GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 03:21:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45
  Print  
Author Topic: Photography thread (and contests)  (Read 241401 times)
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: August 17, 2008, 12:16:21 pm »

Amber Those vacation pictures look fantastic, fun, and very pretty! I love the sunset one and the one with you sitting on the ledge and with the statue! I hope you had a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us! Seeing different parts of the world is amazing!!

And here are some of the more interesting pics from my recent vacation to the west coast and Canada. I wanted to show the ones with the interesting lighting or background or close up focus ones. I have more that I've shared in the off-topic thread if you're interested, but no pressure what-so-ever. Enjoy!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 17, 2008, 01:03:06 pm »

Those pics r gorgeous Sooks. U really have talent. *prettystick*

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

cherilee13
Diner Chef

Community Points: 364

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 17, 2008, 08:44:32 pm »

Amber ~ it looks like you had a really great vacation.  Your pictures are awesome.  I love seals, too.  I have never been to Oregon.  It looks like it would be a great place to visit. 

Mel ~ your pictures are amazing.  I love the close up ones, especailly the first.  I also like the water fall.  It is really beautiful at the garden.  Off hand, I can't remember the names of the places in the pictures but I will go back to the Off Topic thread to find out.

Thank you both for sharing your wonderful pictures and your vacations with us.  ~pretty sticks~ to both of you.

Sig by Sooks/Mel ~ Thank you sweet friend
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 18, 2008, 03:20:29 pm »

Amber and Mel - both of your vacation pictures are gorgeous!  Nod  Thanks for sharing them.  The beach looks really fun in yours, Amber, and you did a great job getting pretty close-ups Mel.

I hung out with my best friend from college this weekend and she lives on the most lovely lake.  We were out on her boat at sunset and the view was perfect.  Luckily, I stopped being mesmerized long enough to snap a photo:

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 18, 2008, 04:10:43 pm »

Grace- Wow, that looks pretty awesome! PS!
MY VACATION PICS......

you people drive back to front, inside out. Grin Bahahahahha!!!!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 18, 2008, 04:43:57 pm »

Shell ~ that is an amazing picture.  It must have been amazing to be out on the boat and seeing that beautiful sunset.  What lake were you at? 

Mel ~~ that was really funny. 

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 18, 2008, 04:56:16 pm »

Sooooo am i right if you drive left handed, you'd be able to touch the driver on the other side of the road, going the opposite way...... am i right?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:58:13 pm by ImAGilmoreGirl » Logged

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 18, 2008, 04:59:52 pm »

Yeah if you like really try to, I guess you could. LOL

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 18, 2008, 05:01:10 pm »

Well, that just took us 10 minutes to work out. I'm still learning my left to right. lmao Grin

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 18, 2008, 06:23:07 pm »

Yeah, it can be done but I wouldn't want to try it.  My luck I would probably get my left arm torn off Tongue

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 18, 2008, 07:46:37 pm »

That is the most beautiful sunset!! I'm glad that you were able to take the pic in between being totally mesmerized! I hope you enjoyed the evening on the lake. It's very pretty pic, Shell!! Thanks for sharing it! Grin

I also have been wanting to tell how you much I absolutely love your current sig!! You're so creative! Hope you're enjoying the Olympics.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 07:48:06 pm by Sooks » Logged

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 18, 2008, 08:56:16 pm »

Mel- I never thought of that before. lol.

Sooks- Wow! Where were you?

Shell- That looks so awesome!

PSs!

And thanks everyone who commented on mine.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
wmushell
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 950

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 18, 2008, 09:00:19 pm »

Thank you Cheri, Mel, and Amber.  We had a fun and relaxing evening on the water.

Cheri - she lives on Clark Lake, which is in the Irish Hills outside of Jackson.

cherilee13
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 18, 2008, 09:26:04 pm »

Shell ~ I don't think that I have been to Clark Lake but I have heard of it.  We used to go camping a lot in Irish Hills and would go to the Cascades at Sparks County Park in Jackson as well as the Jackson space & Science center.  The kids were still kind of young when we went there.  We would take them to all of the touristy places in Irish Hills.  There is another lake in Irish Hills or close by that we used to go, I think it was at The Walter Hayes State Park.  That name sounds familier to me but not sure if that was it.  You get into it off of US12.  Oh well, spent several years camping in and roaming around Irish Hills.  My parents used to take me there when I was a little girl as well.   

Gosh, that picture is just so peaceful and relaxing just looking at it.  The real thing must have been so spectacular. 

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2008, 04:38:17 pm »

Glad you had a great time on the water, Shell! Smiley

Amber Those pictures are from both Victoria Canada and Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands in Washington State. It was a wonderful trip! How long were you away on vacation? Looks like you had a great time too!

~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45
  Print  

Jump to: