GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 08:00:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 402952 times)
Steph-x3
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

Gilmore Girl & One Tree Hill <3

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: August 14, 2008, 04:59:53 pm »

Does that mean if I say I'm fine about losing my best friend then I'm not really fine? Huh
so i'm not fine? I technically pretending I'm okay:O
Ooo. Didn't know being a girl could be so confusing,
i wish i was a guy Sad but i'm going to pretend i never wrote it Cool
[/color]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:01:14 pm by Steph-x3 » Logged

"Really? Which one?" - Rory
"The fat one." - Lorelai
"Come on, which one? The one on the motorcycle or the one in the sidecar?" - Rory
"See, itís fun just talking about the Two Fat Ladies." - Lorelai
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 14, 2008, 05:34:35 pm »

Does that mean if I say I'm fine about losing my best friend then I'm not really fine? Huh
so i'm not fine? I technically pretending I'm okay:O
Ooo. Didn't know being a girl could be so confusing,
i wish i was a guy Sad but i'm going to pretend i never wrote it Cool
[/color]

thats exactly right.
Or you say your fine when your really not, like you wish you were somebody else or somewhere else.
And yes, being a girl is very confusing, but if you wished you were a guy, you'd have a very confusing life, because it's men who make us confused!!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
Steph-x3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 14, 2008, 05:48:35 pm »

thats exactly right.
Or you say your fine when your really not, like you wish you were somebody else or somewhere else.
And yes, being a girl is very confusing, but if you wished you were a guy, you'd have a very confusing life, because it's men who make us confused!!

ahaa that true. but all guys are assholes, and as long us girls stick together we'll be fine Cheesy

"The fat one." - Lorelai
"Come on, which one? The one on the motorcycle or the one in the sidecar?" - Rory
tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 14, 2008, 07:13:00 pm »

Usually when a girl says "i'm† fine" they really aren't... i'm not, but hey, i'm handling it best i can.

Mel im not one to push for info if ya dont want to talk bout it and it seemed lik u didnt want to talk bout it. I figured u would post what was goin on when u were ready. Sry I knew u werent ok i speak girl considering i am one but i just didnt wanna bug ya bout ur problems without ur consent.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 14, 2008, 07:50:20 pm »

Usually when a girl says "i'm  fine" they really aren't... i'm not, but hey, i'm handling it best i can.

Mel im not one to push for info if ya dont want to talk bout it and it seemed lik u didnt want to talk bout it. I figured u would post what was goin on when u were ready. Sry I knew u werent ok i speak girl considering i am one but i just didnt wanna bug ya bout ur problems without ur consent.

It's okay, thats why i said i'm fine. I've spoken about to some girls on here so it's okay Smiley

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 15, 2008, 05:36:51 am »

Thats good im glad ur okay  Smiley so does anyone have some new profound drama? I do but i feel lik i rant alot here so lets hear what someone else has got to say hehe  Cheesy

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: August 15, 2008, 06:43:26 am »

I think if you really didn't want to talk about it, you wouldn't have brought it up. If you don't wanna be asked about something, don't mention it, it's that simple. Tongue If you allude to things, people will ask about them.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 15, 2008, 06:47:27 am »

Gotcha covered in the boy problems department!

So, there's a guy I'm friends with who I've been friends with for about five years now. I'm 20, he's 21, we dated back in high school, when I was a freshman and he was a junior. The relationship really didn't go anywhere, we were both too young to worry about things like that at the time. So we broke up, he dated other people and so did I. But this whole time, we've remained friends, and we've grown closer and closer over the past five years. Back in February, he expressed to me the fact that he wants to give our relationship another shot now that we're both older, and as much as I'd like that, I turned him down because I was seeing someone else and I didn't feel it would be fair to that guy for me to just ditch him like that. After a few months, me and that guy broke up, but, OF COURSE, by that time my guy friend was seeing somebody else, who he's still seeing. They're not in an official relationship, they just kind of hang out. I'm not going to pressure him into ditching her, but I'm really not sure how to handle the situation at all.

Any ideas?

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
Steph-x3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:32 am »

If you let him know how you feel now that your single, I'm sure he'll understand,
and he was maybe just seeing this girl because he felt bad that he had told you how he felt and turned him down, he needed someone to rebund on.
but now that your ready, he'll break up with this girl, hopfully in a few weeks, so he's not just ditching her, like he slows everything down, so there hardly seeing each other, and eventually you's will be the happy couple yous both want to be Smiley

"The fat one." - Lorelai
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 15, 2008, 07:12:05 am »

He definitely knows how I feel...lol. We talked about this last weekend-I was like "Okay here's the deal...this is the opportunity we've both been waiting on for YEARS...the chance for us to start over and be together like we've wanted to for so long, and you're telling me you're seeing somebody else?" and he was like "Well, when I expressed my feelings to you, you were seeing somebody else and you didn't want to be unfair to him...so I don't want to be unfair to her." So I told him I understood...he did tell me he cares about me and would love for us to be together, I think he'd just feel bad if he didn't give this girl the fair shot she deserves, you know what I mean? It's just frustrating, because I think a relationship between the two of us now would be great.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Steph-x3
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 15, 2008, 07:17:03 am »

Yeah, so like, he'll stay with her, but i'd feel so sorry for you if they you know, clicked.
Everyone should get what they want once in theirs lifes, and if you didn't at least get this chance,
it'd be a pure sin. It's also weird that a 14 year old is giving you advice Shocked

"The fat one." - Lorelai
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 15, 2008, 07:49:22 am »

Ha yeah, that is pretty funny. I just like to hear other people's opinions, maybe there's something I'm missing that I could try. I like hearing how other people would handle situations that I'm dealing with. And yes, it would definitely be a shame if we miss this chance.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 15, 2008, 02:51:20 pm »

@ LoveMe011 - Dont think bout missin it just work out gettin to the point where you can date. Let him date this girl and let him give her a chance but if he truly cares for you like you said he shouldnt press for a future with this girl. He made a adult choice by givin her the chance but he was probably just being polite so let him be polite and then go for it!  Smiley

Ok Lovefiend her it is. My whole life is drama so i could go on for days i thought someone else deserved a chance  Cheesy but here it is a outline of my current drama:
1. mom drinking
2. Losing friends each of them a different reason
3. bad boys likin me
4. nice boys likin me
5. stalkerz
6. school
7. my aunts depression
8. my cousin doin god knows what
9. standing up to my parents standards
10. my friend doin *cough* stuff with her bf
and god idk what else this is makin me depressed  Embarrassed

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

Community Points: 27

When McDonald's hits Africa...:)

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 15, 2008, 03:10:42 pm »

wow. my life doesnt have much drama besides:
1. liking 3 different guys at once
2. wondering if i'm liked back by any of them
3. going back to school and seeing my friends
4. going back to school and seeing my enemies
5. 2 friendships faded or broken
6. being treated like a little kid
7. trying to get my hair cut and acne gone so i can look really good for school

that's about it. i was being stalked a while ago but it ended. this guy that like katie was jealous of how much time i spent with her so in the halls at school he would glare at me or bump me into a locker and stuff like that. but that enden once katie gave him an extremely mean look and told him to leave her and me alone. lol. 6th grade drama is a killer

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 15, 2008, 03:14:13 pm »

Haha oh is it now? My cousin is in sxth grade so i know you guys do! Scary right? But i know what thats like the friendships faded or broken one. Ive had alot of that lately and it all started witha girl named Emma. -blah-

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: