GilmoreGirls.org Forum
October 26, 2021, 10:38:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Snap  Heidi's Soapbox, now with a new poll! Vote, vote, vote!  Good times.  Best times!  Chomp

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was my recent dream about plasma screens an omen that my computer monitor would die?
No, don't be ridiculous! The two aren't even related. - 1 (2.6%)
Maybe, stranger things have happened. - 14 (36.8%)
Yes, now please have a dream about lottery numbers! - 15 (39.5%)
Heidi, quit making polls and go back to your liquid diet already. - 8 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 167
  Print  
Author Topic: Heidi's Soapbox: News, Opinions, and Things You Never Wanted to Know  (Read 1013441 times)
Setrix
Stars Hollow High Student

Community Points: 64

View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: April 28, 2009, 03:28:58 pm »

What is going on?!
I'm not on since Feb 26th...and there is only 2 posts?

Heh, this is the problem, we don't come on anymore, and we don't post anymore. We need come back more often and post when we do(which is what will get us to come back).

Hi though everyone. Cry

gg crazy
Diner Chef

Community Points: 4

:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2416 on: May 08, 2009, 06:03:02 pm »

I know no body ever gets on anymore. i get on everyday and most the time i'm the only one on. i think we need to get the word out that just because gg ended doesn't mean we did!

Sooks
Inn Bellhop

Community Points: 1464

Life is Beautiful ~N. Sixx

View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: May 20, 2009, 09:10:37 pm »

What is going on?!
I'm not on since Feb 26th...and there is only 2 posts?

Heh, this is the problem, we don't come on anymore, and we don't post anymore. We need come back more often and post when we do(which is what will get us to come back).

Hi though everyone. Cry

I'm on and I'm making a post! Smiley It's about time, right? Hope that everyone is doing well!!

Busy life has taken over once again...lame excuse, normal excuse, hate to give an excuse, but my excuse none-the-less....

Miss the ORG! Miss everyone!

Cheers~

Please read the Forum Rules and enjoy~
~NO DAY BUT TODAY~
honkifuluvGG
Pretty Town Spinster

Community Points: 1944

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: May 22, 2009, 01:35:28 am »

Glad to see a few posts here. 

My computer has been broken for a few weeks and I'm only just getting it back up and slowly sorted.

In other news, I wonder what country Heidi is in at the moment?

Please read Forum Rules
kamibeaR
Diner Chef

Community Points: 452

Elphaba, Elphie, Fabala, Fae

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: May 22, 2009, 01:33:01 pm »

Mass confusion!

My cousin just sent me a text and mentioned ABC Family ads that spoke of a new Gilmore season. Of course I jumped on it to research since it sounded a little weird (she heard a June 5th date). At IMDB it was cleared that the "new" season will be the 7th, since they haven't shown it yet. That seems weird to me since the show has been done for some time. But I don't know? If they haven't shown it, it will be something "new" for them. But they should be more specific. Angry

Anyway, a friend of hers insists that this is something brand new, and she saw and ad with the girls getting back from L.A. She must want the show back as badly as we all do.

Heidi is in another country? lol
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:41:01 pm by kamibeaR » Logged

*Kami*

"You know black, is this years pink!"

Sig by Laura.

Hearts Wicked and Twilight
Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
bensgirl
Town Resident

Community Points: 18

Colin, you forgot you milkmaid

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: May 24, 2009, 04:08:12 pm »

i was told that, by ggcrazy, that it is just the seventh season. i know, i was extremely excited about it too. i nearly peed in my pants when i saw the commercial, because i thought it to be season 8. and i think it's june 8....? i'm not certain, though
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:21:52 pm by bensgirl » Logged

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight..."
I LUV JESS~!!
Inn Chef

Community Points: 598

Hey

View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: May 31, 2009, 01:21:11 am »

Heidi is in another country? lol
Dido.

Man, it's been a long time! What is going on? There are no people, there's no action. Huh

I saw that commercial on ABC Family too, but it didn't even occur to me that it could be an eighth season. I just assumed it was the seventh.

Brenda Hearts
xSPREE[total Literati![recenetly converted Java Junkie[M.M.M.[B Fan[Twilight Hearts x

Laura's my boo!
LAKERS/DODGERS FAN![/b
mela489
Town Elder

Community Points: 310

<3 Tuesday nights are my day of the week <3

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: June 09, 2009, 07:32:09 pm »

Heyy all! I hope your summers/winters are going good. I went to see Guys and Dolls at the end of May and got to briefly talk with Lauren Graham after. I thought it would be appropriate to post 3 pictures here. It was definitely amazing!

I really hope they do the Gilmore girls movie!

Melanie ~JavaJunkie~ *Noodie* ~Dodger~ *Headliner* Angela! Hearts Always PTS's at heart Hearts Just say,"Yes M.A.M.M"
gg crazy
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2423 on: June 10, 2009, 04:28:05 pm »

Thats amazing!!!! to meet her thats sooo awesome!! I want them to make the movie soooo bad!!

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: June 30, 2009, 09:08:47 pm »

To all of us whom have been absent for the past months/year/decade.. post here or something since you've stopped in! Just so anyone else coming by, knows you have been here.

It's hard to see the ORG going down and we should try and get back on track. I'm in the process of getting back in touch with members!

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
gg crazy
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2425 on: July 01, 2009, 10:17:54 am »

To all of us whom have been absent for the past months/year/decade.. post here or something since you've stopped in! Just so anyone else coming by, knows you have been here.

It's hard to see the ORG going down and we should try and get back on track. I'm in the process of getting back in touch with members!

yeah we really need some more members back on here. i mean i'm on her for hours and somtimes i never see anybody. whenever i see someone on it's like a miricle

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: July 01, 2009, 02:19:22 pm »

yeah we really need some more members back on here. i mean i'm on her for hours and somtimes i never see anybody. whenever i see someone on it's like a miricle
Sad I know what you mean. I rarely see anyone online when I check in. I spread the word yesterday to two members via MySpace whom I haven't talked with in awhile. Now that I have free time I want to message old friends.

Good thing you came around!

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
gg crazy
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2427 on: July 01, 2009, 05:17:04 pm »

maybe we should go through old profiles a if their email is showing we should send litttle email reminders about it.

kamibeaR
Diner Chef

View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: July 02, 2009, 02:34:17 pm »

That's not a bad idea. We can just look up the regulars, and those who were always around/we were close to. Of course I'm not sure how common it is that someone has their e-mail shown. But we can still try.

*Kami*

Sig by Laura.

Honourary Aussie
SPREE
Java Junkie
Narco/Headliner
gg crazy
Diner Chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2429 on: July 02, 2009, 04:06:55 pm »

regulars and people who came on here alot in the past but now don't. i've seen people who would have hudreds of post but don't come on like ever. we should make a thread about it so we can get some more people on board to help and give ideas.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:09:15 pm by gg crazy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 167
  Print  

Jump to: