GilmoreGirls.org Forum
May 18, 2022, 01:22:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  Are you new to the ORG Forum?  Perhaps you're a longtime member.  Either way, read the Forum rules to stay informed on proper etiquette.  Cheerio!  Star

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 516
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Thread - Because we want more forum weddings :)  (Read 1369895 times)
Byder
Gilmore Maid

Community Points: 114

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7335 on: July 27, 2008, 11:03:31 am »

Hey Tennischic... LMAO is Laugh My Ass Off, hehe Wink
You've been forced to go out on a boat?! So I take it you're not a boat person?! Living in a city miles away from any body of water, a boat sounds like fun to me Smiley
My weekend has had its ups and downs... Fri was pretty sweet just went for drinks with a friend. Sat was crazy and feeling the effects of it tonight. I was up at 5:50am, had a meeting at 6:30am... then had breaky with a friend... then did some shopping. Last night was out clubbing till like 3in the morning.. so yeah.. feeling a bit rough around the edges today, lol! SO DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK 2MOZ. Blergh...

@ pwrofluv - Hey Erica!! Nice to see some new people on the forum. So what do you wanna know about SA?! Its a very cool, beautiful country... or are you wanting to know what its like in 'Africa', teehee Cheesy

~C

Thanks to QweenB and MasBYUgal for the Awesome Sig!
IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
pwrofluv
Diner Regular

Community Points: 27

When McDonald's hits Africa...:)

View Profile
« Reply #7336 on: July 27, 2008, 11:25:09 am »

idk like what's the culture like? and i got to go now but you can email me or send me a pm and i'll talk to you later. i really like this website and i'm glad i joined! Grin

tennischic
Diner Chef

Community Points: 47

No one can make u feel inferior without ur consent

View Profile
« Reply #7337 on: July 27, 2008, 04:10:30 pm »

Hey Tennischic... LMAO is Laugh My Ass Off, hehe Wink
You've been forced to go out on a boat?! So I take it you're not a boat person?! Living in a city miles away from any body of water, a boat sounds like fun to me Smiley
My weekend has had its ups and downs... Fri was pretty sweet just went for drinks with a friend. Sat was crazy and feeling the effects of it tonight. I was up at 5:50am, had a meeting at 6:30am... then had breaky with a friend... then did some shopping. Last night was out clubbing till like 3in the morning.. so yeah.. feeling a bit rough around the edges today, lol! SO DON'T WANT TO GO TO WORK 2MOZ. Blergh...

@ pwrofluv - Hey Erica!! Nice to see some new people on the forum. So what do you wanna know about SA?! Its a very cool, beautiful country... or are you wanting to know what its like in 'Africa', teehee Cheesy

~C

Nice I luv the whole LMAO thing! and u lik to party huh? & i was dragged to the boat by my family not friends so its different and i luv to go out on the boat. im totally a water person. Lik i could live on my jet ski!  : P but yeah goos luck recovering from ur party weekend  Wink

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7338 on: July 28, 2008, 02:56:05 am »

Hehe, yeah I use LMAO alot!!! Good times!!
Well, I am not really a party animal, but I really enjoy hitting a club just up the road from me! Its less of a club and more of a rock/bar hangout actually. Cheesy
Living on your jet ski, sounds interesting to say the least!!!

In terms of culture here in SA... well! We are just like any first world country... just considered 3rd world. Grin We have loads of different people here, thus the 11 official languages, and we get along just fine! There are no funny cultural things you need to be aware of if visiting SA though, its pretty much a western setup here Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:43:04 am by Byder » Logged

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7339 on: July 28, 2008, 08:53:20 am »

Oh it definetly would be interesting. I would miss tennis & my friends though so its not gonna happen  Cheesy and theres nothing wrong with liking to party here and there but the rock/bar sounds cool. Oh and may i say 11 languages just sounds confusing

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7340 on: July 28, 2008, 01:32:28 pm »

yeah that would be fun to live there. and the rock/bar thing sounds cool except for the bar part. i don't want to get into drinking and stuff like that when i get older. but yeah i love rock though!

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7341 on: July 29, 2008, 12:33:40 am »

Yeah that's the main reason I go out... the music! Rock is my stuff, hehe Cheesy Only drink when it gets way to hot on the dance floor, hehe Cheesy
Erm, yeah.... 11 languages is hectic... I only know one of them and manage to survive just fine!!! LOL!

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7342 on: July 29, 2008, 09:48:49 am »

Well as long u u get along fine then  Smiley and u didnt seem so sure on the whole music being the main reason why u go out hmm were you?
& I mean hon i luv rock to but seriously dancing? god i bet thats scary  Cheesy jk

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Byder
Gilmore Maid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7343 on: July 30, 2008, 02:56:52 am »

HAHA!! Well its a rock goth club... but the music varies... its cool!! An alternative vibe!!!

IM me! Anytime!
'Ditto'
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7344 on: July 30, 2008, 11:39:31 am »

Alternative works! but rock goth? i question that. I am not a screamo fan.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7345 on: July 30, 2008, 11:49:12 am »

what's funny about me is that i act like the angel sent from heaven, you know like with awesome grades and hardly gets in trouble? but i really like screamo bands like slipknot and the devil wears prada. but my parent don't know this and i would NEVER be allowed to download stuff like that on my ipod so i'm at a loss. but i do love rock and other stuff. basically almost everything but opera! ; Wink

tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7346 on: July 30, 2008, 11:50:19 am »

Dont we all luv our little rebel sides?! I thrive off mine!

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

pwrofluv
Diner Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7347 on: July 30, 2008, 01:42:07 pm »

haha yeah. hey everyone that's on this singles thread that's a guy make a post with the number 333 at the top. i want to see if byder's like the only guy on this topic

Lovefiend
Yale Alumnus

Community Points: 905

Shary's Stalkee, Lexie is my lil sis/ R.I.P BF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7348 on: July 30, 2008, 01:55:31 pm »

Pfft, listening to music isn't rebellion!! By definition, rebellion is an active term, you're actively rebelling against something. Listening to music is a passive past-time, not rebelling!

Sheesh, kids these days!!

~I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give, anything... ~

MiniPink
tennischic
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #7349 on: July 31, 2008, 06:00:45 am »

Hon breath. Yes that is the defintion of rebeling but what i was saying is that everyone has there little bad ass sides when there younger , and some when there older , and that is what brings the adventure in life  Wink Sry i used the wrong term.

~ playin till dawn ~
*Berkley*

Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 516
  Print  

Jump to: