GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 08:52:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 402959 times)
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 104

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: August 10, 2008, 08:44:15 am »

hi my names alexis and i was wondering if someone could help me figure something out? some of my friends make fun of me alot ive told them to stop and they say they will but they never do. whenever they need help i try to help them like a good friend should becaus Sad :(e besides the making fun of me thier good people. i guss i just imagend my friends try to stand up for me when someone makes fun of me but instead they laugh and make jokes about me behind my back and when im standing next to them. now thier starting to make fun of my other friend who doesnt make fun of me like they do because of her attitude. i just dont know what to do. could someone help me figure things out? Sad

I'll be honest with you, it sounds to me like you've already asked them a few times to stop what they're doing and they've told you they would, but they continue doing what they know hurts your feelings. Yes, you should forgive them, but NO, you shouldn't stick around and let them continue to hurt you the way they are. I'd say it's probably time to start moving on and finding some new friends. Friends should have respect for your feelings, and these people obviously don't...if they did, they would have stopped picking on you the first time you asked, rather than lying to you by saying they'd stop, and continuing doing the same things over and over. What's worse, they're moving on after another person, it's like they're working their way around the group of friends and that's not cool. If I were you, I'd quit hanging with them and find other friends, that way these people will see that you're not just going to stand by and take their crap. The more you show them you'll continue to take their crap, the more they'll continue to give it to you.  Let me know how things go, I hope they learn their lessons..
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 12:30:37 pm by LoveMe011 » Logged

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Rory:I love you, mom.
Lorelai:Aw...kid, you have no idea.
mrs.lexie lou lou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

i love the word copperboom!!

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 10, 2008, 05:12:55 pm »

thanks for the help it makes me reallize what i should have done a long time ago.i'll tell you what happens.

mrs.lexie lou lou
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 10, 2008, 05:20:50 pm »

hi my names alexis and i was wondering if someone could help me figure something out? some of my friends make fun of me alot ive told them to stop and they say they will but they never do. whenever they need help i try to help them like a good friend should becaus Sad :(e besides the making fun of me thier good people. i guss i just imagend my friends try to stand up for me when someone makes fun of me but instead they laugh and make jokes about me behind my back and when im standing next to them. now thier starting to make fun of my other friend who doesnt make fun of me like they do because of her attitude. i just dont know what to do. could someone help me figure things out? Sad

I'll be honest with you, it sounds to me like you've already asked them a few times to stop what they're doing and they've told you they would, but they continue doing what they know hurts you're feelings. Yes, you should forgive them, but NO, you shouldn't stick around and let them continue to hurt you the way they are. I'd say it's probably time to start moving on and finding some new friends. Friends should have respect for your feelings, and these people obviously don't...if they did, they would have stopped picking on you the first time you asked, rather than lying to you by saying they'd stop, and continuing doing the same things over and over. What's worse, they're moving on after another person, it's like they're working their way around the group of friends and that's not cool. If I were you, I'd quit hanging with them and find other friends, that way these people will see that you're not just going to stand by and take their crap. The more you show them you'll continue to take their crap, the more they'll continue to give it to you.  Let me know how things go, I hope they learn their lessons..

I'm with Cassy on this one. She took the word right out of my mouth.
Now good luck Smiley

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 12, 2008, 12:32:44 pm »

Seems we've temporarily run out of girl talk...

so did you guys hear about Bernie Mac?? That's a pretty sad story, I hate that he passed away. He was hilarious!

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: August 12, 2008, 02:25:32 pm »

It is sad. Although, I'll be honest, I think th eonly thing I ever actually saw him in was Bad Santa.
Issac Hayes died too (Chef from South PArk, among other things). Everyone's biting the bullet!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
LoveMe011
Chilton Graduate

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 13, 2008, 10:00:54 am »

Dropping like flies, I tell ya. Must be something in the water.

Damn biological warfare.

[Cassy]
-Literati.
-Java Junkie.

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 13, 2008, 04:39:53 pm »

Hey everyone!!!! Im so sry i  havent been on ive had computer problems. So im very proud this thread has come alive its amazing! but wat has everyone been chatting bout hmm? Fill me in ladies!

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 14, 2008, 02:35:29 am »

I'm guessing everyone is trouble free this week, thats a very good sign Smiley
I hope everyone is doing well. Better than me anyways!! Grin

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 14, 2008, 04:33:02 am »

Is sommething up Mel? and i wish i had no drama that would be a miracle.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

Community Points: 27

When McDonald's hits Africa...:)

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 14, 2008, 12:38:03 pm »

yeah. drama just wears us all out. part of being a girl i guess.

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 14, 2008, 02:08:34 pm »

Is sommething up Mel? and i wish i had no drama that would be a miracle.

i'm fine.

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 14, 2008, 02:19:24 pm »

Ok if ya say Mel so but yes pwrofluv drama does wear us all out but i believe deep down we all thrive on it in a way cause we would be bored without it.  Cheesy ya know its true

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 14, 2008, 03:28:19 pm »

Usually when a girl says "i'm  fine" they really aren't... i'm not, but hey, i'm handling it best i can.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #778 on: August 14, 2008, 04:08:56 pm »

Yah, in psychology, never say you're fine. It stands for
Fucked up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 14, 2008, 04:55:29 pm »

SO true!!

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: