GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 11:58:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1369859 times)
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

Community Points: 1248

P!nk concert; a night to remember.

View Profile
« Reply #7305 on: July 13, 2008, 05:36:48 am »

sorry this is a friendly forum not a pick up line!!  Grin
And most of our "single girls" are aged between .....Nvm!
Welcome to the ORG!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

Zachery Walker born 12.10.10
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: July 13, 2008, 03:04:40 pm »

Welcome to the ORG!

Mel - play nice. Wink  Russell's post is exactly what the opening post of this thread asks for and your response might make him run away depriving all the single girls of that rare opportunity of meeting a single GG guy.

Welcome Russell and good luck finding your match.

Spreading the love - Singles thread Fairy Godmother Kiss

Please read Forum Rules
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: July 13, 2008, 04:04:50 pm »

Welcome to the ORG!

Mel - play nice. Wink Russell's post is exactly what the opening post of this thread asks for and your response might make him run away depriving all the single girls of that rare opportunity of meeting a single GG guy.

Welcome Russell and good luck finding your match.

Spreading the love - Singles thread Fairy Godmother Kiss

hehehe, i was waiting for that Cheesy
I was just playin!! Lol.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucKin perfect, pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing; you're fucKin perfect to me ♥

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: July 13, 2008, 04:19:54 pm »

Heh!  Well I figured you were, but our new friends might not have read it that way so I thought I'd make it a little more obvious.

BTW I've just been reading your news.  Are you guys seriously back on?

Please read Forum Rules
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: July 13, 2008, 04:22:05 pm »

Haha..okay! Cheesy

Yes we are.. Offically since Saturday, willing to give it another go.. But, i'm still up here, i'm going back to him in about a weeks time.
I'm just confused on my accomodation situation as idk if i want to move back in with the other 'flatmates' there.  Undecided

honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: July 13, 2008, 04:27:53 pm »

Wowser - well just make sure you take care of you.  And good luck making those decisions.  I'm sure it's not easy.

But most of all I'm glad that it's working out for you.  Nod

Please read Forum Rules
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: July 13, 2008, 04:30:38 pm »

Thanks hun  Kiss
Thanks for your help and caring words in my hard 4months too..
I don't know what i'd do without this place!!

i'll keep you updated, i'm sure everything will work out better this time.

Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7312 on: July 14, 2008, 03:00:07 am »

@russell561
Hey! Hope your search goes well.. Hehe! I am the only ORG user from South Africa (that I am aware of)... so I am not gonna find anyone here soon! Hehe!

@ImAGilmoreGirl
Hey, glad to here you're gonna give it another go! Hope this time things work out! Relationships rock... I am all for them! Cheesy Its weird, I am abit of an emotion hog... (everyone's like, 'WHAT?!') yeah, I like the ups and downs of life, any emotion is good for me, as long as I am living... coz this is it, this is life!!! Ur living it right now... so I say enjoy anything and everything that comes your way!!! Cheesy Okay, I'll shut up now!!!

I am so bored at work today. Nothing to do, it kills me, time drags and oooi... just wish I had something to do, lol!! Hope everyone's doing well!!!
~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
SIDNEY
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 322

View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: July 14, 2008, 04:01:10 am »

Its weird, I am abit of an emotion hog... (everyone's like, 'WHAT?!') yeah, I like the ups and downs of life, any emotion is good for me, as long as I am living... coz this is it, this is life!!! Ur living it right now... so I say enjoy anything and everything that comes your way!!! Cheesy Okay, I'll shut up now!!!

I am so bored at work today. Nothing to do, it kills me, time drags and oooi... just wish I had something to do, lol!! Hope everyone's doing well!!!
~C

Wow, i have to say i am impressed by your outlook on life! This is a great way to live but i am not sure anyone can really enjoy pain. Maybe the pain of broken heart because it's coming from caring and caring is good but the other trouble of life can you make sooo far from appreciating them.

If you have computer at work then you should bring a dvd of Gilmore Girls and have fun!  Wink

Billy: Are we over the rainbow, Ally? Is this it? We used to sing as kids "over the rainbow".
We've gone from being people with bright futures to people who should be living their futures now.
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: July 14, 2008, 04:33:04 am »

@ImAGilmoreGirl
Hey, glad to here you're gonna give it another go! Hope this time things work out! Relationships rock... I am all for them! Cheesy Its weird, I am abit of an emotion hog... (everyone's like, 'WHAT?!') yeah, I like the ups and downs of life, any emotion is good for me, as long as I am living... coz this is it, this is life!!! Ur living it right now... so I say enjoy anything and everything that comes your way!!! Cheesy Okay, I'll shut up now!!!

~C

Awww, you sound so cute. hehehe Grin
Whats the point in living life and not having fun huh.. however, i do agree.  and you didn't have to shut up haha!
Btw, i'm Mel , yes another one lol. I'm from Australia. Smiley

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7315 on: July 14, 2008, 05:05:01 am »

Hey Mel!!! Cheesy Lol, why do I sound cute?! Huh
Yeah, this is true!!! Physical pain is not cool... bit of a chicken on that front! LOL!!! But emotional stuff, yeah I enjoy the ups and downs of life!!! Cheesy
Hehe, I wish I could sit at work watching GG... the downfalls of an open plan offices Sad
~C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: July 16, 2008, 06:35:43 am »

Byder... you sounded cute cos you don't often hear a male say "relationships rock" hehe Grin

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7317 on: July 16, 2008, 06:44:37 am »

Hehe, well thank you!! Grin I'll take that as a compliment, teehee Tongue

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
ImAGilmoreGirl
Official Gilmore Girl

View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: July 16, 2008, 06:50:38 am »

Good man, cos it was a compliment Grin

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7319 on: July 17, 2008, 07:01:36 am »

I dunno what to say, other than, 'Thank you!'
So singles thread is also quiet these dayz... hmm!!! Need something to spice things up, teehee Grin
~C

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: