GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 29, 2022, 04:00:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 120
  Print  
Author Topic: GilmoreGirls.org Forum Member Photos  (Read 587177 times)
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2006, 07:01:23 pm »

And, Lovefiend, could you please "get a life" that does not involve constantly posting about me.

Someone asked a question, I answered it.

And I"m not the one who sits on the couch watching GG with tissues. Maybe you need to learn to heed your own advice.

Lexie, thanks sweetheart. Smiley I think I've found my snarker!!! Hehehe

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

Community Points: 251

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2006, 07:02:40 pm »

And, Lovefiend, could you please "get a life" that does not involve constantly posting about me.

Someone asked a question, I answered it.

And I"m not the one who sits on the couch watching GG with tissues. Maybe you need to learn to heed your own advice.

Lexie, thanks sweetheart. Smiley I think I've found my snarker!!! Hehehe

You're welcome.Anytime-no one snarks my Kate.Hehe.Well,I will pretty stick you to make up for it,after my hour is up from snarking him.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2006, 07:03:49 pm »

Heheh woah, I've just been snarked. Are you shocked? I'm sure I am.

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2006, 07:04:31 pm »

Sad Not really.That damn hour is going by s..l....o.......w......

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2006, 07:06:52 pm »

You can pretty someone when you've snarked someone. You just cna't pretty / snark the same person within an hour.

Ah well. It's good to know I've met the people who are continuing the lovely cycle of teenage eating disorders. And all he wants to do about it, is snark me. Hahahaa

MiniPink
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2006, 07:08:54 pm »

Ooo.then after I post this I will pretty you *whack*

Bleh.Eating disorders.My friend Kellie recently had to get help about having Bulimia.yuck.

LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

Community Points: -34

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2006, 07:38:21 pm »

If people are going to keep quoting the bikini thing, you might as well be accurate.  I said "swimsuit" not "bikini".  And you might as well know that someone asked a question of me, not Lovefiend.  And your dig about the tissues issue -- so what, at least I am not attacking anyone and stats show that the majority of people do some version of that. 

And I am sorry that it offends you, RG93, if I say that Lovefied, should not be be publicly commmenting on me on an ongoing basis.  I think my comment about that is appropriate.  If you consider her to be a "big sis" she is setting a crappy example for you, and your admiration is not indicative of good judgement.  Her constant commenting on me is becoming obsessive, stalkerish, and harassing.  Maybe I said a few things in the past (and not directly to her or about her) that upset her, but her commenting on me is onging.

SEVERAL people have PMed me to say that they are finding this inappropriate on Lovefiends' part and have seen it before in Lovefiend.  I do not know what kind of personal problems she may or may not have, but she is not setting a good example of GG or Stars Hollow friendliness.  I have made a few comments that some people did not like (and I should add that some people did like them) but I have never stooped to the level of lauching an onging, mean-spirited attack on another forum member (please feel free to examine the record to see that I am telling the truth).  I have also stopped saying things when asked to do so.  For example, I mentioned sending a swimsuit pic only once, but Lovefiend has referred to the same things about me again and again.

I have overlooked many of Lovefiend's comments and have only responded in this fashion a couple of times before. I just felt compelled to respond this time because I think it is ridiculous to make the forum a an aggressive place.  Part of makes the forum good is people being nice to each other.  Anyone can make an unpopular comment or voice an unpopular opinion, and that is just life.  People have to be careful not to launch attacks on others because it can become contagious.  This forum is filled with a lot of nice people, but it could end up becoming a hostile place (like many other places online) if some people become vindictive and it catches on with more and more people.  For example, attacks promote defensiveness which promotes counter attacks and so on.
Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2006, 07:46:20 pm »

That's a very good post. I agree with a lot of the content, and have to say I'm pleasantly suprised by your rebuttle. However your statements are not all true. I am not stalking, or harassing you. I did not say anything at all derogatory about you, unlike you, who directly told me to 'get a life'.

Your comments on Laurens weight are insulting to everyone on the forum who is larger than Lauren (Which I'm willing to bet is a large percentage, being that Lauren is skinny), because you are vicariously calling them fat.
I made comments (in a joking fashion, nothing agressive or insulting), so that people didn't take it offensivley. There are many young impressionable girls on the forum, who get enough crap about their weight, without having a person they don't know in a forum indirectly calling them overweight.

Your swimsuit and tissue comments have disgusted many people, and I was simply highlighting what it was you had done to cause your low CP number.
You decided to take is as an attack.

MiniPink
conradv
Diner Owner

Community Points: 318

"I'll do the Chicken Dance on my Lunch Break."

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2006, 07:58:18 pm »

I think that I was the first to ask why the negative points & apologize that the discussion has taken this turn.

I hereby revoke my question and we can move on.  I think everythings been said here that needs to be said.

Smiley

(Thanks Melissa for the sig)
LaurenGrahamFan
Town Resident

Community Points: -34

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2006, 08:15:07 pm »

First of all, Lovefiend, your comments about me have not been as innocent as you are claiming. Review them.  Some are very nasty, including for me to be removed.  You might also look at the number of comments you have made about me and reconsider whether or not it is becoming obssessive, stalkerish, or harassing.  I have only responded to some of your comments.  You are initiating comments about me quite a bit -- to the extend that others have PMed me and mentioned noticing it.

I have not said all that much about LG's weight.  You have responded more about it than I have ever said about it.  And many other females have made comments about her weight.  If you look through old postings you will see that.  

There are also many, many more peole dying of and suffering from cancer, heart attack, joint problems, stroke, DIABETES, and cancer from being overweight than there are peple dying from annorexia.  More than half of adult Americans are obese.  Physicians are worried that the next generation may be the the first one not to live longer than their parents becuase of this.  I am a little overweight now too, and I am fighting hard against it.  I am also LG's same age.  Those of us who are truly overweight, and I am not saying LG is, do have to fight it.  I admit that about myself.  I am one or two pant sizes too high right now and I cannot loose the weight as easily as I used to be able to do.

My swimsuit comment was made once.  How many times have you repeated it, keeping the issue alive?  You have also been keeping the tissue comment alive.  Why not let these comments you do not like just get buried.  Also, no one was asking you about my points.  Someone was asking me.  And to be honest, my points are what they are, to no small extent because of you and those who erroneously think your combative style is cool.  If you have really been watching my points, you would notice they are much lower than they were.

rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2006, 08:20:13 pm »

OK-I gotta comment.LGF,Shes not a bad person for god's sake!!!You just attack her and never stopped to think that shes a good person,if you get to know her.Yeah,so her teens years weren' great so I won't follow them.But after that she made a pretty good comeback,and her life is great right now.I admire her.
And,so if you don't die from anorexia it doesn't count?So many girls don't die from it,but they sure do come close.Some do die.But alot more don't,and are hospitalized and are under health restrictions all their life.And,the obese americans could make better choices about what food they eat,and how often they excersize,and eating smaller portions and they'd be good to go.

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2006, 08:20:34 pm »

I asked for you to be banned in an attempt to protect the young people of this forum from your derogatory comments.
There is a major diference between obesity, and Lauren Graham's slim figure.
Please grow up, act your age, and leave everybody in peace. I am leaving this issue now. Feel free to contunue this argument alone.

MiniPink
x_ch0c0
Inn Chef

Community Points: 492

xxx Pri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2006, 08:23:22 pm »

You guys! Stop fighting!

LaurenGrahamFan called Lauren Graham fat. Well, that's obviously her opinion.
And Katie thinks Lauren is a toothpick which is HER opinion.
Basically, we all have opinions. So, please stop fighting!
But, if you DO want to fight [[not encouraging]] then please take it to a PM.
Just forget everything, please!

||Never say good-bye, because good-bye means going away, and going away..means forgetting.||

Don't worry, I'm not forgetting. Smiley Bye bye, ORG.
rorygilmoregirl93
Inn Manager

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2006, 08:28:36 pm »

I'm dropping it Pri!!!

So what shall we talk about now??More fun facts?

flex151
Diner Waitress

Community Points: 255

she's a wonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2006, 08:29:45 pm »

I'm dropping it Pri!!!

So what shall we talk about now??More fun facts?

Did anyone try the height thing? 'Cause I'm telling you, it's true! Cheesy

*Kate's Stalker*

What the snap, crackle, and pop is going on?!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 120
  Print  

Jump to: