GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 06, 2021, 03:52:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: IF "Rory" was portrayed by Different Actress Would U Still Watch GG?  (Read 27793 times)
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 01:37:08 pm »

I don't think I would watch if someone else portrayed Rory, I love the show how it is and to change one of the major characters like that, I think it would ruin the show

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

gilmore_lover347
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Lorelai Rules!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 02:24:17 pm »

I would probably watch it, just to see how it was. If it  really and totaly sucked, but Lauren G was still there, I would still watch!

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS
jksoll
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 03:24:54 pm »

NO I DONT THINK I WOULD WATCH GILMOR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
premiergilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 06:09:20 pm »

Gilmore Girls - Alexis = The world will soon come to an end. I'm sorry but nobody can replace Rory. Thats  like coffee without the creamer.

"Once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron."
ErinG
Town Resident

Community Points: 7

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2007, 10:37:16 pm »

That would be so stupid. I wouldnt be able to watch something like that. It wouldnt be right.

Cayli
Town Resident

Community Points: 21

Live like there's no tomarrow!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 09:34:03 pm »

To tell you the truth, I think i would watch it.  I mean, im a HUGE fan of the show and somthing that had anything with Gilmore girls in it, i would watch! Since ive seen every episode, id feel lost not to watch it and know it was on.  Just because Alexis wouldnt be there doesnt particularly mean it would be horrible! It may be odd, but it would still be Gilmore girls, i guess! did that make since?

*Cayli*~Java Junkie~
Imy
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 411

I'm the Literati geek!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 12:37:38 pm »

At first I was like 'yeah it's a great show of course' that was me trying to take the moral high-ground on this one but then I was like wait a second 'no way' but now i think about it I would probably watch it because I love the show and alexis isn't that great (don't kill me!) but I wouldn't enjoy it half as much considering that she is Rory to me.

Imogen~Literati~M.M.M~Java Junkie~Foodie

I'm the Old school music gal! lol Jim!
Do you have a Crazy Corner Emily?! lol
CathyCoffee
Diner Regular

Community Points: 169

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 05:14:39 pm »

At first I was like 'yeah it's a great show of course' that was me trying to take the moral high-ground on this one but then I was like wait a second 'no way' but now i think about it I would probably watch it because I love the show and alexis isn't that great (don't kill me!) but I wouldn't enjoy it half as much considering that she is Rory to me.

Couldn't have said it better.  Smiley

love is blind so you didn't see me.
rorys lil angel
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2007, 10:24:27 pm »

No I wouldnt watch it without Alexis... It is Alexis and Lauren that have made the show what it is...So No there is no way I would watch it without Alexis....

Miranda
Town Selectman

Community Points: 775

Call me Mira

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2007, 01:17:11 am »

I think I would watch it, just because I'm a huge fan and I can't NOT watch it, kwim?

Thanks sis (Katinka a.k.a Snowy_Duerre)
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2007, 01:33:08 pm »

I would still watch the show. I love Alexis on the show and i think her role is perfect, but if they decided to replace her i would still watch it. It wouldn't change the fact that I love Gilmore Girls. I think that if you are true fan of the show you would still watch it and stick with it regardles if there are changes that you don't necessarily like. I would still give support to my favorite show.

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
Mike_54
Town Resident

Community Points: 28

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2007, 02:05:22 pm »

I'd give it a chance but I'd be very prepared for disappointment. You could no more replace her than you could Lauren, Scott, or Kelly Bishop. It would totally alter the chemistry of the whole thing. In fact, I think the only characters who could be recast would be Morey, Christopher, Jason and Headmaster Charleston. (HMMM.. I wonder if I think that because Morey doesn't say much and I just flat don't like the other three)

...but, hey, that's me!
Mike
kelsey
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 38

<3

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2007, 02:09:50 pm »

I'd give it a chance but I'd be very prepared for disappointment. You could no more replace her than you could Lauren, Scott, or Kelly Bishop. It would totally alter the chemistry of the whole thing. In fact, I think the only characters who could be recast would be Morey, Christopher, Jason and Headmaster Charleston. (HMMM.. I wonder if I think that because Morey doesn't say much and I just flat don't like the other three)

I agree with you about Headmaster Charleston. You could easliy replace him with another smug man Tongue .

Star Twilighter. Java Junkie. Literati & Headliners. Star
gilmorefriend
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1354

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 02:10:27 pm »

As Mike said,you can't replace them. I would watch it, but  also would be ready for dissapointment. The show I think would be terrible. I would watch it but be miserable during it.

THIS ACCOUNT IS SO OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DELETE IT PRETEND I DON'T EXIST
gggirlqwe
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: -2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2007, 09:02:03 am »

NO WAY!
 Angry

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: