GilmoreGirls.org Forum
January 24, 2022, 05:04:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: 7.18 - Hay Bale Maze  (Read 183164 times)
Brittney_Gilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 06:03:52 pm »

I am so excited for next weeks eppi Grin

gilmoregirlforever
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Bring the blue hat back!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 06:06:07 pm »

Fabulous!! Town Troubadour!! awwww and symbolism, Lorelai not being able to get through the maze all these dead ends and then she sees Luke you helps her out of the maze....so great! and i like how they did that at the end...

like everytime Lorelai has seen Luke all season she is like....and doesnt say anything and like everythings bottled up, and wants to say something but doesn't know how and i just feel all this pressure lifted off me, you know, and I loved the April stuff, really great acting and I love her more quirky and funky and fabulous and she was like..cool

great episode

you west coasters are going to love love love this episode!~

"I saw this guy in front of me, who was a real man...he was solid and he was strong...he would protect me, but he...he got me." ~ Lorelai
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2007, 06:07:10 pm »

That episode was fantastic! Best Episode This Season. The L/L apology was awesome! Cannot wait for next week's episode!

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
soxgrrl33
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2007, 06:08:03 pm »

omg,they said sorry!! i'm so happy, can't wait till next week!!! the next week episode looks great!! i agree, best one yet !!
xdeartragedyx
Town Resident

Community Points: 17

I live in Stars Hollow.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2007, 06:09:30 pm »

That was a good episode overall! Smiley  It cleared up some awkwardness with Lorelai and Logan, we're getting closer to a possible runiting of Lorelai and Luke, and we're back to or normal stars hollow town craziness.. I LOVE IT!!
blondebelle88
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 5

Dont matter what time it is..i'll always be around

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2007, 06:11:08 pm »

can i just say the second this episode was over i called my boyfriend up and just went off about previews and the L/L apology!! it was so great to finally see them together again! then he told me to breath cuz i was talking too fast.

gilmoregirlslover8
Town Troubadour

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2007, 06:11:41 pm »

I loved this episode!!!!  I was so happy to see Rory so happy and that Logan told her to do what she wanted with the job.  I think they are both growing up to be get adults and a great couple!!!  I liked the Lorlei and Logan covo in the middle of the night it was great!!  We even got a Luke and Lorlei sceen and I love that they apologized for everything and I am very exicited for next week episoded.

It was fabulous!!!!!! Smiley

~Keri

Gilmore Girls will never be forgotten!!
DownWithChris11
Town Resident

Community Points: 1

"Quick Bob, get the kids into the minivan!"

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2007, 06:12:04 pm »

I think that the maze was an incredibly significate factor in this episode and future episodes. I would like to point out the signs that I saw in this episodes that were sneakily hidden.

1. The maze in general- I believe that the maze was supposed to signify the crazy and sometimes hard times in life, or maybe just life in general. But the thing is, everyone wants a piece of it, i.e. everyone can get a high off of life if they just try, like Sookie, Rory, etc.

2. Lorelai in the maze- when she was wandering through the maze, I think this signifies the way she was wandering the night she went to Christopher and all the time after that, which brings me to my next point-

3. Lorelai and Luke in the Maze- After wandering in the maze for a while, Lorelai and Luke stumble into each other. This is, in my opinion, a very obvious clue. Luke and Lorelai (especially Lorelai) were wandering after they split up. If the maze does symbolize life or harsh times in life, then the 2 of them stumbling into each other signifies that they have finally found each other again through all those tough times. This is a hint from the directors/producers that they will be together again.

4. Rory and Logan in the maze- When Rory and Logan come to a fork in the maze, they both go through the same side. This obviously symbolizes, should the maze symbolize what I think it does, that what ever comes in life they will be through it together. This theory is also backed up by Logan's speech on being there for Rory, whatever she chooses to do.

And finally, a probably nonexistant but fun-to-think-about possible clue:

5. Luke and Lorelai's clothes while in the maze- When meeting each other in the maze (see #3) Lorelai is wearing a shirt with the pattern of Luke's signature plaid fleece!  Luke, however, is not wearing plaid, but a dark shade of black/blue. I believe that this signifies that Lorelai is ready to accept Luke back into her daily life (like a shirt!) and that Luke was going through dark times w/o Lorelai (i.e. black baseball cap + dark shirt) but he is now ready to embrace her company again.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my ramblings!! If anyone agrees with me, disagrees with me, has other theories, thinks I'm crazy, or just wants to chat, feel free to message me!  Grin

"No Windows!"
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2007, 06:12:55 pm »

I thought this was a great episode.  All the townies were back in it.  It felt very old school GG to me.  When Rory was riding the train back I couldn't stop myself from smiling.   
Seeing her this happy is so great.  She has come so far.  I just think back to the Chilton days and I cannot believe how much she has grown up.  Logan in SH was great.  I loved the interaction between R/L they are just too cute together, and Logan wow practically naked when he got up from the bed..... Grin hot body!!   I loved the Logan/Lorelai talk.  I knew things between them would be ok.  The previews always make things look so different.  Great scene with L/L!  After watching this scene you can just see how they both know they are meant to be together.  It is soo obvious!  Wink  Things are looking up for them.  I am giddy about this.  This episode has a great pace and I loved how all the characters had a part in it.  Talyor being allergic to the hay...so great and funny.  April is looking so cute as well.  She looks so much older.  I love watching Luke and her interact.  And he wore the bracelet, and Lorelai called him out on it  Wink

More thought to come.   

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
mo-gilmore
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

first crush: Lorelai

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2007, 06:13:10 pm »

It's not outtie 5000, it's "Audi 5000"  it used to be an expression for goodbye that is named after the car from the eighties?  maybe nineties.

cool random reference
crayolamarker66333
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2007, 06:14:41 pm »

I realized that... when she was talking to Logan she said she was glad he admitted his problem.. but then I think she realized what she did.. with Luke.. I'm so happy there going to get back together.. I always thought they were perfect together.. you know!!  April has changed soo much.. I like the new her.. she more teenagery... which she is, she is probable 14 now.  I can't wait until next week, she's finally going to go back, and what was the deal with Rory and Logan in the diner today... also Luke seems, not himself.. at all!!  I loved it soo mcuh though!!
the girls4ever
Town Selectman

Community Points: 727

He's Dazzling

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2007, 06:14:46 pm »

Very Very Very Very good episode!!!

I love episodes that center around the town and this was one of the best of the season.

The maze was sooo symbolic:
Rory/Logan:
When they came to the part that went in 2 directions, Logan stood on one side and Rory on the other, Logan chose to go Rory's way. That goes back to their conversation when he said he'll factor her in and he wants her to choose to the job she wants and not worry about him.

Lorelai/Luke:
The troubador coming in and singing the song after Lorelai was lost (season 6 finale) and Luke gave her directions in daylight rather than when she was lost at night. Fabulous!!!

And Davey and Martha!!! They are sooo adorable..we haven't seem them in a while.

I couldn't stop laughing when Kirk was talking about minotaurs and mazes at the town meeting.

aaahhh such a great episode!!!!

edit: Dave Rosenthal said Lorelai and Luke's journeys would come together and the maze fulfilled that. Kudos to D.R.!!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 06:17:53 pm by the girls4ever » Logged

-Laura-

Twilight
70% Headliner 30% Literati, Java Junkie always
Brenda is my partner in crime~Love to the Sprees & Lits
meandroryluvjess
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 4

they just belong together...don't they?

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2007, 06:16:00 pm »

i loved this episode....as somebody has said..it WAS fabulous...
all the episodes were crap this season, so it was sooo very nice to see a good one
but here's a predicament:

how can u have a HAY maze in the spring when hay is only harvested in the fall?

hehe :-D  ooo...i looove gilmore girls

i'm going to miss you, gilmore girls, thanks for seven amazing years.

<3<3<3 to gilmore girls

jess belongs to rory....

may everything with L&L be perfect and happy

"every girl needs to date a bad boy once in their life!"-sookie

:-) gotta be great :-) gotta be gorgeous :-) gotta be gilmore
trickyiu
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 337

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2007, 06:16:19 pm »

I think that the maze was an incredibly significate factor in this episode and future episodes. I would like to point out the signs that I saw in this episodes that were sneakily hidden.

1. The maze in general- I believe that the maze was supposed to signify the crazy and sometimes hard times in life, or maybe just life in general. But the thing is, everyone wants a piece of it, i.e. everyone can get a high off of life if they just try, like Sookie, Rory, etc.

2. Lorelai in the maze- when she was wandering through the maze, I think this signifies the way she was wandering the night she went to Christopher and all the time after that, which brings me to my next point-

3. Lorelai and Luke in the Maze- After wandering in the maze for a while, Lorelai and Luke stumble into each other. This is, in my opinion, a very obvious clue. Luke and Lorelai (especially Lorelai) were wandering after they split up. If the maze does symbolize life or harsh times in life, then the 2 of them stumbling into each other signifies that they have finally found each other again through all those tough times. This is a hint from the directors/producers that they will be together again.

4. Rory and Logan in the maze- When Rory and Logan come to a fork in the maze, they both go through the same side. This obviously symbolizes, should the maze symbolize what I think it does, that what ever comes in life they will be through it together. This theory is also backed up by Logan's speech on being there for Rory, whatever she chooses to do.

And finally, a probably nonexistant but fun-to-think-about possible clue:

5. Luke and Lorelai's clothes while in the maze- When meeting each other in the maze (see #3) Lorelai is wearing a shirt with the pattern of Luke's signature plaid fleece!  Luke, however, is not wearing plaid, but a dark shade of black/blue. I believe that this signifies that Lorelai is ready to accept Luke back into her daily life (like a shirt!) and that Luke was going through dark times w/o Lorelai (i.e. black baseball cap + dark shirt) but he is now ready to embrace her company again.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my ramblings!! If anyone agrees with me, disagrees with me, has other theories, thinks I'm crazy, or just wants to chat, feel free to message me!  Grin

Kudos to you.  Great post.  This is all soo true and I cannot explain how well this episode was done.  Grin 

Java Junkie always!  SSS, love to the sisters  Cool
ggknbrory
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2007, 06:16:49 pm »

this episode seemed to forced to me. the dialogue the interaction everything. i dont know maybe it was just me.Though the symbolism was AMAZINGLY FABULOUS
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: