GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 24, 2022, 05:58:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.20 - Lorelai? Lorelai?  (Read 371884 times)
mo-gilmore
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

first crush: Lorelai

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: May 03, 2007, 05:00:29 pm »

Sookie looks different because when you are really pregnant, not tv pregnant, your face can change and according to old wives tales, if your face changes you are having a girl
FlyGrl0609
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 03, 2007, 06:16:13 pm »

Oh My! I loved this episode! Luke's back in the hat! Logan asked permission! Zachs going on tour! Man I'm so psyched! I wish we had more episodes to savor Sad

June: Rule #1 Don't propose to a girl on a bus.

~~~Headliner & Java Junkie all the way!~~~
gilmoregirls1fan
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 03, 2007, 06:57:59 pm »

This episode is going to get a lot of ratings and the cast everyone who works for gilmore girls. will see that the fans loved this episode and that they will think we should have another season 8. i really hope things change and we have a another season. if we dont. i will always have the gilmore girls in my heart. no one can replace lauren and alexis. there the best gilmore girls. and will aways be our gilmore girls.
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Don't stop believin' in a season 8!

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 04, 2007, 12:27:33 am »

OMG. Lorelai is AMAZING! That was so sad... I started crying. Luke was smiling, too! THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR US JJ
s! Ahhhhh she is SUCH a good singer and the song had so much meaning. It was perfect. <3

Had to say that. =)
I thought he looked kind of sad at the end of the song though because I took it as she was singing it to Rory but he heard it and misunderstood that she wanted him to go his separate way.   Sad

I like your interpretation better though!  Smiley  She did sing very well!  I didn't know she could sing! Smiley  I love Luke and Lorelai.  Let's hope they at least start to get back together in these last two eppys.   Smiley

Oh and everybody watch the last two eppys so that we can get majorly high ratings!  That's what the 7th Heaven people did and they got another season!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:29:09 am by lukenlorelai4ever5 » Logged

Lorelai Gilmore: Where are you?
Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'
Lorelai Gilmore: Oh, I heard it's nice there this time of year.

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
SunsetGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 04, 2007, 02:06:11 am »

I liked this episode, but I kinda got scared when Logan asked Lorelai for permission. I really had hope that Rory was gonna end up with Jess. And I think that if Rory says yes, then it's going to be nono for season 8. I mean, kinda like all series end with weddings. I feel like this wedding would be just a sign that they want to end things... I kinda hope that she says no to Logan, moves to New York, meets Jess and they get to start over...Only that the guy who was playing Jess is to busy with heroes by now... *snif* *snif*

lessa
Diner Chef

Community Points: 286

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 04, 2007, 10:43:15 am »

So much shock over Lauren Graham's underused pipes! It hasn't been that long since everyone on TV could sing and dance, has it? Am I the only person who finds it completely unsurprising that a stage performer can actually perform?

I buy that when Lorelai was repeating the supermarket scene, (in which Luke said they were wrong for each other and they should give up) that she wouldn't leave off the "I still love you" part. And it seems to make a world of difference.

ChocolatGilmore
Town Resident

Community Points: 19

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 04, 2007, 10:55:23 am »

Sookie looks different because when you are really pregnant, not tv pregnant, your face can change

I noticed that, too.  I also saw that Miss Patty has lost a ton of weight!

{Daisy Duke. Java Junkie. Literati. Closet Case.}
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 04, 2007, 11:11:18 am »

I never knew that lorelai could sing!!!
It was amazing and Luke's reaction was amazing!!
And I loved this episode but the end was very very just awful for me anyway!!
Zach is hilarious I'm soooo happy for him and Lane it's amazing!!!

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 04, 2007, 04:08:46 pm »

I never knew that lorelai could sing!!!
It was amazing and Luke's reaction was amazing!!
And I loved this episode but the end was very very just awful for me anyway!!
Zach is hilarious I'm soooo happy for him and Lane it's amazing!!!

Ditto.  I wish they could have ended it another way.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next one.  Christopher was in the preview (Ugh!).  Hopefully nothing will happen with him and Lorelai. 

Luke Danes: Oh, I'm about an hour from 'If I lived here I'd blow my brains out.'

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
techcn
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 04, 2007, 04:26:55 pm »

Gilmore Girls Promo Season 7 Episode 21 is great and amazing:http://tvnewsinfo.blogspot.com/2007/05/gilmore-girls-promo-season-7-episode-21.html
lukenlorelai4ever5
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 04, 2007, 04:53:23 pm »

It looks as if Luke isn't even in it.  Lips Sealed  But, I hope I'm wrong.  I love Luke!

J.J.
Noddie

Fav shows:
This 'n' Ugly Betty
roryslamin
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 04, 2007, 05:18:15 pm »

all i can say is that rorys dream was freaky omg and what is up with logan asking prefission rory says no they cant leave it like this i mean no 8th season there just goinga to try to cram it in and you know that this is not fair you know Alexis and lauren know that they could go on with gg i mean what  other jobs are they going to get huh Huh i know alexis has the sisterhood of the traviling pants but this is where they got there start Gilmore girls the most watched tv show dude this is not cool Cry Undecided
katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 04, 2007, 05:21:55 pm »

There is almost no chance Luke will be at the Emily/Richard graduation party. He and Lorelai only just started talking again and he isn't a member of their world. Plus he'll be at the Stars Hollow graduation party so there's no reason for him to go to it.

He is in the episode though. Apparently he overhears a conversation between Lorelai and Sookie that upsets him.
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 04, 2007, 05:27:57 pm »

There is almost no chance Luke will be at the Emily/Richard graduation party. He and Lorelai only just started talking again and he isn't a member of their world. Plus he'll be at the Stars Hollow graduation party so there's no reason for him to go to it.

He is in the episode though. Apparently he overhears a conversation between Lorelai and Sookie that upsets him.

So it is Lorelai and Sookie? Okay, I was wondering who it was...

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
lorelaikrazi316
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

Luke and Lorelai Together Forever!!! <333

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 04, 2007, 09:11:44 pm »

Sookie looks different because when you are really pregnant, not tv pregnant, your face can change and according to old wives tales, if your face changes you are having a girl

i think it means your having a boy...i may be wrong!!!

Hearts lorelaikrazi

You Drive Me Crazy ... Literally!!!

Luke and Lorelai Forever!!!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: