GilmoreGirls.org Forum
December 08, 2021, 04:53:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: who are you most likely go out with?
Dean
Jess
Logan
Marty
Christopher
Max
Luke
jackson
Richard

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Guy on Gilmore Girls is your favorite  (Read 286961 times)
Gilmorefan xx
Diner Regular

Community Points: 61

Tuesday-No GG? I'm sorry, I can't comprehend that

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: April 10, 2007, 02:57:46 pm »

First off, I love Jess! Secondly I think Logan looks great on screen, but whenever I see a shot of Matt at an event he looks kinda ugly, and it always makes me wonder if there's a lot(like more than the other actors) of airbrushing done to him.

August 6th! 
c-chick
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 10, 2007, 04:37:25 pm »

heyz
my first vote of course would be logan. he rocks. i love him so much. he is hot and a great actor. oh yea hes my baby. and my second choice would be jess. he is also hot and he had that dangours vibe about him. which is great. plus he has his ways with girls.  dean does do. he had a great role. but i love logan and jess better. there my number 1 babes.
but i'm taken . so it won't work out
love yas
c-chick

!~C-CHICK~!
Lauren-Junkie
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

GG, Golden Retrievers,books- That's me!

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 11, 2007, 09:29:41 am »

Luke and Jess are my favourite boys.  I think they have such a good and special personality.
And Jess is really hot, though I'm a Java-junkie  so  I'm more into Luke.

LIFE IS SHORT
TALK FAST!

GILMORE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!
xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

Community Points: 289

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 12, 2007, 04:56:39 am »

Luke is more sweet than any other guy that was on the show. Jess is my second favorite. Logan comes in third. The only reason Logan made it on my top three is because I think he's cute.

Java Junkie & Flyswatter.[/color]
katie_lou
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 34

In Omnia Paratus

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 12, 2007, 05:32:07 am »

I voted for Logan because I'm shallow, though his character was also an interesting change.
Almost inexplicably though my second vote went to Marty. (I live in Aust so I havent seen any of season 7 yet and don't tell me what happens and I'm sorry if this is no longer true). I just think that he was a cool character that could have been developed further. There was much more potential there and not just as a way to juxtapose Rory's old choices and new choices in season 5. When she chose Logan instead of Marty it was a subtle way of showing that she no longer wanted a middle-class, regular, 'sweet' boy-next-door guy and wanted to be with someone totally different.  But then Marty kind of disappeared off the scene (until season 7 I here). Any way Marty is one of my favs, but in hindsight that may be because he hasn't been around long enough to do anything to annoy me.
Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 12, 2007, 08:07:09 am »

I LOVE LOGAN! He is sooooo HOTT and he is so sweet to Rory! Now as for the men in Lorelai's life. I always liked Luke until he found out he had a daughter. I thought he became a total jerk. I like Chris a lot... I know a lot of people hate him, but he was a good guy (except when he didn't come to the hospital for Lorelai), but he was still so sweet. Plus I  think he's hot!

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 14, 2007, 08:11:55 am »

Chris isn't bad looking and at times he is sort of sweet... And yes, Luke made a bad choice of not introducing Lorelai to April... But, in the end I still really love Luke and really hate Chris.

premiergilmore
Stars Hollow Tourist

Community Points: 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #607 on: April 14, 2007, 06:18:46 pm »

Christopher. Him and Lorelai are meant to be together. If Chris really wanted to win her back he could because they will always be connected to each other with Rory.

"Once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron."
Mara
Diner Regular

Community Points: 25

"I'm the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #608 on: April 15, 2007, 03:32:57 am »

Christopher. Him and Lorelai are meant to be together. If Chris really wanted to win her back he could because they will always be connected to each other with Rory.

Nod I'm with you Premiergilmore  :Smiley.

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 15, 2007, 07:48:52 am »

I know he is Rory's father but seriously Rory is all grown up and she can go visit him on her own, she doesn't need to have her parents together to see her father. Now, it is just down to who Lorelai loves. Lorelai said in episode 6.22: "I don't think I really loved anyone. Until Luke" And in episode 6.02 when Sookie was questioning her of whether her engagment was sticking she said that her mouth says one thing but her heart says another. So Lorelai may say she loves Chris but she really doesn't. She loves Luke. And Luke is a lot more like Lorelai. Christopher bought a widescreen for god sakes! A widescreen does not scream "Lorelai!" to me. And Luke understands her better than anyone else.

Lucie
Inn Owner

Community Points: 947

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 15, 2007, 12:23:53 pm »

xxLL4Everxx I have to disagree with something you said. I'm fine with the fact that Chris and Lorelai broke up, but I think Chris is more like Lorelai than Luke is. Sure Chris wanted the widescreen, but he also has the same taste in movies and music as Lorelai, and he understands her too. Plus he was raised the same, and he's not exactly close with his parents either. And I think that unlike Luke he doesn't just appreciate Lorelai's sense of humor, he also makes jokes, and I can't really think of a time when Luke made a joke.

I don't hate Luke and I don't hate Chris. Also I wouldn't be mad if Lorelai and Luke were back together. I think Luke is good for her. I'm just saying I think Chris is more like Lorelai, but don't they (not the Gilmore Girls, just they in general) always say opposites attract? Not that Lorelai and Luke are complete opposties, but I think they are more opposites than Lorelai and Chris
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:25:22 pm by Lucie » Logged

I'm Shelby Cheesy
ILY Zija + Mel + Amber + Spencer + Maggie!

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 15, 2007, 03:08:27 pm »

xxLL4Everxx I have to disagree with something you said. I'm fine with the fact that Chris and Lorelai broke up, but I think Chris is more like Lorelai than Luke is. Sure Chris wanted the widescreen, but he also has the same taste in movies and music as Lorelai, and he understands her too. Plus he was raised the same, and he's not exactly close with his parents either. And I think that unlike Luke he doesn't just appreciate Lorelai's sense of humor, he also makes jokes, and I can't really think of a time when Luke made a joke.

I don't hate Luke and I don't hate Chris. Also I wouldn't be mad if Lorelai and Luke were back together. I think Luke is good for her. I'm just saying I think Chris is more like Lorelai, but don't they (not the Gilmore Girls, just they in general) always say opposites attract? Not that Lorelai and Luke are complete opposties, but I think they are more opposites than Lorelai and Chris

About the music part, actually in "Christopher Returns" Lorelai and Chris had a big arguement after he proposed about how Chris likes the Offsrings and Lorelai says they suck. And Chris doesn't have the same taste in movies either. And Luke has cracked a few jokes. And Chris and Luke probably say the same amount of jokes. Luke may be grouchy but when it comes to Lorelai he is a big softie. I don't hate Chris all that much I just don't like him and Lorelai together.

gimoregirls1992ab
Town Troubadour

Community Points: 2

Oy with the poodles already!

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 15, 2007, 06:04:01 pm »

I voted for Chris and Luke, I mean, I would prolly pick them anyways, but from lorelais veiw, Christopher owes her big time for raising rory and he should be there for her now kuz he wasnt earlier, but luke has always been there for her.

It's hard to wait around for something that you
know might never happen but its even
harder to give up especially when its
everything that you ever wanted....
Mara
Diner Regular

Community Points: 25

"I'm the perfect storm of caffeine and genetics."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #613 on: April 15, 2007, 10:28:30 pm »

It's like the whole "what was first, the chicken or the egg" thing ... I think that Lorelai belongs with someone who is more like her and still not the same, like Chris. Luke and her just don't have that much in common ... it's always good in a relationship not to be like the other cause "you are supposed to complete the other", but Luke never really got her jokes and stuff. He is not into the stuff she is into ... he tried, I know, but it's not about trying.
About the tv ... well, that's just normal and very typical for guys ... we had that exact same scene here in january  Wink ... my husband won by the way  Cheesy and now I really like that tv.
I voted for Chris and Luke, I mean, I would prolly pick them anyways, but from lorelais veiw, Christopher owes her big time for raising rory and he should be there for her now kuz he wasnt earlier, but luke has always been there for her.
wll, about that it is said and Lorelai wrote it in the letter too, that Luke was like a dad to Rory, but when you watch the seasons begining to end, from season 1 ... you will realize that it's untrue. They barely knew eachother in season 1 and in season 2 Rory tells Lorelai something about knowing Luke for 2 years ... so ... she was already 14 / 15 then. Like a dad ? The whole "he gave me all those that wacky / sweet presents" now in season 7 is not making sense.
The writers are writing themselves into the out ... they don't know the story by heart. There is a lot to interpret, but Rory and Lorelai both say that they only know Luke for like 2 years from there ... the whole horoscope thing is not adding up as well.
But it's a show ... we shouldn't forget that  Wink.
I aagree though ... Chris should and has to be there ... for Rory and for Lorelai too, he is her dad and he wasn't there like he should have been when she was growing up ... and he should be there for Lorelai too. They were more then "just" soulmates ... they were friends from early age on.
I hope we will see more of him again, after the bitterness and the sadness between him and Lorelai is gone.
To the question "who should Lorlelai be with" at the moment I gotta say that I think she should be alone for a long, long time and find out what she really wants and then let love come to her ... she never really and fully appreciated any guy she was with and if she can't do that, she will never be happy and we will always see her running away.

xxLL4Everxx
Diner Owner

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 16, 2007, 10:00:09 am »

^ Actually she said in 6.22 "I never really loved anyone, until Luke" so Luke was the only one she really loved and I know she will get back together with him by the end of the Season.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54
  Print  

Jump to: