GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 04:10:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: Assorted Previews for Season 7: Chat away!  (Read 161473 times)
PapaSmurf
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 9

Loin Fruit! I'm a Rollo Whore!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2006, 12:43:02 pm »

I understand how your are feeling about Lorelai but I have something that maybe a little harsh. While Luke was a moron for saying those things in the street he did apologize for what he said at the end of the episode. If my memory sevres me right Lorelai never said she was sorry for what she did to Luke. Don't jump all over me if I'm wrong, I'm going back to watch both episodes again, but I felt like it was her choice to go out right then and sleep with Christopher. I'm so glad Rory read her the riot act. It needed to be said and it put Lor in her place.

Now from what I'm seeing so far from this season is that Lor and Chris are going to end up together. Just like the poll over on the spoiler thread, I'll watch but I won't love it.

Welcome To The Farm!
Somebody Get Him Some Ice!

"When I'm with you, it feels like I'm home."
Megoo
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2006, 12:48:26 pm »

I don't know about you all, but the amount of commercials for the season premiere drove me crazy!
Was it just in Chicago? or did anyone else shriek! when there was 2 minutes of show and 4 mintues of commericals!!!!

crazy! Huh Huh

girlmore girls rocks! girmore girls rocks!french fries and chinese food!
Megoo
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2006, 12:52:14 pm »

HOW can they end up together? It just can't happen. He is such a schnob, he thinks he deserves her. But she just made a mistake! She just needs to get over what she has done so she and Luke can get back together!

It will work out!
#1pinky
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2006, 01:40:59 pm »

Hey yall, I'm Katie and I very new at this so what's going on?? Cheesy
#1pinky
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2006, 01:54:27 pm »

I loved it!!!! But when the previews cam on for next week it made me want to slap Luke! How can he be so cruel and mean? It is his fault anyways...he should have just said yes to her. Right then, not waited!
And if I was Rory I would have had my plane ticket booked and surprised him at his home in London wearing a cute little number. I wish I was on that show...hehe..I would tackle Matt Czuchry. He is so cute!

Hey, I:m Katie and I agree ONE hundred % but for some reason I think that rori is going to end up with Jess and i think that's a good choice because LOGAN like to act like a snob sometimes but in real life I hope he's not like that because he's toooooo cute.....
harvestmoon52
Diner Chef

Community Points: 89

So I'm back. What of it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2006, 07:24:27 am »

I loved it!!!! But when the previews cam on for next week it made me want to slap Luke! How can he be so cruel and mean? It is his fault anyways...he should have just said yes to her. Right then, not waited!
And if I was Rory I would have had my plane ticket booked and surprised him at his home in London wearing a cute little number. I wish I was on that show...hehe..I would tackle Matt Czuchry. He is so cute!

Hey, I:m Katie and I agree ONE hundred % but for some reason I think that rori is going to end up with Jess and i think that's a good choice because LOGAN like to act like a snob sometimes but in real life I hope he's not like that because he's toooooo cute.....
Rory is probably (99.9%) NOT going to end up with Jess, because Milo Ventimiliga already said that he was not returning to the show.

I believe that Rory and Logan are going to end up together, or maybe Rory and Marty (he is coming back). I don't know if this long distance relationship is going to work, so I have another alternative.

I made this. If you'd like me to make a sig, I'd be happy to do so.
Karissa717
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 102

Luke & Lorelai 4E

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2006, 11:42:27 am »

What I am hoping right now is that Loreli and Luke spend some time apart, think, and become better people. Luke spends time with April and Anna and Lorelai goes out with Chris. Lorelai breaks up with Chris for Luke and they get back together. They will get married by the end of this season. They just have to. Luke and Lorelai are meant for each other. We have known it since the first season. We just have to hope that they realize this and get back together.

Anyone agree?

Java Junkies will always keep their F.A.I.T.H.
Proud BBB

Noddie
Flyswatter
starks24
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2006, 01:36:16 pm »

I hope to see Jess return to the scence.  Maybe he could come back to town to add some spice to the show.  Maybe (Lauren and Alexis) can get in on the writing of the show. After all they should  know their characters in and out by now.  Go back to the good stuff don't let the fire die in the last season.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 01:37:21 pm by starks24 » Logged
Burtnnator07
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 8

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2006, 02:12:34 pm »

Milo is a main character on the show Heroes. Sadly, that combined with the fact he said he wasn't coming back pretty much kills any hope for Jess.

Britney

"I ate the fuzzy certs....they tasted like keys!!!!"~Lorelai[/color]
llover
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2006, 11:40:58 am »

this is replying to lstarks24...
i really want rory and jess to end up together, b/c now they are a lot more mature and they dont have the town of Stars Hollow always there whenever they want to be together. and now that Dean is out of the picture they wont have him there eiter. So say GOODBYE to logan!!!
MissGG09
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2006, 07:48:36 pm »

I get worried every episode when I see logan in london. My biggest fear is that he'll cheat on rory. If he does maybe she can get back together with Jess. Wink
yzershanafan
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2006, 08:05:38 pm »

What I am hoping right now is that Loreli and Luke spend some time apart, think, and become better people. Luke spends time with April and Anna and Lorelai goes out with Chris. Lorelai breaks up with Chris for Luke and they get back together. They will get married by the end of this season. They just have to. Luke and Lorelai are meant for each other. We have known it since the first season. We just have to hope that they realize this and get back together.

Anyone agree?
I agree completely. And it has to be Lorelai that does the leaving of Chris....cuz in the past its been the other way around...Not so much Chris leaving but not being available/dependable. Lorelai has to close the book on Chris herself before she can really be with Luke.
I dont hate Chris...but I really would hate seeing him end up w/ Lorelai just from a story standpoint. I think it would stupid for them (the writers) to spend SO much time building up a L/L romance....to have end up any other way.

llover
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2006, 07:29:22 am »

Anyone agree?
I agree completely. And it has to be Lorelai that does the leaving of Chris....cuz in the past its been the other way around...Not so much Chris leaving but not being available/dependable. Lorelai has to close the book on Chris herself before she can really be with Luke.
I dont hate Chris...but I really would hate seeing him end up w/ Lorelai just from a story standpoint. I think it would stupid for them (the writers) to spend SO much time building up a L/L romance....to have end up any other way.
I agree with both of you, b/c i have wanted them to end up together ever since they were together in season 1. He waited for her for like 8 years and her and Chris had so many chances but Chris blew it like everytime so L/L need to go back to being friends again then they should start the dating again!!!
monkeegirl34
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -3

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2006, 09:44:13 am »

I'M SORRY BUT I JUST DONT GET SEASON 7 AT ALL.  I KNOW LUKE WAS A JERK BUT TO POP INTO BED WITH CHRISTOHER WAS JUST STUPID. WHERE ARE THE TEARS WHY DOESN'T THIS SEEM TO BOTHER THEM AS MUCH THIS TIME WHEN THEY WERE TO BE MARRIED WHEN LAST TIME WHEN THEY BROKE UP BOTH OF THEM WERE A TOTAL MESS.

I THINK THE WRITERS FORGOT ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LOVED EACH OTHER.  REMEMBER WHEN LUKE VOLUNTEERED AT THE SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE HE KNEW LOR WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE. HOW HE GROWLED AT EVERYONE OVER EVERYTHING AND HOW THE TOWN TOOK SIDES. WHAT HAPPENED? ALL IS FORGOTTEN.

MAYBE THE WRITERS NEED TO REVIEW THEIR PAST SHOWS TO GET A CLUE
monkeegirl34
Town Troubadour

Community Points: -3

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2006, 09:50:28 am »

OH AND WHAT ABOUT LOR'S DREAM ABOUT HAVING TWINS WITH LUKE ALL IS LOST.  IF THINGS DONT CHANGE SOON I AM GOING TO HAVE TO STOP WATCHING. 
DEAR WRITERS CALL ME EMAIL ME I'LL GIVE YOU A CLUE.

LOR AND CHRIS ARE IN AN ACCIDENT AND LOR IS IN A COMA. LUKE FINDS OUT AND RUSHES TO THE HOSPITAL.
RICHARD AND EMILY REGRET ALL THE THINGS THEY HAVE SAID AND DONE TO THEIR DAUGHTER.
CHRIS ISN'T HURT,YET.  LUKE FINDS HIM AND PUNCHES HIM.  AND REALIZES HOW MUCH HE LOVES LOR AND IS GOING TO DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO PROVE IT TO HER. BECAUSE AFTER ALL IF HE HADNT ACTED LIKE SUCH A JERK NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HE AND LOR WOULD BE MARRIED AND SHE WOULDNT BE IN A COMA
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: