one will move out, and I have no idea who I am going to live with. This is the toughest decision I have had to make yet, and most likely will be for quite some time. I don't know what to do, who ever I choose somebody gets hurt. I just can't take it anymore, it really is taking a toll on me. I snap at my friends at the drop of a hat, I don't do some of my schoolwork. This is because I try to spend most of my time riding my horse, which is my outlet. The one thing that turns my day around, until I come back home again. Undecided Sorry for that long ramble...

Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 05:35:15 am »

Fantasy- It may be hard to choose which one to go to, but always follow your heart. Even if you love both of your parents the same, choose who you may feel more comfortable living with, or who you get along with better. The one you don't choose may be upset, but you're doing this for you not them. I was lucky and wasn't allowed to live with my mom so it made the decision easy.

Java Junkie Pleased
Seni
Town Selectman

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 06:03:00 am »

Lauren is my idol - I know probably everyone will tell you this, but you couldn't have stopped them. It's just that...well, the whole story, they had problems and couldn't solve them. Just don't blame yourself. I'm sorry about your mom. Hope she gets getter.

Fantasy - Oh...that's tough...well, I'm with Lauren is my idol, just follow your heart. Oh, and, not a doctor, lol. I think I'm not even older probably. So sorry  Wink

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
Fantasy
Diner Waitress

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2007, 05:09:24 pm »

Hey everyone-I think I am going to introduce myself here, I don't know why.  :Smiley I just want to. :Smiley IF anyone else would like to do so, that would be great. Get to know each other a little bit. If not, well, then ok.

Lauren is my idol/Seni- Thanks for the advice, I should follow my heart. If only my heart would speak up.

Name:Sarah
Favorite Thing To Do: Ride My Horse/Drive my Miniature Horse
State(If comfortable sharing): Upstate New York
Favorite Type Of Music: COUNTRY!
Favorite band: Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers
Favorite Male Singer: Keith Urban
Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift 
            I did all those topics ^^ because I can't choose.  :Smiley
Other Unique Fact: I love random facts, and I don't hate school.  Smiley

LitLover
Diner Regular

Community Points: 263

My name is Sharon, and I'm a Gilmore-holic. ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 05:20:45 pm »

IF we would like to??  Oh yeah, I'm actually hopelessly addicted to these things.  Cheesy  Yeah...I have strange addictions.  Wink

Name: Sharon
Favorite Thing To Do: Read
State(If comfortable sharing): Midwestern USA
Favorite Type Of Music: Country!  Though I love pretty much everything but jazz and rap (with the exception of Eminem and some old Nelly.)
Favorite band(s): Buckcherry, Nickelback, Rascal Flatts, Casting Crowns
Favorite Male Singer: Tim McGraw Hearts
Favorite Female Singer: Don't really have one. Smiley
Other Unique Fact: I hate any form of coffee with an intense passion.  I LOVE words.

((Literati((JavaJunkie((Foodie((M.M.M.((Spree 
Literati factoid/Google queen! Wink
But Pri is awesome-est to infinity! 
Reading is sexy!
Lauren is my idol
Inn Concierge

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2007, 06:12:13 pm »

Seni-  but i was always able to before....it made me cry whenever parents argued....ususally my mom would stop. but that time i wasnt there.

Fantasy- trust me, you will find the right decision. just trust yourself and dont worry about it.

k even though a lot of people already know me, ill do it too!
Name: Gena
Favorite Thing To Do: Go places and hang out with my friends. i HATE being bored
State(If comfortable sharing): Southern California!
Favorite Type Of Music: I love basically everything except like Jazz....literally. i listen to a lot of different songs from different people. i may not like most of someone's songs, but theres always that ONE.
Favorite band(s): i dont think i have a favorite band.
Favorite Male Singer: dont really have a favorite
Favorite Female Singer: katharine mcphee, carrie underwood, celine dion, sara evans, martina mcbride, paula deanda.
Other Unique Fact: i hate chores but i clean when i get bored. i hate to read but i read and write long messages to people. my arm doesnt straighten.

Java Junkie Pleased
Poptartpm
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 152

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2007, 06:37:30 pm »

Hi, I Never Made A Post In Here But....

Name: Duszenia
Favorite Thing To Do: Be On Here, Talking To You!  Wink
State(If comfortable sharing): Missouri. I Hearts It!
Favorite Type Of Music: Anything & Everything...Except Country
Favorite band(s): Paramore, The White Stripes, Be Your Own PET, Veruca Salt, & Evanescence
Favorite Male Singer: Don't Have A Favorite...Chris Brown Is Cute..lol  Tongue
Favorite Female Singer: Rihanna!! Fergie! Beyonce! Amy Winehouse! & Tons More
Other Unique Fact: Um...I Just Ate Gummy Bears.  Grin

& I Don't Really Have Any Issues Right Now So....Yeah. I'm Just Here. For No Reason.

Ciara to the STAGE. When ya fav gawn do it?
minilorelai14
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2007, 08:02:32 pm »

Name: Britney
Favorite Thing To Do: going shopping and going to diff places hanging out with friends!
State(If comfortable sharing): Southern California!
Favorite Type Of Music: I luv country and hip hop bascially anything but most rap! only some rap
Favorite band(s): umm i dont have one
Favorite Male Singer: umm dont have one
Favorite Female Singer: katharine mcphee, carrie underwood, celine dion,martina mcbride umm idk lol
Other Unique Fact: i know vanessa marano, im friends with gena YAY!! idk lol
Seni
Town Selectman

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 08:23:38 am »

Gena - I just don't know what to say...but some things come to mind. Grown ups are weird. And when we grow up we'll be weird just like them, some more some less. And our kids will think the same thing, why are they like that, can we change them, what can we do...maybe it's just like that...I don't get it either. Some of them had a rough life. Some of them married too fast. Some of them maybe shouldn't have been parents. But on the bright(er) side, you'll always have your friends. Sorry...hope it all works out for you.

Name: Ines
Favorite Thing To Do: Chatting, reading, surfing the net, hanging with friends...or just nothing lol.
State(If comfortable sharing): Croatia
Favorite Type Of Music: I like lot's of genres
Favorite band(s): RHCP maybe...
Favorite Male Singer: hm..none I can think of right now.
Favorite Female Singer: Pink...Gwen Stefani...ah, dunno, lot's of them.
Other Unique Fact: I lived in Bangkok a while.

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: