GilmoreGirls.org Forum
June 26, 2022, 05:01:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star  We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best Gilmore Girls forum. The ORG Forum will be just that. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.  Star 

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Does this thread work?
Yea I guess - 2 (100%)
Who cares this is only here coz I couldn't work out how to do one without - 0 (0%)
No, moderators please delete - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 100
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Screencaps Thread: Good times!  (Read 554710 times)
Vicks
Town Resident

Community Points: 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 05:13:26 pm »

Linsdsay!!! HI!! We are all here!

FFF#3
B.A.D member

Patience, Grasshopper

Don't forget to vote at the GG T-shirt thread!
Lily
Town Resident

Community Points: 12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 05:15:04 pm »

LINDSAY!!! ::Hugs::

BOL, guys!

I'm deciding what to wear to my funeral in eighty years.

Beth
Town Resident

Community Points: 35

sunshine014 back in action!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 05:55:15 pm »

BWAH!!! [Term originated by the ever-lovely Kasey]

That was ab-fab in the highest sense of the word.  *laughing*

Heya, Lindz! We're reuniiiiiited! Whee!

Do you think my hair looks cool? 'Cause, you know, some days I wake up and I'm like, cool. Some days I'm like, could be cooler. Like today I got up and I was like, left side cool, right side not so cool.
~~~
Fox Force Five #4
Lindsay
Chilton Graduate

Community Points: 47

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 06:01:35 pm »

Its so great to be back! I have missed this so much!

Forever FFF #5

Lorelai: Its like falling 600 feet to your death. You know, its fun the first 599 feet, but its just that last foot--total sucko
Claire
Town Resident

Community Points: 14

Formerly of the cbear.ca variety

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 08:18:37 pm »

Lily! That was hilarious! Cheesy

Lindz!, glad to see you!

Play with this one a bit...

Claire |Clachellina|

Lit/4Cl/Gang Banger/Vendelis/JJ
Now I am up in arms again
White Onyx
Town Selectman

Community Points: 247

Buried under a lot of Schoolbooks

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 05:54:33 am »

OMG WE'RE BACK!

I'm gonna change my sig and stuff and then I have a ton (about 9 word pages) of FSC to post, so I hope you guys like them. Man this site is different.....but we'll get use to it. At least we have a forum again. I've been so damn bussy. Had a reunion of a school I lovinly renamed 'little hell'. Weird but it was actually fun, and I got to face some demons (which is the only way to get rid of them). 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 06:33:12 am by White Onyx » Logged

LORELAI: Oh, don’t be embarrassed Snuffy, I’m just teasing. It’d be a Mets cap.
LUKE: Could you possibly leave me and little missus alone for just a minute?
Luke: Got a handful of Barbie.

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2005, 06:24:02 am »

Okay here goes....I may be rusty so bare with me.

Rory (thinking): NOOOOooo, just when I start a new diet she buys up the local bakery. Oooo the cruelty!
Emily (thinking): I’m not making the same mistake as with the original. There is no way this one will run away…..she won’t be able to. I’ll just fatten her up till she is immobile and trapped in bed or at least to fat to fit threw a window. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy: Ohh yeah, and it's a cheap inn as well!
Michel (thinking): A sweaty man yelling ‘Ohh yeah’ with ecstasy….this sure reminds me of last night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily (thinking): This..is…just…GREAT (in a sarcastic voice). I can hear the DAR ladies now: ’She shocked him to death by wearing sexy lingerie to bed’. Or: ‘The poor guy hadn’t had sex in 30 years so apparently his heart couldn’t take it when he finally did’.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 06:32:28 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2005, 06:45:51 am »

I'm so just gettin warmed up here. I just need to find where I saved my older FSC's.

Luke: OMG Lorelai what are you doing?!
Lorelai: Nothing, just my morning XTC.
Luke (thinking): I should have known, no normal clean person can be that active and perky every damn day. 

Lorelai (stoned out of her mind): Funny hands! Funny hands! NIcccccEEEE! 

Lorelai: Okay 8 years of waiting is ridicules. Apparently you don’t get a hint so… That’s it, I’ve had it with being suddle!
Lorelai (shouts threw her microphone): I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU, TAKE ME HERE AND NOW, BIG DADDY!   

Lorelai (thinking): OMG the plaid and caps are multiplying…is he spiking the coffee or something? It’s like ‘evasion of the body snatchers’ in here. I’d better be carefull….

Lorelai: So it wasn’t the coffee. Ohh well…….

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 06:49:56 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 06:51:18 am »

Finally I found it, it's a long one, but bare with me here. It still cracks me up.

Luke: Lorelai this has never happened to me before. It’s the chick beer, it messed with my mind. You know he’s very sensitive that way. 

Lorelai: Ohhh jeez, let it go already! FACE IT, you’re getting old! Just go to sleep already!

Luke: I’m gonna go see my doctor first thing tomorrow. Maybe I’m coming down with something?

Lorelai: Good Idea, I’ve heard that your dipstick is the first thing to go when you have serious health problems. It not working is the first sign off a problem.   

Luke (thinking): OOOHHHH Myyy Gooooddddd! All these years of being a health freak…all for nothing. Please be joking?

Luke: Honey, you where joking right?.......RIGHT?

Lorelai (thinking): AAAHHHH let him go to sleep already! Just tell him what he wants to hear otherwise we’ll be here all night long.

Lorelai: You’re a stud, you’re a young....strong….good looking…healthy….piece of man candy….NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP!

Luke (thinking): Look who finally joined the party….crisis averted! 
Lorelai (thinking): Thank God, silence!
Luke: Lorelai…..

Lorelai (thinking): Ohh CRAP!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:44:32 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2005, 06:58:26 am »

Okay a more resent one....

Lorelai: Come on Luke, how could I have known that Jason would pull a Paris Hilton on me!

Luke: Come on, look at the guy! The only way people will believe that he slept with you is if he has prove.

Luke: So what’s with all these tapes?
Lorelai: Well little box is filled with all the sex tapes I could buy back from the Stars Hollow videostore. And the other boxes are filled with other home movies which might be smart to destroy now or at least hide better. 

Luke: Other home movies?

Luke: You made sex tapes?

Lorelai (like a kid who’s done something wrong): Yeaaahhhh.

Lorelai: So I like to tape myself without my partners knowledge….Rory has a memory box of her ex's. Well I prefer some more visual add…cause frankly most off the relationships I had pretty much revolved around that subject anyways.

Luke: Please tell me I’m not among them.

Lorelai: Sorry Fabio, you are.

Lorelai: But if it makes ya feel any better, you’re definitely in my ‘best off’ list.

Luke (in his KILL TJ mood): ……DISTROY!...........

Lorelai: We could do that….OR we could make a sequel?   

Beau: I would like to be your manager. How about this for your next movie: Lorelai does Stars Hollow Diner-style.

Lorelai: Go away, pimpy!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:47:00 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 07:03:38 am »

It's like riding a bike...you never unlearn this.

Paris (thinking): I knew he was two-timing me. Get some bra’s buddy, cause you’re about to become a woman!

Lauren (thinking): Oh crap, I’m having that dream again where I’m naked on stage…..just keep smiling….quick hide behind the surfboard!

Scott: Don’t ya think I deserve a pay raise? Cause I’m the only cast member who can’t afford to buy himself a car. This is hell people…every damn day I have to cycle about 8 miles to go to work. Have a heart…..GIVE ME THE MONEY!

Scott (thinking): Ohh jeez, saddle pain AGAIN. Well there goes the LL love scene.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:56:20 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 07:12:38 am »

Lorelai (stripping and singing): Happy birthday…dear Billy…happy birthday to you!
Lorelai (thinking): Well Luke better not get mad, cause he hasn’t been giving me any attention lately. What is a girl to do, besides having people ‘accidently’ walk in on her taking a shower and give a little floorshow. 

Jo: I want Monday!
Billy: Tuesday for me please!
Piet: I can deal with Wednesday!
Slim: Thursday is okay by me!
TJ: Liz can spare me on Friday….gotta love a hippy chick!
Teddy: I’m fine with Saturday! Well, that leaves Sunday for Luke…

Luke: Damn it guys! What did we agree on, huh!? I was fine with the harem thing as long as I’m the only one sleeping with her!
Billy: Come on Luke, don’t do this to us.
TJ: Yeah Luke, don’t keep me stuck with your sister. God knows good looks don’t run in your family.
Luke: What did you say?! That’s it, harem’s over!
Lorelai (thinking): Ahhh so that’s why you hardly see a male harem…the man get bitchy and can’t work together even if their lives depended on it! Huh?.....And it only increases my housework, cause lets face it…like they are gonna help with that…NOT. That’s it, everybody out!   

Lorelai (thinking): So an 8-way is differently out of the question. So I should ship my new bed back to Hugh Hefner. Damn! 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:15:02 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 07:20:27 am »

Okay a FSC the Dutchies here might enjoy…..it’s kinda based on a vacation I had a couple of years back with some German boys….
(couple of German boys came to The Netherlands...where bugging me and my girlfriends at the beach. So we discussed to have some fun with them. We said we only understood English and Dutch. So they where talking in German behind our backs, saying stuff like; 'I like the blond one...can I have her'. At the end of the day we walked away, but we said goodbye in German...basicly shocking them. Gotta love it!  ......MEN......).

Rory: So Collin, why did you bring her back? She can’t even understand you. Sorry but that doesn’t scream long-term relationship to me.
Milkmaid (thinking): Waarom ik hier ben? Kom op zeg….hallo gratis vakantie! Okay ik moet het wel effe uithouden met hersenloos hier tegenover me, maar tja iedere vakantie heeft zo zijn minpunten.
(Translation: Why I’m here? Come on…. HELLO free vacation! Okay I have to stomach brainless here across from me, but every vacation has it’s downsides. 

Collin: A girlfriend who can’t speak a word…. Well the fact that she doesn’t understand me is only working out for me….

Milkmaid: Ja dat is het zeker weten. Ik kan jouw verstaan en weet wat voor shit je over me zegt. Maar jij bent net dom genoeg dat je het niet door hebt. En ben je naïef genoeg te denken dat ik geen Engels kan. En op deze manier heb ik eindelijk een joch gevonden die niet constant wil praten.
(Translation: Yes it sure is. I can understand you and I know what kind of shit you are saying about me. But you are to stupid to get that. And you are naive enough to think I don’t understand any English. And this way I finally have a guy that doesn’t want to talk constantly).

* Is it just me or does she look (and act) like Jessica Simpson.* 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:32:52 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 07:35:54 am »

Beau: SSSSSS, You are on Fire!
Lorelai: Hands off, otherwise you’ll get some serious burn injuries.

Beau (thinking): Damn, sharp key…SHARP KEY!

Luke (thinking): When I wished to be between 2 women..one blond and one brunette…maybe I should have been more specific.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:40:18 am by White Onyx » Logged

White Onyx
Town Selectman

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 07:49:37 am »

Weird I thought I made more of these things...it's probably cause I post more then one FSC in one post.

Lorelai: I never felt more sorry for Kirk’s mother then I do right now.

Lorelai: Luke, is this your way of telling me I need to lose some weight?
OR:
Lorelai: Luke, is this your way of telling me I should get some butt-implants? Since when are you a butt-guy?

Can you picture it; Luke in fuzzy bunny slippers. ..

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 07:51:57 am by White Onyx » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 100
  Print  

Jump to: