GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 18, 2021, 03:50:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: TV  Remember that feeling you got when watching Gilmore episodes for the first time?  Relive it!  With us!  Join the viewing party, A Gilmore RevisitingTV

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: who are you most likely go out with?
Dean
Jess
Logan
Marty
Christopher
Max
Luke
jackson
Richard

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 54
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Guy on Gilmore Girls is your favorite  (Read 278052 times)
JESSisHOT
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

Random word: Corn.

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: November 05, 2007, 11:07:45 am »

Jess and Luke.  I love their relationship.  They have great chemistry as friends/family, and of course I love them with our Gilmore Girls.  It's definitely no contest for these beautiful characters. Smiley

I think a case can be made that Jess & Luke developed a better relationship with each other than with their Gilmore Girls!

Very true, Very true.

Woo-hoo! Gilmore Girls Roxs!
go to http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/great8mandate
Must stop the cancelation of Gilmore Girls!!
 You can learn a lot about someone by looking through their trash.
analaigilmore
Diner Regular

Community Points: 55

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: November 19, 2007, 04:30:43 pm »

I really love Luke, the way he's been such a great friend to both Lorelai and Rory through the years, but I also like Richard since I personally find him a great grandparent.

My MySpace
Click me
*If anyone knows what kind of UGGs Rory wears please message me. I wanna know the color + type.
LauraLou
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: November 25, 2007, 11:59:02 am »

I honestly have to say i lliked all of the guys who came into Rory's life.
Dean- He was a very good first boyfriend for Rory, he was cute,sweet && very tall.
Tristian- Even though he was a jerk he was a cute one, the only reason why he annoyed Rory so much was because he liked her, it was pretty obvisous.
Jess- I liked him the best, he was such a rebel with great comebacks, he was much like Rory (liked same taste in music & liked to read) he was a jerk to Rory at times but it wasnt his fault( his mom not being able to handle him so she sent him to Luke's, not seeing or knowing his dad was much of a problem for him so he just didnt know how too care for anyone because when he did they would just push him away & when he met Rory everything changed & i guess he was scared because he thought he wasnt good enough for her & he would just leave without telling anyone. In season 3 im not sure what epi Jess & luke were arguing in Lukes apartment & jess was saying something like "the women i care about dont give a damn about me" if im not mistaken he was referring to his mother & Rory but over all Jess was the best for Rory.
Logan- i dont much to say on Logan other than hes a big  jerk the biggest jerk to rory i mean who makes their girlfriend steal a boat with them, hes cute but no.
steph2103
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 2

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 29, 2007, 01:10:46 am »

that was slightly difficult between Jess and Logan (my other definate choice was Chris coz i just LOVE him) but i went with Logan because... i don't really know why.. Logan is my favourite even though he was an arse sometimes. lol
i think jess was a little to "bookish" for my taste..
JohnsPrincess
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 0

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 05, 2007, 11:12:11 am »

I LOVE Logan.  He was certainly my favorite guy on the show and my favorite for Rory.  He's fun, smart, rich, sweet...  Yes, he was completely immature at first and that was always bubbling below the surface...but he loved Rory and I was COMPLETELY pissed at the ending..."Goodbye Rory"Huh!!!!!  ARGH!!

I love Luke too - Def the best for Lorelai.
Seni
Town Selectman

Community Points: 594

Literati forever

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 08, 2007, 09:09:35 am »

bookish?

Grey's Anatomy - McLove
-Me and Amber never stop eating - Betty when you call me, you can call me Al-
-The Lit Who Couldn't Decide-
wazup
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 6

i am a die hard gilmore/rock fan

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 08, 2007, 02:08:49 pm »

I chouse logan but for my exact tast it would be a little bit of logan, dean, and jess

^ sig by: Zija
the * means that I did not know how to spell it
Me and Grace love pink lemonade!!
*Lexi*
steph2103
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 09, 2007, 05:48:29 pm »

bookish?

lol.. i don't know.. he's extremely inelligent - even though he tried not to show it. and while i love smart guys he ould have made me feel dumb hehe
Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 09, 2007, 06:13:31 pm »

For some reason, I never noticed the poll in this thread before. I choose Luke (of course) and Jackson! I adore Jackson so very much! I think that he'd be a great guy to have on your side. I don't know that we'd make the perfect couple that he and Sookie make, but he's an incredible man! I'd love to go on just one date with him! Wink

Thought, if I had a Logan in my school when I were younger, I may have been a bit Smitten over him at times. At least, after I got over the surface of him being a rich boy. There's so much more to him! I have definitely enjoyed watching him evolve through the years! He's a great boyfriend for Rory and I wish things would have continued with them.

I understand what you mean about Jess, Steph2103. I wonder if he wouldn't make me feel stupid too, not on purpose but just because of his intelligence! I think his 'bad boy' side would appeal to me more! Wink

I chouse logan but for my exact tast it would be a little bit of logan, dean, and jess

I bet there are a lot of org members who would love a little Logan, Dean, Jess all rolled up into one hunk'ava man!!  Smitten

I don't know that I could ever choose just one Gilmore guy to be my favorite! There's something special about each one that makes the community and show what it is!!

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
lbjameschick23
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 10, 2007, 12:47:32 pm »

i love luke and dean they r both really cute guys who are sweet  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
lbjameschick23
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 10, 2007, 12:48:55 pm »

i love luke and dean they r both really cute guys who are sweet Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
tully
Town Resident

Community Points: 13

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 10, 2007, 07:57:05 pm »

For all the seasons until Logan it was always Luke.  But, after Logan showed up and especially in the last seaon it was a tie breaker.  My least favorite and always will be is Jess! Shocked
kaylarox
Diner Regular

Community Points: 7

Rory is one of my favorite characters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #747 on: December 20, 2007, 02:55:16 pm »

OOO, for me it was tough to choose between Logan and Luke, but Luke was my obvious answer. hehe. Without him, this show wouldn't be the same.

wazup
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 6

i am a die hard gilmore/rock fan

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: December 21, 2007, 07:47:21 am »

so true i am a mix of dean( tall dark and hansom), logan( blond sy and a small part is $ ), and luke ( idk i think it is the baseball cap lol)

^ sig by: Zija
the * means that I did not know how to spell it
Me and Grace love pink lemonade!!
*Lexi*
Gongas Tuga
Stars Hollow Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 21, 2007, 10:36:45 am »

houdy everybody! Im from Portugal and I have just registated myself in this forum!
I here como 2 give my first opinion! Cheesy
I just love Jess! hes so funny, so ironic and sometimes romantic! hes definatly my fav!
hugs Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 54
  Print  

Jump to: