GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 04:02:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 120
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Forum Member Photos  (Read 587178 times)
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

Community Points: -34

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2006, 11:35:22 pm »

I can't wait until I am a Pretty Spinster, LOL.
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2006, 11:37:42 pm »

Hey mods, wanna get in on this action? There's 5 whole dollars in it for you!

heheh check out the moxy on this gal!!  Bribing the officials...tsk tsk shary.

Edit: Crap! Just realised that my previous post made me a diner chef and I missed the milestone Sad.....but yay me now I can stand next to Luke all day and soak up all the cuteness Grin

I know Caryn, I have no shame! The mods will probably read that and roll their eyes, and go about their business Cheesy.

Oh, and congratulations Celebrate.

By the way LaurenGrahamFan, thank you for your kind words in the Gilmore Guy thread. I appreciate it Smiley.

If you like what I said, please don't be shy about giving me a pretty point.  As you can tell, I need some, LOL.
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2006, 11:39:33 pm »

Thanks - Looks like I'm nearly a resident.

Yeah you are - and then you get to stick people as well which is always nice.  In fact for somebody with fewer than 100 posts conrad, you have a lot of community points - you have obviously been a welcome addition to the boards.

LaurenGrahamFan - what did you do to get so negative - Not sure that I've met you around before today, but I'm a little flummoxed.

Please read Forum Rules
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2006, 11:42:40 pm »

Yeah you are - and then you get to stick people as well which is always nice.  In fact for somebody with fewer than 100 posts conrad, you have a lot of community points - you have obviously been a welcome addition to the boards.

Sometimes it's very difficult to be as suave and debonair as I am.

Very difficult.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2006, 12:08:36 am »

Yeah you are - and then you get to stick people as well which is always nice.  In fact for somebody with fewer than 100 posts conrad, you have a lot of community points - you have obviously been a welcome addition to the boards.

Sometimes it's very difficult to be as suave and debonair as I am.

Very difficult.

heheh conrad, I don't doubt it at all ~!!

LGF - Sorry I just PMed you instead.

Please read Forum Rules
indiecoffee
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2006, 04:41:28 am »

well, us blondes who are really blond don't understand the dirty blond thing at all.  Wow, that sentence could almost be a tongue twister!  If I could post a picture of myself from my myspace account, I would do it, but I don't think it will allow that.  I will keep trying.  There were a few of me in the singles thread a LONG time ago, but I don't think they are there anymore either. 

Hey, do us guys get any extra points for being "waitresses" and "pretty town spinters"?  Could I be a "drifter" or maybe "kirk wannabe" instead? 

Ok, I think I got it....this is me being manly; cooking raw meat, and enjoying a frosty adult beverage!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:03:18 am by indiecoffee » Logged
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2006, 08:29:08 am »

Hey, do us guys get any extra points for being "waitresses" and "pretty town spinters"?  Could I be a "drifter" or maybe "kirk wannabe" instead?

I love your apron Cheesy! Yeah, the forum rankings are fairly gender specific. I wonder if there's a way to format them to be different for our male members. That's probably something we could ask Heidi about.

If you like what I said, please don't be shy about giving me a pretty point.  As you can tell, I need some, LOL.

I already had. I am definitely not shy about giving out pretty sticks, but I don't usually announce it.

LaurenGrahamFan - what did you do to get so negative - Not sure that I've met you around before today, but I'm a little flummoxed.

I believe it was a few borderline creepy posts, such as the one on this thread suggesting us girls post pictures of ourselves in bikinis, and another with a fairly graphic statement about why he enjoyed watching Lauren Graham. It rubbed a few members the wrong way. But I think we can move past that now. He apologized.

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2006, 10:35:13 am »

I made a mistake when I referred to someone called Summer being a character on Beverly Hills 90210.  I have thought nore about it, and now I remember that she was a character on Bay Watch.  She was a blonde lifeguard with a hippie-type minsdet.  Now I remember why I had the beach, blonde, and Cali association with the hame. 
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2006, 12:01:27 pm »

That and a number of posts calling Lauren Graham fat.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
dani
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 78

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2006, 12:30:42 pm »

Who called Grahm fat?  My word, that woman is a toothpick, but a beautibul toothpick Cheesy.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2006, 12:35:03 pm »

LaurenGrahamFan, among with creepy posts to do with tissues and bikinies. Hence his low CP score

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2006, 06:38:17 pm »

If you look through old posts, you will see that LG's weight, and possible weight gain, has been discussed by several people in the past.  I am certainly not the only person who has mentioned that there was a time when she was looking heavier.

And, Lovefiend, could you please "get a life" that does not involve constantly posting about me.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:41:26 pm by LaurenGrahamFan » Logged
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2006, 06:53:11 pm »

Hey you LGF!!! Don't go insulting my big sis.She means alot to me.And she doesn't constantly post about you!

And i have to say,the bikini stuff and all that was creepy,btw.And people have called lauren pregnant/fat,but then they hush up after we tell them its not true.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 07:00:16 pm by rorygilmoregirl93 » Logged

conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2006, 06:57:55 pm »

I wonder if there's a way to format them to be different for our male members. That's probably something we could ask Heidi about.

Yeah, it might be nice to be a Waiter rather than a Waitress... lol 

Well, unless I get to wear one of those cute little skirts.

Nah, scratch that last thought - too scary.

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2006, 06:59:56 pm »

Haha! True.

Oy with the arguing already! Let's just distract ourselves with random trivia:

Hey, did you know that the length from the tips of your middle fingers when your arms are outstretched is the same as your height? Really, it is, go do it. Nod

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 120
  Print  

Jump to: