GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 02:55:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How mant people do u know that dont know what Gilmore Girls is?
2 - 9 (8.3%)
none - 15 (13.8%)
6 - 6 (5.5%)
9 - 2 (1.8%)
too many! - 77 (70.6%)
Total Voters: 109

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people do you know that don't watch Gilmore Girls?  (Read 66537 times)
lukelorelaifanatic
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 18

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 07:23:42 pm »

I am proud to say that today, I found out that I have successfully converted three friends into GG fans. They are glued to the TV every Tuesday night and are begging to borrow my Season DVDs. I even converted a teacher and am working on another.

They are so meant to be, I mean just look.
GabmoreGirl
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2006, 12:19:39 pm »

One of my friends watched it before I did. Now whenever someone says they don't liike it we shove a picture of Jess in their face. (This only works on girls, btw. And sompeople said he was ugly. So my friend yelled at them. It was funny.) I also got my lit teacher to watch it.  Grin
Culwings
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 52

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2006, 12:57:01 am »

I've tried to get my friends to watch it but they just say it's "gay" and tell me to change the channel. I don't know anyone else who like Gilmore Girls, and if they do I didn't know.
tried that aswell and got the same response Grin

Java Junkie, Headliner and Gilmore Guy
emily14N
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 6

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2006, 09:31:54 am »

My friends say oh its alright, but they'd never choose to watch it, i have to beg them too!
I wish people didn't judge the show without watching it. Its a great show, and well too many people are missing out!

unionroxs
Town Resident

Community Points: 6

Thank God for Tuesday Nights!!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2006, 05:58:40 pm »

My friends say oh its alright, but they'd never choose to watch it, i have to beg them too!
I wish people didn't judge the show without watching it. Its a great show, and well too many people are missing out!

OMG! So true, my friends don't like the show at all, they cant stand to watch it, I keep telling them that they are missing out on one of the best shows on televison.

TheHumanCoffeePot
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 58

Full-on Poltergeist voice: I'm baaaaaack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2006, 06:08:22 pm »

All my friends are like "Oh I've heard of it, I just don't watch it"  This from people who watch WAY more TV than me.  It makes me angry times a lot.

...JavaJunkie above all else...Noddie...Foodie...Logan-Loather...closet Literati...Lauren fan...
alljess
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 3

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2006, 09:27:35 am »

over here..people know what it is..but not too many people watch it..alot of my friends think its boring..but we all know it does not!  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 09:30:18 am by alljess » Logged

katoid933446
Town Resident

Community Points: -19

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2006, 12:08:02 pm »

i wish that more people would watch gg not many people no what it is
katoid933446
Town Resident

Community Points: -19

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2006, 12:29:28 pm »

not many  Angry
runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 4

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2006, 02:48:17 pm »

It seems like I could never find anyone else who liked GG in the real world (not online like this forum).  No one in my family likes it and only like one of my friends likes it and thats really how we became friends.  So I was wondering if anyone else had this same problem with finding others that like GG.  I have even found that some people have never even heard of the show!  Am I the only isolated GG fan?

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2006, 03:10:16 pm »

Uh, I know LOTS of people who never heard about the show, serieusly. And I think that the reason why this forum is so popular ('cause I think it is) is because GG is not such a popular show. Then fans have to looks for other fans outside of their "real world" like you called it. I've never been in a forum of, let's say, Desperate Housewives or Lost, but I imagine those are not that popular. Does it make sense?

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
runningsb05
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 4

Life's short. Talk fast. :]

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2006, 03:14:21 pm »

I agree....because the main reason i went to this forum is to find someone who actually like  GG and i think thats why a lot of others are here too.

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Saying goodbye is saying I love you.   - Headliners for life.

Rory: Asher Flemming is dead.
Marty: In bed?
Rory: No
Marty: Damn, I lost the pool
SnowPrincess
Diner Regular

Community Points: 59

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2006, 03:30:12 pm »

None of my friends like Gilmore Girls (although many have never seen it) my one friend is like "Gilmore Girls is such a dumb show" but she watches Fresh Prince of Bel-Air don't get me wrong I watch that show somnetimes but I don't like it at all as much as I like Gilmore Girls.

Flyswatter~Spree~Noodie~Lauren Fan~and JavaJunkie above all (Have F.A.I.T.H.)
            I support the Great8Mandate!

^ This wonderful banner, was made by Euran, not me.
Marian...
Inn Concierge

Community Points: 282

Biggest South American Fan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2006, 03:32:33 pm »

Ahh, I don't like The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, that's a dumb show! (At least for me)

Marian

A big hug to the ORG's signature fairy, Melissa(and her baby)Thanks for the amazing job you did on my sig!

Biggest south American Fan - 100% Spoilerless

Just say 'Yes M.A.M.M.'
Carleana3
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2006, 05:25:05 pm »

All my friends don't watch it they watch the OC and since I don't like that show I don't watch it. They say why don't you watch the OC its such a gr8 show and then I say why don't you watch Gilmore Girls. Smiley

Only Rock 'n' Roll
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: