GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 02, 2021, 04:29:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 402696 times)
pwrofluv
Diner Regular

Community Points: 27

When McDonald's hits Africa...:)

View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: June 26, 2009, 11:38:11 am »

well dat is quite a predicament, yesh? i think that you should at least give it a try. and if it doesn't work, just say that you really would like to just be friends. if he really does like you, he wouldn't just say,"no! we can't be friends anymore!"

no worries ladies. the whole thing 'bout ben and ashleigh, yeah, not real. Smiley what it is was allison kept asking him like every day if he was dating ashleigh and he was like,"nooo!" every time. and then he talked to ashleigh and they decided they were gonna play a prank on allison and tell her that they are dating. so ben told her this whole like disney movie story about how she passed out in gym and ben had to carry her to the nurse and then she woke up in his arms and looked into his eyes and they just knew they were in love (hahahaha totally made up. but very creative.  Grin)
so then on monday, ben said something about it and i was like,"ohhhhhh...ok!" so he let me in on the joke and now i'm telling allison how they are such a cute couple and i'm practically over him. once the joke continues for a few weeks, i'm gonna tell her that once they both turn 16, they're planning on running away and getting married and watch her freak out and call him and be like,"BEN! DON'T THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY LIKE THAT!!!"
bahahaha it should be purdy funny. Smiley
but yeah we hung every day this week cuz of church stuff. quite fun. and now i made and AIM so we're gonna IM each other, too.  Grin hahahaha wow if i start annoying you with my obsessiveness, just let me know, mkay? Wink

bensgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 18

Colin, you forgot you milkmaid

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: June 26, 2009, 07:41:35 pm »

that is hilarious!...she'll probably be a little mad when she first finds out though. but should still be funny.

well i didn't get to see him tonight ): cause there was some parents stuff and he could only go tomorrow and i could only go tonight so..whatever. however we are talkin on gmail right now so that's good.
i'm still not sure what i'm gnna do though ): so confusing
and after he was sayin all that stuff on gmail, i called him that night nd he started talkin about this other girlk that he likes, or might like, or like..i dunno really. i was too like "what??" to pay much attention. and now were talkin and i asked him again he like me and he said "n,. not right now" so whatever. we're just friends (: i think i like it this way though (:

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight..."
tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: June 27, 2009, 07:29:49 pm »

Is it just me or are guys just pulling stuff out of their asses to confuse us these days girlies?

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: June 27, 2009, 09:01:36 pm »

i think so. it's gettin ridiculous. i'm tired of bein confused. i hate it.
oh but hey i saw my best friend in like the entire world today. he's great and he doesn't do that confusing thing either. which is one reason i love him so much (: plus the fact that we've known each other for almost 10 years. and i don't think we've had one fight since we met. we get along great and he's like the only thing i can ever count on (:

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: June 28, 2009, 12:49:36 pm »

that is hilarious!...she'll probably be a little mad when she first finds out though. but should still be funny.

well i didn't get to see him tonight ): cause there was some parents stuff and he could only go tomorrow and i could only go tonight so..whatever. however we are talkin on gmail right now so that's good.
i'm still not sure what i'm gnna do though ): so confusing
and after he was sayin all that stuff on gmail, i called him that night nd he started talkin about this other girlk that he likes, or might like, or like..i dunno really. i was too like "what??" to pay much attention. and now were talkin and i asked him again he like me and he said "n,. not right now" so whatever. we're just friends (: i think i like it this way though (:

yes, should be quite funny.  Grin we're so terrible.
he does sound kinda confusing....but i'm glad you're where you want to be and not feeling worried about a more-than-friends relationship. Smiley
Is it just me or are guys just pulling stuff out of their asses to confuse us these days girlies?
i know, right? i mean, do they get joy from confusing the crap outta us or what?
i think so. it's gettin ridiculous. i'm tired of bein confused. i hate it.
oh but hey i saw my best friend in like the entire world today. he's great and he doesn't do that confusing thing either. which is one reason i love him so much (: plus the fact that we've known each other for almost 10 years. and i don't think we've had one fight since we met. we get along great and he's like the only thing i can ever count on (:

yay for best guy friends! i'm still working on having a guy friend that i can totally count on to be there for me for everything. ben's pretty close, and so is my friend jace. but it's a work in progress. Wink

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 03, 2009, 02:34:30 pm »

okay so....i went to camp on sunday and i'm finally home and while i was at camp i met this guy..well i didn't really meet him...
me and him have been goin to this camp for like 4 years and i met him 3 there years ago and he had this huge, huge crush on me. it was so cute. i mean i didn't like him then but it was still cute. so anyway i didn't see him there last year and we saw each other again and we started hangin out and he told me that he still likes me and he's liked me ever since we met like 3 years ago. so how cute is that?
and i started likin him and we started goin out wednesday, which was also his birthday. but....(there's always a "but", right?)
for some reason i think he's messin with me. cause he acts totally different around his friends than he does around me and he told me he was gonna call me as soon as he got hom from camp which was like 10 o'clock this mornin and he hasn't called me yet so....? plus we exchanged numbers and he gave me a cell phone and a house phone number and the house phone just goes beep beep beep and the cell phone voice mail does not sound like his voice. but he did tell me that if i called and i really deep voice answered it was his dad so maybe its his dad. i dunno. i mean he seemed really sweet, like he acted like a real boyfriend, like he would always sit with me at meals and he would always hang out with me whenever he could. so i dunno. maybe i'm bein paranoid cause one of my friends got played

help??   anyone??

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 03, 2009, 03:44:11 pm »

Girl I need you to breath. For goodness sake. Give the boy a day to get home and get settled. He just got back from camp and everything. He needs time to settle and just recap. Guys arnt as on top as things as us girls. So just give it a day and see. Oh and dont call again. If you do give it at least two days. At the VERY least.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 03, 2009, 04:48:14 pm »

mm, well i did call him again (i didn't check your post untill afterward) and i got an answer. it was the wrong number. so the cell number wasn't his. and the house number was a fake. so whatever. he has my number, if he wants to call me he will. if not, whatever, that just means he was messin with me

i'll give it a few days before i give up completely

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 03, 2009, 09:44:13 pm »

awwww i'm sorry honey! what an ass. (pardon my french). all i can tell you is just let him go. if he does call you, you have permission to be mad. i mean, yeah, it could have been a mistake. hopefully it was a mistake and he really does like you and stuff. but still, not 1 but 2 wrong numbers does seem pretty suspicious. if he does end up being phony, don't waste any time thinking about him. he's sooooooo not worth it. something kinda like this happened to me once and i spent months thinking about him and worrying. and really, what was it for? if he didn't like me, so what?

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 04, 2009, 07:00:20 am »

yeah, i know. i just wish that i could see him again and tell him how stupid that was. oh! and you know what else? all of this happened at christian camp.

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 18, 2009, 08:59:13 am »

Jeez, so mush happened... If anyone wants to give me a summary, go ahead, or else you can just ignore. =)

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 26, 2009, 06:44:59 pm »

hmmmm, not sure i can come up with a summary!

welp, i've spent the past week on a youth trip in florida. i had fun and all, but ben....i just cant really describe it. like we didn't really talk as much as i thought we would and he was acting just kinda weird i suppose. idk what was up with dat.

ehhhh, not much to say. i'm just kinda in a bleh mood.

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 28, 2009, 11:08:16 am »

Okay, so who is Ben? lol.
I read the last page, jeez some guys are such meany-faced stupid-heads...

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 28, 2009, 07:02:54 pm »

Yes they are!!

and he's more stupid boy news....
my best friend just broke up with me! He just texted me and told me not to text him anymore. you see, he's not exactly popular and he doesn't have a lot of friends and i'm the only one that texts him a lot. and he said that it was depressing that only one person ever texts him so he doesn't want me to text him anymore.
which doesn't make sense to me. if you're upset that only one person ever text you, wouldn't it make it worse if no one texts you?

EDIT: okay, so now i am talkin to him on gmail and when i got on i was like "okay, so why don't you wanna talk to me anymore??
and he goes "forget that, i need ya babe"
and i'm "but...you said..."
he's all "well you know i love you and i wouldn't really want to never talk to you"
and now, i guess we're fine?
i mean, he gets depressed a lot, so i guess it just passed, i guess?
*sigh*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 08:09:41 pm by bensgirl » Logged

gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 29, 2009, 01:07:33 am »

Oh jeez.
Now that makes no sense at all.
I would like cry if no one texted me.
One is so much better than nothing.
At least everything is good now.
But that is very... stupid-boy-ish.

I actually don't have any guy drama really.
Sure Nolan, James, Cody, matt, DJ, Shaun, and a bunch of my guy friends like me.
But I finally found a good guy.
His name is Angel.
And he's amazing.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 75
  Print  

Jump to: