GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 03, 2021, 06:21:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Band Listed Below
Jonas Brothers
All Time Low
Paramore
Lady Antebellum
Rascal Flatts
None of the above
What? These bands....crazy.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Talk  (Read 402887 times)
bensgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 18

Colin, you forgot you milkmaid

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: June 13, 2009, 07:20:55 pm »

wow you have a lot goin on. wow, well, i don't really know what to say about any of that except number 2. the whole bein good friends with adam. i have a been in that situations, though i never got the accusations. been good friends with a few guys and they would always break up with their girfriends and people though i was dating them. really stupid. girls and guys can't just be friends. i hate that

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight..."
pwrofluv
Diner Regular

Community Points: 27

When McDonald's hits Africa...:)

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: June 14, 2009, 11:27:48 am »

i know, right? seriously, whenever you even talk to a guy, everyone assumes that you like him. but i think adults do it WAYYY more than like people our age. probably cuz when they were our age, it was like illegal to be just friends with a person of the opposite sex. like my band teacher (who is only 24) thinks i like every guy i talk to! i'm not even kidding! it get ssssoooooo annoying. and my pastor at my church thought my friends kristin and jake were dating just cuz they're friends and saw them sit next to each other. it's actually kinda funny. Smiley
His name was Eric and we talked all the time and we kinda went on a double date with my bff and her bf but no matter what I did I couldnt sum up feelings for him. He is a great guy and I hated that but I just couldnt date someone I didnt have feelings for.

My good guy friend Adam is dating this freaken crazy girl who is super jealous an dshe is sayin I want to steal Adam cause she is a stupid shit but really me and him are just good friends. We were friends before they even started talking. So she is telling everyone I want to steal her bf and then this other chic is sayin I want to steal her bf. People are so paranoid.

Ok me and Logan have known each forever because his cousins are like family to me so we have alwaysd talked and we have talked botu being together and so he came into town for a couple of week. While he was in town he came and got me froma tournament and then we came back to my house and madeout. Just a one time thing. He is still a great guy and I love him to death just we both know we could never be more and I am ok with that.

Well so I just went to Arizona and like two nights before I left things between me and Gino started all over again. We madeout and everything but I didnt like this and I told him before my flight that I couldnt do this unless we were in a relationship and he told me he wanted to be in a relationship with me. I was gone for a week. By the middle of the week he wanted out. I was so upset. He was the pone who kept talkin botu how excited he was to be together and then out of the blue he does this. We decided on friends with benefits. I HATE that. But so I got back and we got together and then we were gonna see each other at the pool and he ignored me...that was enough. i couldnt be that girl so now I am avoiding him even though he still tries to get together.

Stubbs and me are supa good friends. I love him to death and I have always been able to talk to him but now idk. Its like things are changing into different feelings. I can't tell if I like him. D : I cant handle another realtionships right now.

wowwww berk. that seems very dramalicious! your life is like a soap opera! except for it's missing the "she's carrying ricky's baby! not edward's!" part. Wink sorry but i have no advice seeing as i'm only 13 and have only had one bf and haven't been kissed. Grin

so ben has been talking about his friend ashleigh a lot (i had never even heard of her until a few weeks ago) and he refers to her as his "wife" (but it's totally just a joke. you know how kids are. he calls me his wife sometimes, too). but i was starting to think that they were dating or that he liked her. so i was freaking out a little, but then decided if he's happy, then i am too. and i guess i'm totally ok with just being friends like we are now. but i found out from "my source" (aka nosy bff) that they aren't dating and he really doesn't like her as anything more than a friend to hang out with. yayyyy! Grin
me, him, ashleigh, and my bff are all going putt-putting tonight. hahahahaha that should be interesting. Cheesy

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: June 14, 2009, 11:51:27 am »

me, him, ashleigh, and my bff are all going putt-putting tonight. hahahahaha that should be interesting. Cheesy

ooohhhh that's should be very interesting! well i hope you have fun!

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: June 14, 2009, 11:56:45 am »

hahahaha i hope so too!
owwies my ear hurts! uh-ohh. i hope i isn't getting sick! Sick

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: June 14, 2009, 12:15:08 pm »

awww....i sowy
well, i am sick
i have a cold ): i got back from camp and i have a runny nose and sneezing and my ears hurt, too.
so i took NyQuil and slept for 16 hours (:

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: June 14, 2009, 03:55:34 pm »

i know, right? seriously, whenever you even talk to a guy, everyone assumes that you like him. but i think adults do it WAYYY more than like people our age. probably cuz when they were our age, it was like illegal to be just friends with a person of the opposite sex. like my band teacher (who is only 24) thinks i like every guy i talk to! i'm not even kidding! it get ssssoooooo annoying. and my pastor at my church thought my friends kristin and jake were dating just cuz they're friends and saw them sit next to each other. it's actually kinda funny. Smiley
His name was Eric and we talked all the time and we kinda went on a double date with my bff and her bf but no matter what I did I couldnt sum up feelings for him. He is a great guy and I hated that but I just couldnt date someone I didnt have feelings for.

My good guy friend Adam is dating this freaken crazy girl who is super jealous an dshe is sayin I want to steal Adam cause she is a stupid shit but really me and him are just good friends. We were friends before they even started talking. So she is telling everyone I want to steal her bf and then this other chic is sayin I want to steal her bf. People are so paranoid.

Ok me and Logan have known each forever because his cousins are like family to me so we have alwaysd talked and we have talked botu being together and so he came into town for a couple of week. While he was in town he came and got me froma tournament and then we came back to my house and madeout. Just a one time thing. He is still a great guy and I love him to death just we both know we could never be more and I am ok with that.

Well so I just went to Arizona and like two nights before I left things between me and Gino started all over again. We madeout and everything but I didnt like this and I told him before my flight that I couldnt do this unless we were in a relationship and he told me he wanted to be in a relationship with me. I was gone for a week. By the middle of the week he wanted out. I was so upset. He was the pone who kept talkin botu how excited he was to be together and then out of the blue he does this. We decided on friends with benefits. I HATE that. But so I got back and we got together and then we were gonna see each other at the pool and he ignored me...that was enough. i couldnt be that girl so now I am avoiding him even though he still tries to get together.

Stubbs and me are supa good friends. I love him to death and I have always been able to talk to him but now idk. Its like things are changing into different feelings. I can't tell if I like him. D : I cant handle another realtionships right now.

wowwww berk. that seems very dramalicious! your life is like a soap opera! except for it's missing the "she's carrying ricky's baby! not edward's!" part. Wink sorry but i have no advice seeing as i'm only 13 and have only had one bf and haven't been kissed. Grin

Well ya asked me to explain so I did. Its been a long couple of months..

Its nice to see you so happy though. I'm glad you and this Ben guy ( smexy name btw ) are good. I know its hard to keep the mindset of just friends but stay strong luvie. And no rush on that first kiss. Rushing it doesnt end well. I jope you are feeling well  Cry I''ll cry if your sick.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: June 15, 2009, 05:04:04 pm »

awww....i sowy
well, i am sick
i have a cold ): i got back from camp and i have a runny nose and sneezing and my ears hurt, too.
so i took NyQuil and slept for 16 hours (:

nice. Smiley i hope you feel better!
yeah, i took some pills and an hour-long nap and ended up being ok. so last night was like so amazingly fun! ben one (of course) and i was next to last. very predictable. Cheesy

awwww berk! i give you a hug and a *ps* for your boy troubles. and em (if i may call you that. wait....your name is emily, right?) i give you a hug and a *ps* for your health troubles. Grin you should feel so lucky! teeheehee Wink

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: June 16, 2009, 12:46:22 pm »

and em (if i may call you that. wait....your name is emily, right?) i give you a hug and a *ps* for your health troubles. Grin you should feel so lucky! teeheehee Wink

haha yes, that is my name, and you can call me that (:
so you're felling better? that's great!
i'm feeling better too! (:

And no rush on that first kiss. Rushing it doesnt end well.

i agree with that comletely! i rushed mine...total sucko! lol
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:48:31 pm by bensgirl » Logged

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: June 16, 2009, 12:56:46 pm »

yep. i kinda don't feel like i'm gonna have my first kiss anytime soon...

so how is everyone this fine summer day? i'm good. bored out of my mind, but good. Smiley sitting in my house with t.v.'s and computers and music beats the crap out of sitting at school with pencils and books and pms-ing teachers.

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: June 16, 2009, 02:10:35 pm »

no fine summer day here ): it's rainy and i'm stuck in the house (because of the rain) and there is no tanning ):
so i am sittin in my house, gg playing in the next room and listenin to Toby Mac
however, tomorrow i have to drive for driver's ed. so that's a plus...i think. well it means that i can get my permit the day after my birthday Cheesy which by the way is sunday Cheesy

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: June 17, 2009, 08:29:50 am »

i know, me too! it's cloudy here like every morning and then once the sun comes out, it'll stay out for like 10 minutes, then dissappear (sp?), then come out again like sooooo on and off!
eww, um...i can hear hannah montanna in the background at my house....i should probably go fix that.  Smiley
oh yay! wait, is your birthday sunday or you can get your permit sunday? but anywhoodles, HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!  Grin
i'm gonna see ben tonight at church and we might possibly hang out at his house for a while. Smiley

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: June 17, 2009, 11:34:03 am »

it's actually sunny today..but it wont be soon. where i live it's rainin, and then 5 minutes later it's sunny. the weather never stays the same. our motto is "don't like the weather? wait five minutes"

my birthday is sunday but the dmv isn't open on the weekend so i have to wait untill monday. and i don't finish drivin for drivers ed untill monday either. i can't wait for my birthday! i'm having a paintball party

and..i hope you have fun with ben, which of course you will. it's actually sunny today..but it wont be soon. where i live it's rainin, and then 5 minutes later it's sunny. the weather never stays the same. our motto is "don't like the weather? wait five minutes"

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: June 17, 2009, 03:14:04 pm »

awwww berk! i give you a hug and a *ps* for your boy troubles. and em (if i may call you that. wait....your name is emily, right?) i give you a hug and a *ps* for your health troubles. Grin you should feel so lucky! teeheehee Wink

Thank you luv! *ps* To you for being adorable! I feel like I keep missin things here. Its sad Oh Noes

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: June 18, 2009, 10:36:16 am »

it's actually sunny today..but it wont be soon. where i live it's rainin, and then 5 minutes later it's sunny. the weather never stays the same. our motto is "don't like the weather? wait five minutes"

my birthday is sunday but the dmv isn't open on the weekend so i have to wait untill monday. and i don't finish drivin for drivers ed untill monday either. i can't wait for my birthday! i'm having a paintball party

and..i hope you have fun with ben, which of course you will. it's actually sunny today..but it wont be soon. where i live it's rainin, and then 5 minutes later it's sunny. the weather never stays the same. our motto is "don't like the weather? wait five minutes"

yeah our weather changes constantly,too. blech.

Thank you luv! *ps* To you for being adorable! I feel like I keep missin things here. Its sad Oh Noes
awww thanks! naw, i don't think ur missing much.

ummm, well, i've got some bad news. first of all, ben came to meet me at church, but me and my mom ended up leaving early. so he rode up on his bike as we were walking out and i'm like,"hey guess what? we're leaving now!" and he's like,"dang it!" and rode away. so i saw him for like 5 seconds yesterday.
and then today, i found out that he IS dating ashleigh and just didn't want anyone to know cuz he thought we'd pick on him for it or something. actually, he's been dating her for a long time. and the sad thing is, i couldn't even hear this from him. he told my friend allison through AIM, and told her not to tell anyone. and he really doesn't actually know allison. they just became friends through me. so anyways, she told me that this morning and now my day kinda sucks. i mean, i knew he wouldn't like me the way i want him to, but still. and i'm also kinda mad that he's been lying to me for like a month. so yep.  Sad

bensgirl
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: June 25, 2009, 09:51:28 am »

that would make me mad if someone lied to me like that.

and i am so confused! i was talkin to one of my friends last night and we've only ever been friends..and he started talkin about maybe bein more than friends. and i was like what??? cause it's never been like that for us. and i asked him if he likes me and he's like "i can't do this on the internet" (we were on gmail). and i'm gona see him tomorrow and he said he would tell me then. so i'm confused cause he got me thinkin about goin out and maybe he likes me and i don't know if i like him..and blahh! this is really botherin me!

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: